PDA

View Full Version : Support your steelers now!

BigBen42XL4Life
11-11-2008, 04:58 AM
I was reading through the internet and I saw a site that had a rather controversial article about Big Ben and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The original article can be found here (http://sportsroids.com/2008/11/10/pittsburgh-steeler-fans-should-really-get-ready-for-the-draft-since-the-steelers-are-not-a-hard-nosed-team-anymore/)

To start off with this jerk has basically said the steelers are already out the playoff race because they are way to soft to win the division or earn a wild card!!! when he says the Steelers wont make the post season this year, considering the improving success of teams in the AFC north as well the improved play of the colts.

He actually makes fun of Steelers fans straight out in the article when he says, The most pathetic thing is that is that this teamís offensive strategy has grown far to soft for them to be a strong playoff contender. Its really funny how the fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers canít admit this fact to be true, sighting their tough defense saying the names like James Harrison and Troy Polamalu.

He also calls out Big Ben saying he . Big Ben has never been a super great QB, but he has been a decent starting NFL QB, on a great team. He does however, have one Superbowl record. Big Ben has the record for the worst QB rating in Superbowl history for a winning QB, at 22.1. Big Ben was 9/21 for 123 yards and 2 interceptions in Superbowl 40. Honestly, if a team can win a Superbowl game when their QB plays this poor, the team must be incredible.

We need people to speak out. Go read the article here (http://sportsroids.com/2008/11/10/pittsburgh-steeler-fans-should-really-get-ready-for-the-draft-since-the-steelers-are-not-a-hard-nosed-team-anymore/), and then You can comment on this guys page, lets show him what happens when you talk poorly about our STEELER NATION!
Nobody can screw with the BURGH! lets tell sportsroids.com what we think!!!:tt02:

Galax Steeler
11-11-2008, 05:16 AM
He's just an idiot writer making up a story to try and get a paycheck I could care less what he thinks he is a scumbag we all know what our team can do he must live in Cleveland or Baltimore.

stillers4me
11-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Funny how one game makes a season to some people.

The week before, after we beat up on the 'skins, we had already won the superbowl in some articles.

Steelers & I
11-11-2008, 06:27 AM

The week before, after we beat up on the 'skins, we had already won the superbowl in some articles.

The article is garbage but I don't believe that it's one game that have some fans concerned. The Steelers have displayed a trend of poor offensive performances, even in a few of their victories. I believe that some fans just don't see the necessary changes in the offensive philosophy thus causing them to fear the inevitable, a one and done playoff appearance by the Steelers.

fansince'76
11-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Just another blogger that doesn't know shit from shinola. "Sportsroids?" Next. :coffee:

HometownGal
11-11-2008, 08:44 AM
This guy seriously needs to pull his head out of his ass. :coffee:

All I can say after wasting 2 minutes of my life reading that garbage is :upyours::jerkit:

memphissteelergirl
11-11-2008, 10:30 AM

That's how hot and cold the sports media blows in this country...emphasis on the word "blows." :chuckle:

Just another blogger that doesn't know shit from shinola. "Sportsroids?" Next. :coffee:

A blogger who probably lives in his parents' basement, never played a down of football in his life and has the social skills of a brick. :coffee: