PDA

View Full Version : Optimistic prediction.

Edman
11-11-2008, 10:12 AM
The Steelers will lose one more game all year. In Baltimore. And finish 12-4.

Despite the two bad INT's, Ben had a pretty solid game throwing the ball. What he needs to do is limit the mistakes and he'll be fine. We'll see how he practices this week. The guy needs one good week of practice. He needs timing. Yeah, I'm gonna give him one more shot before I give up on him completely.

If he misses any practice time, then he needs to sit. That stuff won't fly anymore.

The_WARDen
11-11-2008, 10:19 AM
I honestly don't see that given the state of the team at the moment. There are too many injuries in important areas to predict them going 6-1 down the stretch.

I think it will be more of a 4-3 maybe 5-2 record with some breaks, that would still put them at 10-6 or 11-5 and in good shape.

Having said that, I hope you are right and they finish 12-4!

GBMelBlount
11-11-2008, 10:56 AM
The Steelers will lose one more game all year. In Baltimore. And finish 12-4.

Despite the two bad INT's, Ben had a pretty solid game throwing the ball. What he needs to do is limit the mistakes and he'll be fine. We'll see how he practices this week. The guy needs one good week of practice. He needs timing. Yeah, I'm gonna give him one more shot before I give up on him completely.

If he misses any practice time, then he needs to sit. That stuff won't fly anymore.

I'm drinking the same Kool-aid Edman, but I'm sipping it, not chugging it! :chuckle:

Hope you're right though. :drink: