PDA

View Full Version : Facts about the Squeelers

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 03:34 PM
You guys are GREAT. Let's see, how did it feel to go 103 minutes and 21 seconds without a touchdown on your own lawn? Your Stellar offense failed to crack the goal line against a defense that had allowed three touchdown passes in a game four times this season. How frustrating was it when you ran 73 plays, rolled up 410 yards, possessed the ball for a season-high 36 1/2 minutes, and still scored no touchdowns? How about all your bone headed penalties - a season-high 13 with a major contribution from the offense including holding and blocking in the back (GO Hines Cheap Shot Ward) How did it feel to muck up another goal-to-go from the 1? Cough...Cough... Choke much? By the way, your 7 victories have come against only 2 teams with winning records and you LOST to Philadelphia... :) A team the Bungals Tied!!!

Yeah... that's championship stuff!

----------------
Now playing: Queen - We Are the Champions (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/queen/track/we+are+the+champions)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 03:39 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

tony hipchest
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
how does it feel to suck?

The Duke
11-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Seriously, a bengals troll?

Get back under your rock

memphissteelergirl
11-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Fact

Top rated defense in the NFL in all categories

Best LB corps in the league

Toughest blocking WR in the NFL (no cheap shot artist, thank you)

Thanks for playing, jackass.

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Check the post Squeeler.... I was giving facts about your pathetic Offense. None of which ANYONE has refuted. Let's face it, Big Bust Ben is OVERRATED and your Offensive line is just that, OFFENSIVE.

MACH1
11-17-2008, 03:52 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/1118024544_l-1.jpg?t=1226958734

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Check the post Squeeler.... I was giving facts about your pathetic Offense. None of which ANYONE has refuted. Let's face it, Big Bust Ben is OVERRATED and your Offensive line is just that, OFFENSIVE.

Is the big, bad, Pro Bowl MVP puss Palmer playing Thursday? :coffee:

The Duke
11-17-2008, 03:56 PM
your Offensive line is just that, OFFENSIVE.

:applaudit:

I bet you came up with that one yourself

:troll:

memphissteelergirl
11-17-2008, 03:59 PM

You would probably take Ben in a heartbeat compared with the scrub you got...

Ya know what? Forget it....it's impossible to have a battle of wits with somebody who's obviously unarmed and who's intellect has not progressed beyond 8th grade.

Tuning you out in 5...4...3...2...:countdown

ShutDown24
11-17-2008, 04:00 PM

I love how you won't talk about your team. Oh wait, there isn't much to talk about is there? The only interesting thing I can come up with is 'which top draft pick will you guys take this year?' But since everyone that goes to your club is a bust anyway, I guess even that doesn't matter - now does it?

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 04:02 PM
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)

ShutDown24
11-17-2008, 04:07 PM
You didn't refute you were a hick either so yeah, I guess it is. :wave:

MACH1
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
1-8-1

tony hipchest
11-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Yep, my work is done here. :)
you served french fries and didnt tell nobody?

:popcorn:

MACH1
11-17-2008, 04:20 PM
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)

And yet you don't refute the fact that the bungholes have always and will forever SUCK.http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/bigfinger.gif?t=1226960369

Pittsky
11-17-2008, 04:32 PM

if you looked at other threads on the forum, instead of just running your mouth like a girl you would see that no one is happy with the steelers offense this year. BR is injured, and has been playing like ass. BR himself has even admitted he hasnt been playing well. I personally wish they would take him out and give leftwich a chance since BR is hurt. the chargers defense was great yesterday also, what can ya do? oh yeah. WIN. :chuckle:

If i were you though, i'd worry more about your team.

look at your team. look at your record. if we are a joke. what does that make you? we slaughtered you this season. whats below a joke? maybe you huh?

Pittsburghfan
11-17-2008, 04:44 PM

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11317

1-8-1.

stillers4me
11-17-2008, 04:53 PM

Kiss my Lombardi. :coffee:

TheWarDen86
11-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Is this guy for real? Yelling at us from all the way at the bottom of the Division ....er...um, I mean NFL. Gimme a break.

However pathetic you say our offense is, remember how easily they scored on your pathetic defense (minus one glass-jawed linebacker of course).

Let's be honest here, Who's the more consistently crappy team?? C'mon, you know who it is. :chuckle: Take your miserable existence back to Cincy ya loser.

GBMelBlount
11-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Wow, this was a fun read. Thanks diddly squat!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-17-2008, 05:00 PM
You guys are GREAT. Let's see, how did it feel to go 103 minutes and 21 seconds without a touchdown on your own lawn? Your Stellar offense failed to crack the goal line against a defense that had allowed three touchdown passes in a game four times this season. How frustrating was it when you ran 73 plays, rolled up 410 yards, possessed the ball for a season-high 36 1/2 minutes, and still scored no touchdowns? How about all your bone headed penalties - a season-high 13 with a major contribution from the offense including holding and blocking in the back (GO Hines Cheap Shot Ward) How did it feel to muck up another goal-to-go from the 1? Cough...Cough... Choke much? By the way, your 7 victories have come against only 2 teams with winning records and you LOST to Philadelphia... :) A team the Bungals Tied!!!

----------------
Now playing: Queen - We Are the Champions (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/queen/track/we+are+the+champions)

The Bengals finally do not lose a game and out come the trolls:rofl:

TheWarDen86
11-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Wow, this was a fun read. Thanks diddly squat!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

revefsreleets
11-17-2008, 05:09 PM
We haven't really had a Bungles troll here since the rare 1 out of 10 non-losing season in '05. Remember that season? The one where we knocked their punk-asses out of the playoffs?

