PDA

View Full Version : Signature Banner Size

CASTEEL
12-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey all...
Noob question here. I tried to find some guidlines to no avail. I want to try my hand at creating a banner for my sig but I need to know the max size allowed, or reccommended!

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Glad to be here....this site rocks!!!http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/bouncy.gif

GO STEELERS!!!

Steel - X
12-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Welcome and I hope you enjoy. Great Site here. On the banner size check with BB2W maybe PM him he will hook ya up with the answers. Would like to see what you can do. I have played with photshop but am not nearly as good as BB2W.

CASTEEL
12-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Welcome and I hope you enjoy. Great Site here. On the banner size check with BB2W maybe PM him he will hook ya up with the answers. Would like to see what you can do. I have played with photshop but am not nearly as good as BB2W.

Sweet... thanks!

Who did your banner??? If you did it, I'd say you are pretty damn good with PS :grin:

GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Banner regulations are 500 x 200 max size.. :tt:

CASTEEL
12-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Thank you!

...And I don't want any comarrisons to BB2W's work :cool:...... I'm still learning PS myself, and just thought it would be fun to try! :grin:

GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
several of us have tried out hand at making our own sigs and everybodys looks awesome. SF is well know around the NFL site world for members w/ great but not oversized and gaudy sigs.

BB2W is the man and the rest of us are chasing him :rofl:

CASTEEL
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Well... there it is! My very first personalized Sig.:grin:
I'm sure it will be changing as I get more ideas.... but it was fun to do!!

GO STEELERS!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2005, 05:36 PM
several of us have tried out hand at making our own sigs and everybodys looks awesome. SF is well know around the NFL site world for members w/ great but not oversized and gaudy sigs.

BB2W is the man and the rest of us are chasing him :rofl:

It's Not Much Of a race. He Is ahead by infinity sigs. (Too Many Signatures To Count)

BlitzburghRockCity
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
and for a guy who got photoshop not all that long ago, he's a natural ! I still remember him saying back when he first got the program and his first sigs he made.

way to go dude ! :tt:

Koopa
12-12-2005, 02:39 AM
damn, you (bb2w) bought the program? damn that's a shitload of money.........i remember when i was in high school (two years ago) i took a photoshop class cause i need one more class to fill up my schedule, and i was enjoying it and the teacher was saying yeah i can get y'all a discount on the program and i was cool i'll buy this and then she said it'll come out to like 600 bucks and i was owa where's the discount on this shit. but i guess it's worth the money if you use it a lot and love to this stuff with pictures and shit

BB2W
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM
damn, you (bb2w) bought the program? damn that's a shitload of money
I got a nice discount through my school.

Steel - X
12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah I got a nice discount from work!! Called knowing the IT guy.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-12-2005, 01:42 PM
anyone want mine for awhile????