PDA

View Full Version : Look at it this way...

moedap
11-10-2008, 06:51 AM
Our season could be looking like the Dallas Cowboys season. 6-3 and we only really got beat by the Eagles. We gift wrapped wins for the Giants and Colts. Hopefully the lockerroom doesnt implode. Plus considering we lost 2 at home if we do make it to the playoffs and meet the Titans at their home field I like our odds.

stlrtruck
11-10-2008, 09:40 AM
ME TOO!

PalmerSteel
11-10-2008, 09:44 AM
i know i am still very proud of 6-3. if someone would have told me before the season started that we would be 6-3 and named off all the injuries we have had this year, it would of shocked the hell out me. but now since all our expectations have risen during the season, the frustration on some fans has increased and is understandable.

XxKnightxX
11-10-2008, 10:05 AM
I think the frustration that we are generating is mostly from ourselves because we want to flat out beat the teams the media glorify. For the NFL network and ESPN to say that the colts are still in it just astounds me. We gave that game to them so badly, but hey , they did theier job and turned our mistakes into their fortunes. Im over it and looking to be at heinz this sunday for the chargers.