The interesting thing is that he's trying to punk our offense right before his team, the second worst team in the NFL, a team that probably the top 5 college teams could beat, comes into Heinz for their annual slaughtering. Ridiculously flawed logic. Only a Bengals fan...

The best thing they can hope for is that they don't pick Akili Smith, David Klingler, or Ki-Jana Carter with the #2 overall pick next year.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Don't encourage the child, if you ignore him he will go away...scratch that, he will go away Thursday!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelwall
11-17-2008, 05:47 PM
how does it feel to suck?

:laughing::rofl:

tony hipchest
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
We haven't really had a Bungles troll here since the rare 1 out of 10 non-losing season in '05. Remember that season? The one where we knocked their punk-asses out of the playoffs?

The interesting thing is that he's trying to punk our offense right before his team, the second worst team in the NFL, a team that probably the top 5 college teams could beat, comes into Heinz for their annual slaughtering. Ridiculously flawed logic. Only a Bengals fan...

The best thing they can hope for is that they don't pick Akili Smith, David Klingler, or Ki-Jana Carter with the #2 overall pick next year.this board used to be infested with bungletrolls in '05 from a certain site in that will go unmentioned.

i visited said site, to get some reaction from their "gameday thread" from the eagles/bungs stalemate.

39 posts! :toofunny: a gameday thread that has only 39 posts! :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

holy shit is that pathetic. being a bunglefan these days is like holding up stock certificates in Enron, and bragging about how much money one has.

steelpride12
11-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow all those terrible things the team did wrong and look who got the W.

TheWarDen86
11-17-2008, 07:29 PM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7586/losingth3.jpg

Gee, I hope this guy's healthy. Isn't he the team MVP?
http://www.bengalstripes.com/images/2008/03/larson.jpg

revefsreleets
11-17-2008, 07:59 PM
this board used to be infested with bungletrolls in '05 from a certain site in that will go unmentioned.

i visited said site, to get some reaction from their "gameday thread" from the eagles/bungs stalemate.

39 posts! :toofunny: a gameday thread that has only 39 posts! :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

holy shit is that pathetic. being a bunglefan these days is like holding up stock certificates in Enron, and bragging about how much money one has.

Excellent analogy.

devilsdancefloor
11-17-2008, 08:29 PM
as you can see diddy has more problems than just then being just a bungels fan maybe we should just let her um him um um have fun for a day ....

http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08471/toothless_freak_show227.jpg

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Nah, he can't be a bungles fan...He types at least 1 or 2 complete sentences in the paragraph, and he managed to post it in the appropriate forum. He also used the word "bungles"....hmm... do you think he is a ratbirds fan!?:chuckle:

Petesburgh66
11-17-2008, 09:07 PM

At least the Steelers offence is not ranked dead last. That belongs to the Bungals :rofl:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
At least the Steelers offence is not ranked dead last. That belongs to the Bungals :rofl:

Aren't they dead last on everything? Everything except sucking that is!

TheWarDen86
11-17-2008, 09:09 PM

Yea, so get back to sorting out who the Bungles should get with the 2nd overall pick in April biatch. :chuckle:

Preacher
11-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Yea, so get back to sorting out who the Bungles should get with the 2nd overall pick in April biatch. :chuckle:

The funniest thing is... Detroit WILL win at least one game.

Which means, Cincy sucks so bad, that they screw up the ability to get a number one pick by TYING a game.
:laughing:

TheWarDen86
11-17-2008, 09:57 PM
The funniest thing is... Detroit WILL win at least one game.

Which means, Cincy sucks so bad, that they screw up the ability to get a number one pick by TYING a game.

That is the very definition of the phrase, "Can't win for losin'." :chuckle:

MACH1
11-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Their the best 1-8-1 team in the league.

kmsteelerwr15
11-18-2008, 12:05 AM
Kiss my Lombardi. :coffee:

So which one exactly should he kiss? :rofl:

Steelman16
11-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Yo pdiddly, thanks for coming out to see the world. 6 posts, wow, new record? Convienently skipped out before you opened your big yap too far too.

Better go back to your rock now, or you might miss the beatdown on Thursday. That's a good girl.

So which one exactly should he kiss? :rofl:

:toofunny:

All six very slowly, one at a time, repeating "The Bungles Suck" as he comes to each one.

CantStop85
11-18-2008, 12:21 AM
So how do we know he's a Bengals fan again?

fansince'76
11-18-2008, 12:28 AM
So how do we know he's a Bengals fan again?

Considering that it's 3 days before we play the Bengals and he conspicuously didn't mention what team he is a fan of (presumably out of shame), it's probably not too unsafe a bet to make.

Steelman16
11-18-2008, 12:28 AM
We just assumed by the nature of his post. :chuckle:

Pdiddy
11-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Their the best 1-8-1 team in the league.

Ok, class, now pay attention. "They're" is a contraction formed by the joining of the two words "they" and "are". Ahhh, the public school system in Shittsburgh has struck again.

Let's see, to sum up.

Squeelers fans red in the face..... Check.
Squeelers fans twitching from not knowing how to formulate an intelligent response... Check.
Squeelers fans losing their minds.... Check.

Priceless :)

Steelman16
11-18-2008, 02:14 AM
Ok, class, now pay attention. "They're" is a contraction formed by the joining of the two words "they" and "are". Ahhh, the public school system in Shittsburgh has struck again.

Let's see, to sum up.

Squeelers fans twitching from not knowing how to formulate an intelligent response... Check.

