PDA

View Full Version : A little concerned about Ben.

Edman
11-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I still think the guy needs to sit. Seriously, if his shoulder is affecting his play, then he needs to sit and rest. He has practiced in how long? I know he practiced today, but I'm still concerned.

It's not that I have no faith in him, but the offense hasn't exactly been stellar, with playcalling(questionable), O-Line (always bad), and sloppy WR play (poorly ran routes, dropped passes) and Ben himself all playing a factor.

randy06
11-08-2008, 03:01 PM
His injury wont get better it doesnt make a difference

steelpride12
11-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I still think the guy needs to sit. Seriously, if his shoulder is affecting his play, then he needs to sit and rest. He has practiced in how long? I know he practiced today, but I'm still concerned.

It's not that I have no faith in him, but the offense hasn't exactly been stellar, with playcalling(questionable), O-Line (always bad), and sloppy WR play (poorly ran routes, dropped passes) and Ben himself all playing a factor.

Well i agree and im sure most of the black and gold faithful agree, but of course everything comes down to money and someone getting paid 102 Million dollars will play through injury. :banging:

touchdownward
11-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Does Ben plan to play or is this a way to force the Dolts to prepare for both he and Lefty? :noidea:

SteelMusic
11-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Does Ben plan to play or is this a way to force the Dolts to prepare for both he and Lefty? :noidea:

I would sat the latter :sweating: ... I hope.:juggle::juggle: