11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Kuhn would of scored twice by now. :chuckle:

Hapa
11-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I love watching the 49ers play because Patrick Willis is a beast

tony hipchest
11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
pretty good game so far.

due to loyalties alone, id have to say the cardinals are my 2nd favorite team.

suprisingly they are the closest nfl city to me and they are almost never on tv here (not with dallas, denver, and houston nearby).

i take in evey opportunity to see them. hell, their game in 06 against the bears was a classic and i even watched their prior mnf appearance in mexico city.

touchdownward
11-10-2008, 09:35 PM
This has been a good game so far, but what the hell has either of these teams done the last several years to garner a MNF appearance? Battle of the perrenial bottom dwellers. :flap:

Preacher
11-10-2008, 09:36 PM
pretty good game so far.

due to loyalties alone, id have to say the cardinals are my 2nd favorite team.

suprisingly they are the closest nfl city to me and they are almost never on tv here (not with dallas, denver, and houston nearby).

i take in evey opportunity to see them. hell, their game in 06 against the bears was a classic and i even watched their prior mnf appearance in mexico city.

"They are who we thought they are!":rofl:
This is a pretty good game.

I gotta admit, in this game, I am pulling for SF basically because of proximity to where I live.

T.Richardson
11-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Im going for the 49ers, Frank Gore is one of my favorite players.

Preacher
11-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I forgot what it was like to be up till midnight watching a game!

T.Richardson
11-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Arizona is shooting themselves in the foot with these penalties. Two ints for TD's but called back...

tony hipchest
11-10-2008, 10:58 PM
"They are who we thought they are!":rofl:
This is a pretty good game.

I gotta admit, in this game, I am pulling for SF basically because of proximity to where I live.
well AZ is my local team. ive actually lived in AZ and still have state pride. there are tons of ex-steelers there plus a coupla pretty good penn st and pitt players i still like to root for. on top of that boldin and e. james have always been 2 players i like to watch.

plus i cant root for any team who aspires to get to 6 sb wins before the steelers do.

great game minus the refs influence. the call on boldin in the 3rd was bogus.

The Duke
11-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Damn, what an exciting finish

49ers lost a lot of time before he 1st spike though

tony hipchest
11-10-2008, 11:05 PM
one hell of a game. i almost feel sorry for the refs in this one. no matter who wins, the losing side will have gripe.

The Duke
11-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey, Haggans!!

great game

Chronicgaming
11-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Seems like there were a lot of procedure calls at the end of the game... and what was SF thinking with trying to switch personal instead of spiking the ball?

klick81
11-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Sloppy game with an exciting finish. SF should have spiked the ball on that last play though...they woulda had more time to draw something up.

Anyway, congrats to the Cardinals. I'll root for these guys whenever they're not playing the Steelers.

steelpride12
11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Run play on 4th and 2 with 4 seconds on the clock!? Mike Martz work right there.

HughC
11-12-2008, 09:38 AM
That last play was horrendous. First, they don't spike the ball to regroup and figure out a play. Then they call a dive as if it was inside the one. It was as if they had never once run a two-minute red zone drill in practice. Then Martz complains about the spot of the ball and how they had already called the play. How about telling your QB while they're reviewing the play to just quickly spike it if anything doesn't look right - you know, like the play call?