Where do you live, son?

We ain't talkin' about the proper usage of English grammar. We're talking about...wait, what was the point of this thread? :coffee:

Rockville is welcoming you back with open arms.

Galax Steeler
11-18-2008, 03:38 AM
Fact

Top rated defense in the NFL in all categories

Best LB corps in the league

Toughest blocking WR in the NFL (no cheap shot artist, thank you)

Thanks for playing, jackass.

That says it all where is the little whiny butt Rivers I forgot the big bad linebacker couldn't even take on a receiver he's at home getting fed through a straw.

fansince'76
11-18-2008, 06:12 AM

Let's see, to sum up.

Let's see, to sum up:

PShitty continuing to ramble on about nothing of any substance.... Check.

PShitty still not owning up to being a Bungles fan because the only team in the league possibly worse than they are are the Detroit Lions.... Check.

PShitty playing grammar police because his team sucks so badly that he can't possibly talk shit about football.... Check.

PShitty continuing to be extremely lame.... Check. :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
11-18-2008, 07:32 AM

Let's see, to sum up.

Steelers still in first place in their division.....check
Steelers still own both teams out of Ohio.....check
Steelers destroying the bungals on Thursday night....PRICELESS

How does it feel to be OWNED?

As for your so-called facts:

Bungals 0 (as in big fat GOOSE EGG) super bowls in 2 appearances
Bungals 1 playoff appearance in 20 years (and counting)

Yeah, I'll take my inept offense against the Chargers any day over that worthless pile of dung coming out of cincinnati!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2008, 08:06 AM

Wow...if your work here is done....you should be fired for incompetence.

STATS.

Running game:
Steelers: #23
Bengals: #30

Passing Game:
Steelers: #18
Bengals: #30

Scoring:
Steelers: #23
Benglas: #31

Overall Offense:
Steelers: #25
Benglas: #32

Now ....after showing that you know absolutely NOTHING about football....let me know when you want to talk about your #18th ranked pass defense...# 23 ranked run defense....and #20 ranked overall defense....AGAINST our #1 ranking in all those categories.

NOW your work is done here....you may go now:wave:

revefsreleets
11-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Grammar smack?

Weak.

Also, nothing can help heal an ailing offense like playing the Bengals. I can see us moving up a few ransk across the board after we light that sorry-assed defense up Thursday...

Dino 6 Rings
11-18-2008, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=Pdiddy;477610]Squeelers fans losing their minds.... Check.QUOTE]

What is going to be truly priceless is when our linebackers snap the spine of your QB and hit your running back so hard his grandchildren are born bruised.

That's going to be priceless.

revefsreleets
11-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Some more stats:

Total defense:
Steelers NFL rank- #1
Bengals #20

Passing defense:
Steelers #1
Bengals #15

Rushing Defense:
Steelers #1
Bengals #23

Looks to me like this is going to get ugly. We have one of the worst offenses in the league going up against the best defense in the league. I'm guessing after about halftime Thursday, we never see this troll again on this board.

xfl2001fan
11-18-2008, 11:52 AM

Great job Officer Do-diddly.

There's one slight problem with your job. You suck at it. Let's take a look at your first post. In the realm of internet browsing, you just shouted at a bunch of Steelers fans on a Steelers website. Instead of going ALL CAPS, you should try bold facing text you want to stress. It shows the stress without the shout.

Your second statment (the second sentence is a question after all) has the first two words capitalized. While the first word in every sentence is supposed to be capitalized, you do not capitalize adjectives. So the word,"Stellar, should have instead read as,"stellar."

Let's move down to your description of Hines Ward. Again, you shouted "GO" which is not proper etiquette. Also, when you give someone a nickname, it is supposed to be in quotations. So, it should have read Hines "Cheap Shot" Ward. This is so that nobody would feel like he had two very stupid middle names.

As you were closing out your post, you again shouted at the Steelers fans here. Then, to follow everything else up with, you capitalized the last word in the sentence.

I'm guessing you won't be making it into the English Hall of Fame.

Dino 6 Rings
11-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Policing Your Own

hats off to you xflfan

SteelersMongol
11-18-2008, 01:05 PM

----------------

Hey, your village just posted an add. Their idiot is missing. :coffee:

revefsreleets
11-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Was it determined that Pee Diddle was a Browns fan?

memphissteelergirl
11-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Was it determined that Pee Diddle was a Browns fan?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Angina
11-18-2008, 01:09 PM
running your mouth like a girl

Secure that shit, mister! :mallet:

revefsreleets
11-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Secure that shit, mister! :mallet:

Zoinks!

drizze99
11-18-2008, 01:31 PM
I love trolls! They provide such good entertainment.

TheWarDen86
11-18-2008, 02:29 PM
I love trolls! They provide such good entertainment.

Me too. I think we should get another one and race 'em. :chuckle: :drink:

Pdiddy
11-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Come on Squeeler nation. Admit your Offense blows and you have no chance of making it far in the post season with an offensive line that the Bungals and Clowns would cut.

As for the personal attacks against fans, you will notice I did not start any of that. I simply posted the facts about the Squeelers offense. It was the dysfunctional Squeeler fan base that rose up and belched out pure hatred and venom at anyone with an opinion different than theirs. You all should be very proud.

TheWarDen86
11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

You shouldn't even be allowed to utter the words "Post Season."

fansince'76
11-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Come on Squeeler nation. Admit your Offense blows and you have no chance of making it far in the post season with an offensive line that the Bungals and Clowns would cut.

