PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Suspened 1 Game

Steel - X
12-07-2005, 04:08 PM
ESPNews reports Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds has been suspended one game for conduct detrimental to the team. Moulds will miss the Week 14 game against the New England Patriots.

Koopa
12-07-2005, 04:12 PM
aww their season is over might as well suspend everyone and give the game to the pats

Steel - X
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I am really suprised that the Bills have been so bad at the begining of the season that team looked tuff. But I guess whats on paper really doesnt always matter.

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2005, 05:19 PM
The Bills Should just forfeit to the Patriots. I am sick and tired of hearing about the Bills in school.

Ambridge
12-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I am really suprised that the Bills have been so bad at the begining of the season that team looked tuff. But I guess whats on paper really doesnt always matter.

I heard that Tom Donahoe the Bills GM will probably be fired at the end of the season and if that happens that might not be a good sign for Mike Mularkey as well.

Steel - X
12-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I thought hiring Mularkey was a bad decision to begin with I didnt see him as a good NFL head coach. Just my opinion just never seemed like a motivator.

Ambridge
12-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I thought hiring Mularkey was a bad decision to begin with I didnt see him as a good NFL head coach. Just my opinion just never seemed like a motivator.

I thought the same thing about Mularkey as well.

Have you ever seen one Mularkey's press conferences or interviews?? .....he's about as dull as a plastic knife and not someone who strikes you as great leader.

Livinginthe past
12-07-2005, 06:42 PM
I have no idea what has happened to the previously excellent Bills D.

Their run D this year has been abysmal - even overpaid nobody LaMont Jordan looked Pro-Bowl caliber against them.

The Pats are slowly gaining confidence and hopefully the secondary will have few weeks to gel - at the moment we would not compete defensively with the other playoff teams...but in 4 weeks time...who knows.

NM

tony hipchest
12-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I thought the same thing about Mularkey as well.

Have you ever seen one Mularkey's press conferences or interviews?? .....he's about as dull as a plastic knife and not someone who strikes you as great leader.

he makes a weekly appearance on shyne and riggins radio show on sirius. very dull. just those interviews made me lose confidence in his capabilities. he may wind up like another chan gailey.

tony hipchest
12-07-2005, 09:09 PM
I have no idea what has happened to the previously excellent Bills D.

Their run D this year has been abysmal - even overpaid nobody LaMont Jordan looked Pro-Bowl caliber against them.

The Pats are slowly gaining confidence and hopefully the secondary will have few weeks to gel - at the moment we would not compete defensively with the other playoff teams...but in 4 weeks time...who knows.

NM

i have followed l.j. all season. hes on my fantasy team. he has 60+ receptions (more than any one on the jets) he has been the only raider who has actually produced this year. i think hes 4th or 5th in yards from scrimmage. all while being vastly underused. he is pretty much earning his money. the pro bowl is a longshot with edge, l.t. his chances of making it to the pro bowl are limited but he might squeak in as an alternate.

Livinginthe past
12-08-2005, 03:28 PM
i have followed l.j. all season. hes on my fantasy team. he has 60+ receptions (more than any one on the jets) he has been the only raider who has actually produced this year. i think hes 4th or 5th in yards from scrimmage. all while being vastly underused. he is pretty much earning his money. the pro bowl is a longshot with edge, l.t. his chances of making it to the pro bowl are limited but he might squeak in as an alternate.

For me - catching the ball out of the backfield is very secondary to actually running the ball - it wouldnt surprise me if most of his receiving yards were garbage time short dump offs because the Raiders were trailing late in the game.

I wouldnt say he was underused at all - he has more rushes than anyone ranked below him on the yardage chart and more than 4 of the 13 rushers above him!

The fact is, he has rushed for 3.6 yards a carry - only 1 rusher in the top 20 has rushed for a lesser average than that - I really dont see him getting even a sniff of the pro-bowl - although its nice to see you staying so loyal to your fantasy picks.

NM

clevestinks
12-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Moulds probably just gave up, and gave in!

Livinginthe past
12-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Despite the Bills struggling this year they are still pretty decent at home 4-2 , compared to 0-6 away from home.

The Patriots wont have this one all their own way but I think we may start to the see the offense gain some momentum and the D step it up a little.

NM

Steel - X
12-12-2005, 02:19 PM
From what I heard on game night from Takeo Spikes last night this has been a long time coming for Moulds. Doesnt sound good.