View Full Version : Chargers vs Steelers Tailgate
11-11-2008, 03:16 PM
All SF members in attendance, are invited to our tailgate versus the SD Chargers on Sun. Nov. 16th. Kickoff is at 4:15pm. Just bring a dish to eat, or just donate some $$. Bring your own alcoholic beverage, or anything else you choose to drink. Tailgate starts at 11:15am sharp. You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Look for a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Black Chevy Envoy, and a White GMC Sierra. See map below:
11-13-2008, 04:28 AM
I have and I will of couse be in Attendance! Coming over from the UK do you want me to bring anything over from here?
11-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Nothing that I can think of. Thanks.
11-13-2008, 04:33 PM
idaho will be there also!!!
11-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Leaving from Toronto, Canada on SAT Nov/15.
First time tailgater
Long time FAN
I have a few questions for Stlrs4Life (Tailgate Coordinator)
1) Are u serious about bringing ur own dishes?
2) We are a group of 4. How much $$Donation$$ we talking about?
3) If we bring our own beer. Can we use ur cooler etc. (We are gonna be comming from Canada, so we travelling lite)
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
2. I don't know we never set a set price, I always tell people like $!5-20 per person, like I said I don't know.
3. yeah you can use my cooler.
11-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Sorry I didnt make it over there yesteday, I got confused directions wise as I hadnt written it down so went to the corner of lot 7A where i found another tailgate which I joined in with instead. Hope you had a good time!
11-17-2008, 03:35 PM
No problem leon, glad ya had a good time. We had 5 other people on vaca from London also. And 2 people from Canada.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.