As for the personal attacks against fans, you will notice I did not start any of that. I simply posted the facts about the Squeelers offense. It was the dysfunctional Squeeler fan base that rose up and belched out pure hatred and venom at anyone with an opinion different than theirs. You all should be very proud.

At least I'm not too big of a puss to own up to what team I support. There's a fact for you. :coffee:

MACH1
11-18-2008, 03:45 PM
The troll could be a poor little bolts fan that thinks the refs screwed em out of a win.

How's my grammar. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/bigfinger.gif?t=1227044441

Now why don't you go learn how to do something useful.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/Monkey_Spanking_for_Dummies.jpg?t=1227044411

memphissteelergirl
11-18-2008, 04:27 PM
The troll could be a poor little bolts fan that thinks the refs screwed em out of a win.

How's my grammar. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/bigfinger.gif?t=1227044441

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/Monkey_Spanking_for_Dummies.jpg?t=1227044411

Now THAT'S classic!! :thumbsup:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-18-2008, 04:30 PM
I love how the coaches, Bengals players, and refs all agree that Ward's hit on Rivers was legal and clean, but the fans want to cry about it. This isn't figure skating people, this is football. It's rough, it's tough, and it's for men not boys (read crybaby little fairies)

Hines0wnz
11-18-2008, 04:39 PM
You may trash talk when your team can amass more than one winning record in this century. Until then, it means less than zero to those teams' fans who have more SB wins than you're team has had winning seasons in the past 20 years.

Good day to you and enjoy watching your kitties' azz get kicked in Prime Time Thursday.

:wave:

TheWarDen86
11-18-2008, 04:44 PM
There is one FACT that I'd like to bring up to our little Bengals troll.
The NFL needs to market thier product right? Well, as I am in the New York area (obviously neutral territory as far as the Steelers and Bengals are concerned). Well, the NFL network and Sirius have been advetising Thursday nights game sort of in this manner:

"The Steelers top ranked defense with pro-bowlers like Troy Polamalu take on the Cincinatti Bengals Thursday night only on the NFL Network. Don't miss the Steelers / Bengals Thursday night!" :rofl:

I swear that's the truth. They even did a skit highlighting Troy and hardly even mention the Bengals.

Dino 6 Rings
11-18-2008, 04:45 PM

First off if you paid attention at all tons of folks on this board have been attacking our own offense with much more venom than your lame attempt at flame baiting. Fact is, at 7-3, half the people on this board (made up statistic for effect) want Arians fired as Offensive Coordinator. We've had the "Bench Ben" thread, the "Moore for Parker thread" and the "should we just punt on 1st down so our defense can get us points cause they are that freaking good" thread.

So telling US that our Offense is lacking isn't News. We get it.

Fact is, even with our offense not performing up to the level it is obviously capable of performing at, we are still winning. How is that? Cause we are that mother effing good boy. That's right, The Steelers have injuries all over the place, on both sides of the ball, have had starters on the walking wounded list since the Pre-Season and still are punching teams in the face and are in every single game, even our 3 losses were come down the wire close games that we statistically were pretty good in on both sides of the ball. We haven't been blown out, and We are the Defense that SHUT DOWN the #1 Rushing Team in the NFL. Cause we are all that buddy.

Now, if you want to flame, please, feel free fool, but why don't you come on out and tell me, Where is the team you cheer for in my Signature? Or...are they not even listed Below?

tony hipchest
11-18-2008, 05:03 PM
imagine that.... our most recent troll sprouted tiny little fuzzy tiger balls and decided to return for a second day.

FACT- our offense will kick the shit out of the team you root for (no matter who it may be).

FACT- the bungles suck

FACT- sean "pdiddle" combs sucks. he is to hip-hop what the hanson boys are to rock n roll.

FACT- anyone who names themself after "puffy" sucks. might as well replace the 2 'f's with 's's.

msafford
11-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Here's Pdiddle. We better not mess with his bad-ass. He will eat us.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/337988297.jpg

TheWarDen86
11-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Here's Pdiddle. We better not mess with his bad-ass. He will eat us.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/337988297.jpg

:mad: If there's anything I hate worse than a troll, it's a pear shaped one. :mad:

:chuckle:

JEFF4i
11-18-2008, 05:52 PM
If your a Bengals fan...well, I'm sorry. Below the Browns? That's rough.

If your a Browns fan. Well, at least you aren't a Bengals fan!

If you're a Ravens fan. Well, I have respect for the Ravens, and never really fell into the rivalry with them. Some fans I'm not hot on, but that's beside the point.

The Steelers Offense isn't super dooper, I'm afraid. But we can be, we don't have the stats, but we have the people. Potential is there, and frankly, I think its starting to gel this year. Look for some big scores, y'know, besides that one against the Bengals.

HometownGal
11-18-2008, 07:06 PM

LMAO!!!! :toofunny::toofunny: The Eagles put Fitzpatrick on his ass EIGHT times this weekend and you're gonna smack our OL? :rofl::rofl: If Fitzpatrick thought that was bad, he aint seen nuttin' yet.

Y'know, I would have banned your troll ass by now but I think I'll let you stay so the Nation can have some fun at your expense.

Fire away Steelers Nation - when ya come into enemy territory and spew your venomous drivel like this turd burglar, ya gets what's comin' to ya. :thumbsup::applaudit:

TheWarDen86
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny::toofunny: The Eagles put Fitzpatrick on his ass EIGHT times this weekend and you're gonna smack our OL? :rofl::rofl: If Fitzpatrick thought that was bad, he aint seen nuttin' yet.

