PDA

View Full Version : Any fans in Central Virginia?

fergusonat
12-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey, just curious if there are any other Steeler fans in central Virginia on these forums?

susan
01-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Loads of fans in Charlottesville. Always at Damons or BW3's rooting them on.

Susan

RIG58
01-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Lynchburg has a lot of fans, but have not found a place were we go on a regular basis. Have heard that Mulliguns in Richmond is a good place to go.

steelermomma
02-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Hey, I'm a Mon Valley Native transplanted to the Richmond area. You can't believe how many Steeler Fans we have south of Richmond! Many are from PA but most that I meet are southerners.

We moved into a brand new subdivison a few years back and watched as families moved in and Steeler Flags popped up all around the neighborhood.

My sons were born in VA and are now the age I was when our Steelers were great in the 70s. We're going to PA for the SuperBowl. Its such a joy to watch my sons experience another great Steeler team like i did when I was their age! Its so exciting!

Ward86MVP
02-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm from Richmond. Lots of fans down this way, as steelermomma pointed out. I usually go to the BW3's on West Broad Street. Pretty good crowd of 15 to 20 Steelers fans each week and more when the Baltimorons are on local CBS.

43Hitman
02-13-2006, 05:45 PM
I am also from the Richmond area.. Usually watch all the games at home but will run up to the Playing Field and watch em sometimes.

WWIIOwheelz
02-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I lived in Richmond for 9 years. We always went to Mulligan's out in the far West End. Lots of Steeler fans.

43Hitman
02-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I lived in Richmond for 9 years. We always went to Mulligan's out in the far West End. Lots of Steeler fans.

Yeah I used to go there as well.. They closed though.. I think Sharky's is in their old place.

cbalke
07-11-2006, 04:38 PM
http://virginiablackandgold.com/local3.shtml

that was an update from chris in mechanicsville about what happened somewhere around superbowl sunday(can you imagine a steelers bar being closed that day?)...anyway, i think you're right, they changed over to sharkey's.