PDA

View Full Version : Drive Her Wild

xfl2001fan
11-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Three guys are sitting in a bar having a few drinks together.

One guy says, "So tell me, what do you do to drive your wife wild?"

"Well," says the second guy, "After making love, I go out to the garden and pick some roses. Then I take the petals off and sprinkle them all over her body. Then I blow them off with a soft breath that drives her wild."

Next guy says, "After making love, I get some baby oil and massage it gently all over her body, and that drives her wild!"

Last guy says, "When me and the old lady are through, I jump out of bed and wipe my c*ck on the curtain. Drives her nuts!"

Hapa
11-13-2008, 07:36 PM
XFL, what's a c*ck? I don't understand.

Can you explain to me? :noidea:

Tagg67
11-14-2008, 06:36 AM
:chuckle::chuckle:

xfl2001fan
11-14-2008, 11:30 AM
XFL, what's a c*ck? I don't understand.

Can you explain to me? :noidea:

There are many definitions...

If it's in the most literal term (as it was intended to be), it's a male chicken (also known as a rooster.) You often see it when discussing c*ck fights. A sport that's often times brutal and bloody and a great source for gambling in third world countries like Alabama.

It's also used as a deragatory term. Often times, people refer to Pilots and Patriots fans as "Arrogant c*cks".

It's one of the many term to be used to describe the male anatomy...though if you're white...the term pr!ck is much more likely due to the splinter-like size comparison.

Of course, the term pr!ck is it's own discussion alltogether.

Galax Steeler
11-15-2008, 04:25 AM
There are many definitions...

If it's in the most literal term (as it was intended to be), it's a male chicken (also known as a rooster.) You often see it when discussing c*ck fights. A sport that's often times brutal and bloody and a great source for gambling in third world countries like Alabama.

It's also used as a deragatory term. Often times, people refer to Pilots and Patriots fans as "Arrogant c*cks".

It's one of the many term to be used to describe the male anatomy...though if you're white...the term pr!ck is much more likely due to the splinter-like size comparison.

Of course, the term pr!ck is it's own discussion alltogether.

Great explenation.:applaudit:

Godfather
11-15-2008, 09:46 PM
third world countries like Alabama.

The Third World just called and demanded an apology.

xfl2001fan
11-17-2008, 07:50 AM
The Third World just called and demanded an apology.

I'm sorry that they are too thin-skinned to take a joke. :flap:

(Best I can do in the "funhouse forum!) LOL

klick81
11-17-2008, 10:04 AM
LMAO...great thread all around.