Y'know, I would have banned your troll ass by now but I think I'll let you stay so the Nation can have some fun at your expense.
Fire away Steelers Nation - when ya come into enemy territory and spew your venomous drivel like this turd burglar, ya gets what's comin' to ya. :thumbsup::applaudit:

YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! Thank ya!

You take care of yourself HTG. :hug:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Oh fun, a Bengals troll!

How does it feel to have your team be 1-8-1?

Yeah I know our team didn't score a single TD last week. But we still win the game. That's when you know you have a damn good football team.

When is the last time the Bengals had a damn good football team? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't 2005 when the Bengals were nothing but a fluke. However it was in my lifetime...1988...two decades ago.

I don't expect you back after Thursday night. The last time Ben had a really good game was agaisnt your team. I think he's back and the Bengals putrid defense is just the right team to help ignite that spark. I don't think you'll be talking about any shitty offenses other than your own after Thursday.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
11-18-2008, 10:34 PM
How the hell does a bengals fan get in and talk smack?

Seriously...your team is a poor mans Cleveland Browns. The uniforms and such were designed with that purpose in mind.

tony hipchest
11-18-2008, 10:58 PM
lol

bunglefans getting the beat down by brownfans on a steelersboard is quite a sight to see.

the bengals suck.

randy06
11-19-2008, 01:58 AM
lol

bunglefans getting the beat down by brownfans on a steelersboard is quite a sight to see.

the bengals suck.

HAHAHA tooo funny man

Galax Steeler
11-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Where is he at he or it or whatever the hell it is hasn't been around in the last little bit I guess it was time for him mommy to give him or it or whatever the hell it is a bath so come back when you can play longer.

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 07:58 AM

Wow, your Monkey Spanking for Dummies book really looks almost worn out. I think I will let you hang onto that one. :)

As for all you other Squeeler buffoons, come on, let's talk football. Convince me why your pathetic offensive line will suddenly get a clue and help your team make it far into the post season.

fansince'76
11-19-2008, 08:10 AM
As for all you other Squeeler buffoons, come on, let's talk football. Convince me why your pathetic offensive line will suddenly get a clue and help your team make it far into the post season.

Why should we try to convince a dipshit troll of anything? Especially one that, once again, is too much of a puss to own up to what team he supports because they suck so badly? :coffee:

revefsreleets
11-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Fact: After 10 games, playing the most difficult schedule in the NFL, the Steelers are 7-3

Fact: That will be 8-3 in about 38 hours.

Fact: The Steelers WILL make the playoffs

Fact: The Bengals will not

Fact: This is football talk

memphissteelergirl
11-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Why should we try to convince a dipshit troll of anything? Especially one that, once again, is too much of a puss to own up to what team he supports because they suck so badly? :coffee:

I agree...

C'mon, Diddly-Poo....man up if you're such a fan, brag on your team, genius. :whistle:

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Wow, your Monkey Spanking for Dummies book really looks almost worn out. I think I will let you hang onto that one. :)

Really...convince you...Offense wins games, we've won 7 of 10.

Defense wins Championships.

So, until someone comes along that can actually move the ball against us, all we need to do is not make mistakes on offense, get some points and our Defense will destroy whoever is in our way.

Want to talk football, lets do it.

Willie Parker was down for half the season so far, Moore filled in nicely but isn't the 25 carry per game back we really need to open up our passing game. They put the burden on the Oline to pass more, however, we've faced some of the best defenses in the NFL, Giants, Redskins, Eagles, Ravens, so we've had a rough go of it. The Colts game was rough, cause we should have won that game, we played better, just couldn't make the big play when it mattered. Oh well. It happens.

Our Rushing game will rebound with the return of Willie, and the new found faith in a short yardage guy Russell. The Fullback position is being utilized again and the bread and butter is going to become the standard Run First.

Better Fcking Fear that Pal.

This O-line was built to be a Run 35 times a game and pass 20 times a game oline, not what our OC has been calling, due to multiple injuries in the backfield.

Now it'll even out more, more running, less passing, and we'll get points. And guess what Fool...we don't need many...Cause Our Defense is That Fcking Good.

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Fact: After 10 games, playing the most difficult schedule in the NFL, the Steelers are 7-3

Fact: That will be 8-3 in about 38 hours.

Fact: The Steelers WILL make the playoffs

Fact: The Bengals will not

Fact: This is football talk

It is only the most difficult schedule when looking at the records from last year - Let's take a look at the records of the chumps you have beaten this year.
Texans - 3 - 7
Browns - 4 - 6
Ravens - 6 - 4
Jaguars - 4 - 6
Bengals - 1 - 8 - 1
Redskins - 6 - 4
Chargers - 4 - 6

I know you all are not good at math, so let me add this up for you. 28 - 41 :applaudit:

Yeah, there you go. Wow, you all are world beaters aren't you. 28 combined wins versus 41 combined losses. Now that is a touch schedule.... not.

To top that off, two of the three teams that have beaten you are only 2 games over 500.

Man, you guys really are good this year. :rofl:

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Really...convince you...Offense wins games, we've won 7 of 10.

Defense wins Championships.

So, until someone comes along that can actually move the ball against us, all we need to do is not make mistakes on offense, get some points and our Defense will destroy whoever is in our way.

Want to talk football, lets do it.

Willie Parker was down for half the season so far, Moore filled in nicely but isn't the 25 carry per game back we really need to open up our passing game. They put the burden on the Oline to pass more, however, we've faced some of the best defenses in the NFL, Giants, Redskins, Eagles, Ravens, so we've had a rough go of it. The Colts game was rough, cause we should have won that game, we played better, just couldn't make the big play when it mattered. Oh well. It happens.

