PDA

View Full Version : 11% of Steelerfever.com visitors are from which country?

T.Richardson
11-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Mongolia!

Check it!!: Link (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/steelersfever.com) Im surprised so many foreign people like the Steelers.

tony hipchest
11-10-2008, 02:00 PM
wow.

i know steelersmongol has been representing the steelers well, in asia.

i had no idea it was THAT well!

great job SM! :chuckle:

:tt02:

SteelersMongol
11-10-2008, 09:05 PM
:nervous: Ummm. Wow. This sounds kinda crazy.

I guess when U enter the site like 3 or 4 times a day gets U 11%. :hunch: I don't know. But I think there must be some kind of mistake. Cuz 11% is kinda A LOT. :sweating:

tony hipchest
11-10-2008, 09:09 PM
lol. i think thats what it is, that youre our most frequent foreign visitor. still kinda suprising. we still have alot of visitors from england and canada. im suprised they werent 2nd or 3rd behind mongolia.

anyways... way to represent!

SteelersMongol
11-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh wait. Now I C. I think I found out why. :yep:

Most of U guys just 2 go to forums.steelersfever.com. But I, on the other hand, always click on steelersfever.com That's why it was that much. :wink: :blush:

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2008, 09:14 PM

I guess when U enter the site like 3 or 4 times a day gets U 11%. :hunch: I don't know. But I think there must be some kind of mistake. Cuz 11% is kinda A LOT. :sweating:i think your co-workers are sneaking on here to get info, for thier free hot chocolate....:popcorn:

SteelersMongol
11-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey I found out why. I've been thinking & 11% is just ridiculously high. Now, the entry from Mongolia was so high, because the program ALEXA can get you datas from the PC with ALEXA only. So if you've installed ALEXA, then it counts your entry. If you don't, your entries 2 any website wouldn't B counted. & all the PCs & laptops I use I installed em on it, because of my wife. She's into all those internet data, marketing stuff. :bouncy:

i think your co-workers are sneaking on here to get info, for thier free hot chocolate....:popcorn:

:chuckle: Nah, I don't think so. They're usually on NFL.com. And only on a game days.

Stu Pidasso
11-13-2008, 01:15 AM
Hmm. I would have thought it was SPAMMERS.

Steelman16
11-13-2008, 01:31 AM

I guess when U enter the site like 3 or 4 times a day gets U 11%. :hunch: I don't know. But I think there must be some kind of mistake. Cuz 11% is kinda A LOT. :sweating:

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing... Mister 11%! :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
11-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Hmm. I would have thought it was SPAMMERS.

I'm telling you guys. It's ALEXA. If we all have ALEXA toolbar installed on our PCs then we'd have real datas.

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing... Mister 11%! :chuckle:

:flap:

Dino 6 Rings
11-13-2008, 12:25 PM
This is because the Greatness of the Steelers is recognized world over.