lol :rofl: :sign09: :toofunny:

Preacher
11-15-2008, 09:01 PM
http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/

lol :rofl: :sign09: :toofunny:

That is hilarious.

MasterOfPuppets
11-15-2008, 09:04 PM
thats both pathetic AND hilarious at the same time. what would be even more hilarious, is if thier plan works, nobody supports the bungles....and it opens the door up for brown to move the team to LA......:toofunny:

Steelman16
11-15-2008, 10:03 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

And nobody thought there would ever be another Civil War. I gotta hand it to 'em. :chuckle:

silver & black
11-16-2008, 08:11 AM
thats both pathetic AND hilarious at the same time. what would be even more hilarious, is if thier plan works, nobody supports the bungles....and it opens the door up for brown to move the team to LA......:toofunny:

Hmmm... The Los Angeles Bengals. That sounds about as bad as they are. How ironic is that coming from a Raiders fan?:sofunny:

I wonder if they would come to Oakland after they are done in Cincinnati. I know of another owner that needs to be overthrown. :wink02:

PisnNapalm
11-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks for posting that link. I haven't laughed that hard in quite sometime.

I, on the other hand, am an unlucky man. I am a Bengals fan. For reasons of loyalty or geography or stupidity, I remain a Bengals fan after 18 years without a playoff win under your leadership. For reasons that are inexplicable to me, I continue to ruin my Sunday's in the fall by watching your team lose.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

TackleMeBen
11-16-2008, 08:58 AM
when they are done there, they can always come to detroit...the lions just need to be buried...:chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
11-16-2008, 11:33 AM
So much turmoil in Cincinnati these days. lol.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Bengal fans should just kill themselves. Hey, life isn't for everybody.

steelpride12
11-16-2008, 09:23 PM
They went all out on this site. Over 3,500$ and actual letters going out to Brown.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
11-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Cleveland may be bad this year, but at the very least we aren't the Bungals...What a mess.

Speaking as someone who doesn't want to see the Bengals win the division for a long time, and just curious about this.
Is there anything they can do to improve their team and make them at least...competitive. An actual GM might be a start.

Hapa
11-16-2008, 09:32 PM
I know someone that knows Mike Brown personally

MasterOfPuppets
11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Bengals DT Leaves Team To Testify in DUI Trial: No One Notices

Bengals DT Jason Shirley took the stand Friday to testify in his DUI trial. Since Shirley has not played all season, no one notices. I wonder how this works with the Bengals, do you have to get a note from your lawyer to miss practice? Or can you just tell Marvin and he takes your word for it? Will Marvin email you the game plan so you can study while sitting during the trial? Details of Mr. Shirley's testimony after the jump. Oh yeah, he is totally guilty.:rofl:

Preacher
11-16-2008, 10:24 PM
You know...

we have joked about it for months and months and months.

but the truth is,

the Bengals really do suck.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-17-2008, 09:08 AM
I can't beleive these shmucks thing that them doing all this is going to force Mike Brown into doing any of the following:

1. Hire a real scouting department

2. Hire a General Manager

3. Let a hired GM have sole possesion of football operations

4. Sell the team

These people are just wasting money. Mike Brown thinks he has the football smarts of his father. I am starting to wonder of Mike Brown was actually adopted, because it's getting harder to beleive that he's billogically related to Paul Brown.

stlrtruck
11-17-2008, 10:35 AM
But does everyone realize that if by chance they are able to muster up a victory this Thursday night that the fans will act like they've won the Super Bowl.

We've got to crush them like a little girlie man!!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-17-2008, 10:45 AM
But does everyone realize that if by chance they are able to muster up a victory this Thursday night that the fans will act like they've won the Super Bowl.

We've got to crush them like a little girlie man!!

That's for sure. This forum and others that I post on will get a huge influx of Bengals fans trolling.

I hope Hines Ward knocks another Bengal unconscious this week as the Steeler roll up 56 on them.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-17-2008, 10:52 AM
My first thought when I read the title of this thread.....was that Mike Brown may be able to fight off both of them.

Dino 6 Rings
11-17-2008, 11:29 AM
What's hilarious is that it took a horrible year to get that going.

Here we are at 7-3 and there are plenty of people on this site and in the media questioning our Offensive Coaches all around.

Imagine what it would be like in the Burgh if we only had 1 win in week 11.

Heinz Field would be on fire.

SteelMember
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
That is too funny.

I like the Fight Club reference to "Project Mayhem"

1st rule of bengals club, don't talk about bengals club.
2nd rule of bengals club, don't let anyone know your in bengals club...'cause they suck. :chuckle:

silver & black
11-17-2008, 04:12 PM
I can't beleive these shmucks thing that them doing all this is going to force Mike Brown into doing any of the following:

1. Hire a real scouting department

2. Hire a General Manager

3. Let a hired GM have sole possesion of football operations

4. Sell the team
These people are just wasting money. Mike Brown thinks he has the football smarts of his father. I am starting to wonder of Mike Brown was actually adopted, because it's getting harder to beleive that he's billogically related to Paul Brown.

All of this is on my wish list for the Raiders.:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
11-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Cleveland may be bad this year, but at the very least we aren't the Bungals...What a mess.

Speaking as someone who doesn't want to see the Bengals win the division for a long time, and just curious about this.
Is there anything they can do to improve their team and make them at least...competitive. An actual GM might be a start.
1 sell the team
2 move the team
3 all new personel.....coaches and players.
4 get rid of those hideous uniforms

RoethlisBURGHer
11-18-2008, 07:15 PM
All of this is on my wish list for the Raiders.:thumbsup:

All Al Davis has to do is kick the bucket for that to happen!

silver & black
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
All Al Davis has to do is kick the bucket for that to happen!

His mother lived to be 103. :noidea:

Steelman16
11-19-2008, 10:04 PM

You somehow don't seem too excited over that fact. :sofunny:

Just curious, what would you do if you woke up in the morning to find that the Al Davis Regime no longer existed?

:popcorn:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-19-2008, 10:42 PM

I'm sure we can find someone over in Raiderland that would gladly make Al Davis go away.

silver & black
11-20-2008, 05:20 AM
You somehow don't seem too excited over that fact. :sofunny:

Just curious, what would you do if you woke up in the morning to find that the Al Davis Regime no longer existed?

:popcorn:

Honestly, it would be very strange. I'm sure I would be a bit sad about it. After all, Al was great at one time. Al built the Raiders. Al gave them their identity. It's unfortunate that he can't see what he's doing to the team he loves, and his legacy.

I, along with 99% of all Raider fans, would welcome a change at this point. The best scenario would be for Al to just step aside, and let someone take over football operations, while he remains the face of the franchise, and just enjoys the success (hopefully) that would come from it.

silver & black
11-20-2008, 05:22 AM
I'm sure we can find someone over in Raiderland that would gladly make Al Davis go away.

No doubt. It wouldn't be hard to find someone, I'm sure.

Havik
11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I agree that the Bengals need a general manager. Matt Millen is available. I think he would be a great fit.