Our Rushing game will rebound with the return of Willie, and the new found faith in a short yardage guy Russell. The Fullback position is being utilized again and the bread and butter is going to become the standard Run First.

Better Fcking Fear that Pal.

This O-line was built to be a Run 35 times a game and pass 20 times a game oline, not what our OC has been calling, due to multiple injuries in the backfield.

Now it'll even out more, more running, less passing, and we'll get points. And guess what Fool...we don't need many...Cause Our Defense is That Fcking Good.

Much Props. :hatsoff: Finally someone with the chops to back up his smack talk with an intelligent, thought out response that only contained a couple personal shots.

memphissteelergirl
11-19-2008, 09:38 AM
And I am still awaiting confimation what team this fool professes to be a fan of.

Oh, well....:coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Much Props. :hatsoff: Finally someone with the chops to back up his smack talk with an intelligent, thought out response that only contained a couple personal shots.

Well it is the Blast Furnace and anyone who calls the Steelers by a name other than the Steelers is going to get a couple personal shots.

Now, identify your team to allow us to make a side by side comparision from a football point of view, or get lost.

fansince'76
11-19-2008, 10:19 AM

Still too much of a puss to own up to being a Bungles fan. And I'm still not surprised. :coffee:

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Still too much of a puss to own up to being a Bungles fan. And I'm still not surprised. :coffee:

Damn man, I thought it was obvious. Yes, A Bengals fin since Kenny Anderson and Co. back in the early 80's.

OK, let the flaming begin.

MACH1
11-19-2008, 11:24 AM
He must be lonely.

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2133425/2133426/060109_SN_BengalsFanTN.jpg

memphissteelergirl
11-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Damn man, I thought it was obvious. Yes, A Bengals fin since Kenny Anderson and Co. back in the early 80's.

Now ya see....that wasn't so bad was it? :chuckle:

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Now ya see....that wasn't so bad was it? :chuckle:

Heh, you are not the one that feels like a piece of prime rib just thrown into a pool filled with piranha. But, hey, that is part of the fun coming to this forum. :wink02:

lilyoder6
11-19-2008, 12:00 PM
thank goodness it's a short week

56Woodley
11-19-2008, 12:11 PM

Personally, I admire someone who admits to being a fan of the bengals or browns. Think about it, the Steelers are consistently in the playoff hunt and own the AFC North, so it's no wonder we have a huge fan base. But the bengals and browns have been so bad for so long that anyone who admits to being a fan is a true fan and that is what I admire. That is proof that you are a REAL fan and not a band-wagoner like 85% of the Patriot fans out there. So, I respect that... :tt03:

MACH1
11-19-2008, 12:16 PM
You do know if you want to talk football you can post outside of the BF. Just keep your weak a$$ smack in here. :wink02:

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Heh, you are not the one that feels like a piece of prime rib just thrown into a pool filled with piranha. But, hey, that is part of the fun coming to this forum. :wink02:

Another potential convert.

I respect that at some point in your life, someone very close to you in your family advised and guided you into the position of being a Bengals fan, and for that, I am truly Sorry.

But there is hope, all you need to do is the following:

Recognize that you were lead astray at a young impressionable age.

And request redemption by accepting our open invitation to become a Real Fan of a Real Team and join...The Steelers Nation.

And just think, you can get to be part of the fun of watching every game against TJ Housh hoping that this is the game where we finally pay him back for his disrespectful act of wiping his shoe with a terrible towel. Btw...how have things been in Cincy land since that moment. Pretty sure you haven't sniffed the playoffs since. Karma. You shall Respect the Towel.

rbryan
11-19-2008, 12:29 PM

I respect that at some point in your life, someone very close to you in your family advised and guided you into the position of being a Bengals fan, and for that, I am truly Sorry.

And request redemption by accepting our open invitation to become a Real Fan of a Real Team and join...The Steelers Nation.

And just think, you can get to be part of the fun of watching every game against TJ Housh :pissed:hoping that this is the game that we finally pay him back for his disrespectful act of wiping his shoe with a terrible towel. Btw...how have things been in Cincy land since that moment. Pretty sure you haven't sniffed the playoffs since. Karma. You shall Respect the Towel.

Tomorrow night?? I gotta feeling............

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Personally, I admire someone who admits to being a fan of the bengals or browns. Think about it, the Steelers are consistently in the playoff hunt and own the AFC North, so it's no wonder we have a huge fan base. But the bengals and browns have been so bad for so long that anyone who admits to being a fan is a true fan and that is what I admire. That is proof that you are a REAL fan and not a band-wagoner like 85% of the Patriot fans out there. So, I respect that... :tt03:

Wow, thanks. It has been hard the last two decades, but I remember being allowed to stay up late to watch the 1982 Super Bowl. Even though we lost to the 49er's I was hooked as a Bengal's fan and have been ever since. As hard as it is to admit, I am even a season ticket holder. Many here in Cincinnati say I am part of the problem, feeding Mike Brown money while he laughs his way to the bank. But as a fan, I can't seem to let go.

WIth the season a wash, here's hoping for a record in 08 that is so bad, even Mike Brown will be forced off his a$$ and have to hire a GM. I have an idea, how about a GM/Head Coach position? I Wonder if Cowher would take the job?? :wink02:

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2008, 12:36 PM
WIth the season a wash, here's hoping for a record in 08 that is so bad, even Mike Brown will be forced off his a$$ and have to hire a GM. I have an idea, how about a GM/Head Coach position? I Wonder if Cowher would take the job?? :wink02:

See, you want Cowher, you're already 1/2 way to becoming a Steelers fan.

