PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I've figured it out!

Steelman16
11-09-2008, 09:21 PM
It wasn't Ben's fault, it was the scoreboard's fault!

It didn't say 21 or more points on our side, so we lost. If we had score 1 more point, we would have had a win.

See? It's not because Ben threw more than 20 passes, or because Willie didn't play, or because Arians is a dork and needs to be fired, or because Tomlin shouldn't have been hired either, or because The Old Man needs to retire, or because our O-line is a pile of crud, or because the defense allowed 3 TD's, or because the Colts got lucky, or because the Steelers suck so bad, or because.......

:chuckle: Ah, the beauty of a message board after a loss!

MACH1
11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
It wasn't Ben's fault, it was the scoreboard's fault!

It didn't say 21 or more points on our side, so we lost. If we had score 1 more point, we would have had a win.

See? It's not because Ben threw more than 20 passes, or because Willie didn't play, or because Arians is a dork and needs to be fired, or because Tomlin shouldn't have been hired either, or because The Old Man needs to retire, or because our O-line is a pile of crud, or because the defense allowed 3 TD's, or because the Colts got lucky, or because the Steelers suck so bad, or because.......

:chuckle: Ah, the beauty of a message board after a loss!

Or all the injuries, or all the newly signed starters, or the....:rolleyes:

stillers4me
11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Don't forget, the Rooney's are cheap.

TeeJay
11-09-2008, 11:12 PM
I blame Ronald MacDonald.........for everything.....never liked that Dude. Far too creepy, and his shoes were just wrong! Far too big!! What's that all about?

And I have to say Steelman, I never realised the baddie from Superman, (who wasn't Terrence Stamp or the Bird), played #59....that's awesome!........:jawdrop:

Galax Steeler
11-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Or if we would have had John Kuhn.