PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fan? Complains about Refs?

T.Richardson
11-17-2008, 03:17 PM
\http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081117115709AAqSAqM

umm...just wow. I think he means the Broncos game, and the game yesterday.

St33lersguy
11-17-2008, 03:28 PM
He should be praising the refs for nearly winning the game for them. By the way did he really say he blames the defense in a game where all of 21 points were scored or is it me?

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Nothing more than a very obvious attempt at flame-baiting. :coffee:

Rek
11-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Most of the Chargers fans I know are bandwagoners. They are never gonna let that Hochuli moment go.....ever.

Edman
11-17-2008, 05:31 PM
The refs erased two Steelers touchdowns last night and handed seven free points to the Chargers thanks to that horrible PI call. Worthless flame-bait.

cubanstogie
11-17-2008, 05:58 PM
The refs erased two Steelers touchdowns last night and handed seven free points to the Chargers thanks to that horrible PI call. Worthless flame-bait.
My golf buddy is a Charger fan and he even said the P I call on Ike was Bullshhit.I couldn't get him to admit the reception that was challenged was not a good one though. The Chargers fans are lucky we even kept them in that game and are grasping big time. We dominated that game on both sides. Our downfall was obviously the inability to get the ball in endzone, which is not a chronic problem so I am not going to dwell. On 24 prior red zone drives we were 16 td's and 7 fg's not to shabby. Football is a game of inches and Nate may have had a TD, and also dropped a couple of easy ones including a 3rd and 5 drive killer. Although I was biting my finger nails the whole game we played well and kept a great RB in check and a QB who had been having a great year well in check while piling up 400 yards. I am not going to second guess play calling on goal line because if passes were incomplete I would have been begging to run like old Steelers football. Their d made some nice stops against our RB's. You can't get mad for attempting to run it in with less than a yard. I do like QB sneaks with Ben though. Sorry off topic I am rambling, very hard to blame refs for a loss when the numbers are that lopsided. I am not sure of time of possesion but I would bet we dominated there too.

SteelersGirlTN7
11-17-2008, 06:16 PM
how can they complain about the refs? Which one of their 2 penalties for 5 yards were they not happy with? LOL The refs tried to give them the game, and they gave it back!!

jjpro11
11-17-2008, 06:23 PM
it looks like a bullshitter... but chargers fans do suck. they can barely sell out the place with a good team.

Michael Keller
11-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I do not even want to imagine the pain the Charger fans are feeling. Time is running out very fast on a good but not good enough football team

revefsreleets
11-17-2008, 06:51 PM
This guy summed it up nicely:

Piit gained 410 yards to the Chargers 213????

The refs gave the Chargers a free TD in the 1st quarter on a bad call, where the offense ran over a set defensive man
(all the TV announcers agreed on this one)

Stole Troy's TD

Called about 80% of the penalties against the Steelers..

The refs TRIED to give the game to the Chargers, just couldn't quite pull it off

Stlrs4Life
11-17-2008, 11:26 PM
I answered him.