Join us my son. Feel the power of the Steelers Nation.

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 12:38 PM

And just think, you can get to be part of the fun of watching every game against TJ Housh hoping that this is the game where we finally pay him back for his disrespectful act of wiping his shoe with a terrible towel. Btw...how have things been in Cincy land since that moment. Pretty sure you haven't sniffed the playoffs since. Karma. You shall Respect the Towel.

Ok, now I gotta concede it was disrespectful of TJ to wipe his cleats with the Towel, but he is one of only a couple Bengal's that plays the game like it should be played. With pride and passion and he backs it up with his play as well.

Tell me this, as a Steeler's fan, doesn't it feel good when Hines lights up an opponent and then stands over them after a great hit. Well, as a Bengal's fan, I have to admit it felt good to see TJ having fun with the Steelers and their fans.

rbryan
11-19-2008, 01:04 PM
It wouldn't pizz me off so much if he sucked as a player.....no doubt.

You are right about one thing, he is one of the toughest players you have. Aside from the TT incident, which will never be forgiven, he could have been a Bungler that I didn't hate.

Too late now......his destiny is to have a bad ending in the Burgh.

revefsreleets
11-19-2008, 01:52 PM
It is only the most difficult schedule when looking at the records from last year - Let's take a look at the records of the chumps you have beaten this year.
Texans - 3 - 7
Browns - 4 - 6
Ravens - 6 - 4
Jaguars - 4 - 6
Bengals - 1 - 8 - 1
Redskins - 6 - 4
Chargers - 4 - 6

I know you all are not good at math, so let me add this up for you. 28 - 41 :applaudit:

Yeah, there you go. Wow, you all are world beaters aren't you. 28 combined wins versus 41 combined losses. Now that is a touch schedule.... not.

To top that off, two of the three teams that have beaten you are only 2 games over 500.

You are spending an awful lot of time on this. Rather than knock down teams that are clearly better than yours, wouldn't it be more constructive to address why your own team sucks open ass year after year?

Are you co-dependent? Do you have issues with your mommy? Have you examined why you are so comfortable clinging to failure? Why the obsession with running down a team that is the gold standard for success?

You know, you have a choice...you don't HAVE to be a loser.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-19-2008, 01:54 PM
A big hit is part of the game, disrespecting a symbol of someones team isn't. (as an aside you did whine about the hit Ward laid on Rivers, even though TJ Housh admitted it was clean) It would be like Harrison killing a tiger cub in front of the home fans, just not cool.

So what was the point again of coming in here, making an ass of yourself, getting owned, and now trying to be friendly and civil? :noidea:

Steel Duck
11-19-2008, 01:56 PM
You are spending an awful lot of time on this. Rather than knock down teams that are clearly better than yours, wouldn't it be more constructive to address why your own team sucks open ass year after year?

Have I told you lately that I love you????
HAHAHA
:thumbsup::applaudit::drink::tt02:

Steel Duck
11-19-2008, 02:03 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone about feeding strays.....
Or in this case trolls. Same principal, same result!

tony hipchest
11-19-2008, 02:18 PM
kickin dingos is fun.

so whos jaw will ward break this game?

Pdiddy
11-19-2008, 02:19 PM
A big hit is part of the game, disrespecting a symbol of someones team isn't. (as an aside you did whine about the hit Ward laid on Rivers, even though TJ Housh admitted it was clean) It would be like Harrison killing a tiger cub in front of the home fans, just not cool.

So what was the point again of coming in here, making an ass of yourself, getting owned, and now trying to be friendly and civil? :noidea:

MemphisSteelerGirl, Dino 5 Rings, and 56Woodley actually made civil comments so i reciprocated.

As for the point, well that is a little more complicated. I guess I was just tired of the Steeler trolls coming to the Cincinnati Enquirer Bengals forum and laying down all the smack talk to the fans of a team that has been down the better part of two decades.

I did not even think I would see much of a response considering the lack of a rivalry lately, but damn if I was not wrong. Turns out Steeler fans are a little touchy about their offensive problems. :wave:

tony hipchest
11-19-2008, 02:31 PM
MemphisSteelerGirl, Dino 5 Rings, and 56Woodley actually made civil comments so i reciprocated.

As for the point, well that is a little more complicated. I guess I was just tired of the Steeler trolls coming to the Cincinnati Enquirer Bengals forum and laying down all the smack talk to the fans of a team that has been down the better part of two decades.
:

:link: (i wanna go laugh)

fansince'76
11-19-2008, 02:37 PM
:link: (i wanna go laugh)

Cincinnati Enquirer Bengals forum (http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3a0df39f8e-f841-49a1-82f0-1cbe940ab53fForum%3a0e5c9cb2-e292-4dc0-912f-d478c71af3be&plckNumPerPage=200&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0) :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-19-2008, 02:44 PM

I did not even think I would see much of a response considering the lack of a rivalry lately, but damn if I was not wrong. Turns out Steeler fans are a little touchy about their offensive problems. :wave:

you could have been a fan of any of the 31 teams and you come disrespecting the steelers on a steelers forum. You are gonna get some feed back no rivalry needed. we are harder on our tema than you or any other bungels fan could be. by the way check out some of your fellow bungels sites http://www.mikebrownsucks.com/
http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/

sad very sad
anyway GO STEELERS :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-19-2008, 02:58 PM

When you attack someone on their home turf, there is going to be a bigger backlash. Its like if you cut me off in traffic and I yell at you, no big problem. If you cut me off in traffic, and I show up at your house, it escalates things a bit.

