PDA

View Full Version : Marvell out/Max questionable

BB2W
12-08-2005, 06:24 PM
It just keeps getting better... Not only is Marvell Smith out, but Max Starks is questionable with an injured shoulder. Maybe we will get to see Barrett Brooks this week. :shake02:

I remember in the offseason when we were trying to get Stockar McDougle, or Scott Gragg. To bad we couldn't bring in one of those guys... that could have solidified the tackle position, and they would have gotten a chance to play. Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

link-----> http://www.nfl.com/injuries

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Maybe We Do. Hopefully whoever plays steps up.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Im not sure it matters......our entire line sucks right now........its unfortunate because we had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL for years and we finally ge a QB worth protecting and we suck

Suitanim
12-08-2005, 07:51 PM
This is bad, bad, bad news. I think I'd move Faneca to LT, Essex to RT, Simmons to LG and Kemo to RG. Barrett Brooks is just a fat tub of goo, and is practically worthless...

SteelR1
12-08-2005, 08:41 PM
This game is going to take years off of my life from the stress I'm putting myself through..

IS IT SUNDAY YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
12-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Not good news at all.

Koopa
12-08-2005, 10:19 PM
damn we can't catch a break this season, hopefully he can play and hopefully everyone will step up and we get this W

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Not good news at all.

Amen Sister I hate this news.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2005, 10:51 PM
And again the depth at our OL is being tested.. we cant afford to lose any more cuz we just have that much depth to begin with.

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2005, 10:55 PM
I just hope The O Line Steps Up. That way we at least have a shot to compete.

clevestinks
12-09-2005, 04:09 PM
What the &^&^*^$! (*&*&! I am sick and tired of this &^$&^$(

SteelerFanInCA
12-09-2005, 05:59 PM
It looks like one of the beer vendors at Heinz Field will need to step up to play the "O" Line.

TasmanianTroy271
12-09-2005, 06:07 PM
It looks like one of the beer vendors at Heinz Field will need to step up to play the "O" Line.

Find the 350 pound, 5'8" beer vendor and put him in at center, move Hartings to guard and Faneca to tackle :P

Grey
12-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Tough stuff, but I bet Starks plays.

Even if he doesn't, I'm not in favor of starting the O-Line shuffle at this point in the season. I don't want to see Faneca anywhere but left guard or Hardings anywhere but center. Just me.

Here we go.
Grey

Suitanim
12-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah, last I heard Starks was updated to probable, and I also heard Smith was going to start as well...

sweetness34
12-09-2005, 09:55 PM
This is not what you want to happen when your going up against the best front 4 in the league. Your O-line is in shambles, and that my friends has been the cause of your 3 game losing streak. A streak that could be 4 come Sunday.

I've been here all week talking football(and maybe a liitle smack), but I'll be honest with you guys...I had this game in the loss column for my bears since day one. Your defense is not too far behind ours, and while we may have a slight edge rushing, your overall offense is leap years ahead of ours. When you lost to the ravens I thought..."Division games are tough, and they were looking ahead to the colts." In the colt game I saw how bad(hurt) your O-line was. Big Ben had no time to throw. I didn't see the bengals game, but I know Ben's int's were due to pressure. Thats when I thought the bears have a good chance to win this game. The bears have 37 sacks this year, only 3 behind the league leading seahawks. The amazing thing about that number is that we hardly ever blitz. All the pressure is caused by our front four. I'll also say this. The bears aren't the better team, but they may be the better team now. If the bears do get the win I'll definitely take it, heck were only one game behind the seahawks for the 1st seed, but I know what would've happened if this game was played when you guys were healthy. I hate it when injuries take control of a promising season. It happened to the bears in 2002.

I've been a diehard bear fan for 30 years now, but my second favorite team has always been the steelers. The Steel Curtain, Bradshaw, Swan, Harris, Greene, Lambert, Blount, Shell, Ham...These are the guys who introduced me to football. Heck I even wore my LLoyd jersey to the bar for the colts game. Only when you guys play the bears do I root against you. So here's to a good clean game of hard hitting, smashmouth football played the way Papa Bear Halas intended it to be played. Let's all pray that the injury bug doesn't make a stop in Pittsburgh this weekend.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 09:40 AM
The Losing Streak Will Not Be 4.

We Don't Lose 4 Straight in the Snap Of A finger. WE WILL BE BACK. And Remember YOU CAN'T WIN IN OUR HOUSE! You might have the series But The Steelers Knows What's Best After Losing 3 Straight Games For Their Fans...............................A WIN!