PDA

View Full Version : Look Like 60's Team

befootballfan
11-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Today, the Steelers look like some of the teams from the 60's. They had a good defense but also an offense that couldn't score even if the other team had no defense the field. Yes, Ben threw for 300 yards, but except the last drive, they are not that important at all ! Ben will never win another SB. He gets sacked because he holds on too long, he throws int's. because he can't read fast enough and this all stems from his brains getting scrambled in that accident. I know this sounds horrible, but just think about it. BTW, saw some cool widgets at statbeast.com. Take a look!

ajs8207
11-17-2008, 01:10 AM
He was sacked 3 times today? 2 were definitely not his fault, one nobody was open...so what's better, a sack or an interception? This offense moved the ball all game, got robbed by a few phantom holds, if we score from the one the game becomes 18-10, and if Troy's TD counted the score is 25-10. With this defense, 25 is more than enough points on most occasions. Heck even 18 will usually do the job. 11 did today.

Preacher
11-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Today, the Steelers look like some of the teams from the 60's. They had a good defense but also an offense that couldn't score even if the other team had no defense the field. Yes, Ben threw for 300 yards, but except the last drive, they are not that important at all ! Ben will never win another SB. He gets sacked because he holds on too long, he throws int's. because he can't read fast enough and this all stems from his brains getting scrambled in that accident. I know this sounds horrible, but just think about it. BTW, saw some cool widgets at statbeast.com. Take a look!

So last year meant nothing?

The team of the 60's had 300 yards passing?

He can't read fast enough, but didn't throw a pick today?

You know for a fact he won't win a SB?

And this hating is your FIRST post?

I can't wait to see your second :rolleyes:

Rek
11-17-2008, 01:23 AM

Your logic is amazing. The Steelers scoring FGs against a very good football team while playing in a snowglobe had nothing to do with Ben or his solid passing....:noidea:

The Duke
Ben will never win another SB. He gets sacked because he holds on too long, he throws int's. because he can't read fast enough and this all stems from his brains getting scrambled in that accident. I know this sounds horrible, but just think about it.

........um, ok :thumbsup:

Great 1st post btw :coffee:

MACH1

Must be a bungaltard troll.

The Duke
11-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Must be a bungaltard troll.

Could be. I don't see many grammar errors though

jjpro11
11-17-2008, 02:19 AM
http://azbattlerifles.com/images/sky-is-falling.jpg

mesaSteeler
11-17-2008, 02:23 AM
60's team??? This team looks nothing like the 60's Steelers.

OneForTheToe
11-17-2008, 03:03 AM
I think we might be missing the point here. This guy/gal is not here to discuss the Steelers. Look at the last sentence of his/her post.

:spam:

Preacher
11-17-2008, 03:07 AM
http://azbattlerifles.com/images/sky-is-falling.jpg

Wow..

That pic looks familiar!

:chuckle::chuckle:

Galax Steeler
11-17-2008, 05:18 AM
I smell a Troll around here.

HometownGal
11-17-2008, 08:17 AM
I think we might be missing the point here. This guy/gal is not here to discuss the Steelers. Look at the last sentence of his/her post.

:spam:

I don't think this person is a spammer, OFTT, as statbeast.com is simply a sports stats site, so I didn't view his/her post as containing spam. Thanks for the heads up! :drink:

xfl2001fan
11-17-2008, 08:22 AM

You're an idiot.

Just thought I'd like to point that out to you. And believe me, that statement isn't for the benefit of the other posters here. You already pointed out what kind of an idiot you actually are with that asinine post.

I was wondering if Ben Bashing would actually occur with this game despite his performance. Thank you for the beginnings of a great laugh. You have certainly started out on the wrong foot on this site.

I'm just saying.

X-Terminator
11-17-2008, 08:43 AM

Oh God, they're multiplying.. :doh:

Can we just send these guys to a remote island, so the rest of us don't have to deal with them?

steelpride12
11-17-2008, 08:52 AM

Are you kidding me?!
Ben can't read fast enough but he threw for 308 yards and no INT's. The refs erased at least 14 points from the Steelers offense and were blowing the game all night long. You must have been watching the Bungles-Eagles came becuase your view of the Steelers is rediculous. :coffee:

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Today, the Steelers look like some of the teams from the 60's.

Coming from someone who registered here with a birth year of 1984. Way to talk out of your ass! :applaudit: :coffee:

devilsdancefloor
11-17-2008, 10:12 AM
http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08471/missingsomething_thumb873.jpg

iloveben7
11-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow I was wrong. I thought all the Ben haters had disappeared this week.

Rek
11-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Wow I was wrong. I thought all the Ben haters had disappeared this week.

Until Ben puts up like 500+ yards and 200 TDs, people will always find something about Ben to bitch about. Hell, if Ben would have that stat line and one INT, all people would be talking about would be the pick. :blah:

iloveben7
11-17-2008, 02:02 PM
^exactly