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Before I'm accused of being "too civil"

I still want TJ to get his spine broken for what he did to the towell. I am going to be watching for Chad to get his teeth knocked out and for your QB to get hit so hard that his grandchildren are born cross eyed.

tony hipchest
11-19-2008, 03:28 PM
hehehe :chuckle: i was wondering there for a minute, dino.

TheWarDen86
11-19-2008, 03:30 PM
Before I'm accused of being "too civil"

I still want TJ to get his spine broken for what he did to the towell. I am going to be watching for Chad to get his teeth knocked out and for your QB to get hit so hard that his grandchildren are born cross eyed.

There's the Dino we all know and love.

lilyoder6
11-19-2008, 03:37 PM
some of those posts on the bengals steelers game is funny...

Hines4ever
11-19-2008, 03:44 PM

CAN THIS JOKER BE BANNED????? I mean, seriously!

LOOK AT YOUR RECORD BUNGHOLE....DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ISSUES WE HAVE......WE FIND A WAY TO WIN.....YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC! :tt03:

iloveben7
11-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Texans - 3 - 7
Browns - 4 - 6
Ravens - 6 - 4
Jaguars - 4 - 6
Bengals - 1 - 8 - 1
Redskins - 6 - 4
Chargers - 4 - 6

well how many teams have your team beat?

Hines4ever
11-19-2008, 04:09 PM
well how many teams have your team beat?

Ooooo....Wait, I know, I know the answer..........

ONE!!!!!!

iloveben7
11-19-2008, 04:12 PM
^correct. how did you guess that one? lol

Hines4ever
11-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Cincinnati Enquirer Bengals forum (http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3a0df39f8e-f841-49a1-82f0-1cbe940ab53fForum%3a0e5c9cb2-e292-4dc0-912f-d478c71af3be&plckNumPerPage=200&plckCategoryCurrentPage=0) :chuckle:

Lookey what I found on the forum........interesting

"I predicted a “debacle” of a 38 – 10 loss against the Eagles. I said anything less would be a moral victory. Just when I give up on this team they “bring me back” (Godfather III I believe). Since I am on a roll I will predict a loss of 38 -10 and anything less will be a moral victory. Reverse psychology!! Ward will have a vicious, cruel, nasty, inhuman, rancorous, venomous, ruthless, heartless, cold-blooded, brutal, etc. game. He will have that sadistic and sarcastic smile on his face the whole game. God I wish he were a Bengal."

Wish away my friend....wish away!!!!!!:tt02:

tony hipchest
11-19-2008, 04:26 PM
CAN THIS JOKER BE BANNED????? I mean, seriously!

:tt03:nah, he should be allowed to stay, atleast long enough to read the "in 1492 columbus discovered..." thread. that could take days.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11317

fansince'76
11-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Lookey what I found on the forum........interesting....

What I found interesting is that for the complaining PShitty was doing about all the Steelers fans trolling that forum, I only saw one Steelers fan (pittsburghjohnny) in the couple threads I looked in that one would logically expect to find a troll and all he's doing is kissing their asses. :noidea:

lilyoder6
11-19-2008, 06:54 PM
i saw another one in steelerwomen or w/e the name was.. wow.. i guess 2 ppl on that forum must be a party day

steel striker
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
So Pdiddy,.

If Ben is such a big bust how come he is undefeated in the State of Ohio since turning pro?? Last time I checked the steelers are 7-3 and, the afc north leader. Your team is 1-8-1 not very good and, they are the joke of the NFL.

touchdownward
11-19-2008, 09:46 PM
What I found interesting is that for the complaining PShitty was doing about all the Steelers fans trolling that forum, I only saw one Steelers fan (pittsburghjohnny) in the couple threads I looked in that one would logically expect to find a troll and all he's doing is kissing their asses. :noidea:
I read that forum quite often and have found that a good portion of those posters are very realistic about the suckiness of their team. There are a few homers, like the one that attacked the author of the Hines Ward thread (also a Cinci fan), but Steelerwoman is usually there to smack 'em back to reality. And yeah, for the most part, pittsburghjohnny is a suck up.

The poster Rodneck cracks me up.:laughing:

SteelMember
11-20-2008, 07:18 AM
P diddle dee dee,

The bengals suck you see.

We'll break your chin,

And when we win.

It's losers you will be. :flap:

Pdiddy
11-20-2008, 08:49 AM

Now that is a surprise. I am on there most days, and there are usually a couple a day looking to stir up a little fun. But most days, Bengal fans are too busy ripping Mike Brown to fire back. It would also help if we had more ammo than just talking about your offense but as everyone on here is well aware, there has not been much (for Bengal Fans) to brag about lately.

Who knows, maybe that will change after tonight! :chuckle:

JEFF4i
11-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Figures, P-poopy is actually decent, just wanted to start a flamefest.

Oh well, I know a couple of Bungle fans going to a bar to watch the game tonight. Maybe I'll meet em there, they are more fun.

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Reminds me of two people adrift at sea...the cowardly one tries to stand on the other guy, drowning him in the process, to stay afloat.

Except in this case, the coward is also a 98 lb weakling in way above his head, while the other guy is a strong swimmer just out for some exercise...

Pdiddy
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Reminds me of two people adrift at sea...the cowardly one tries to stand on the other guy, drowning him in the process, to stay afloat.

Except in this case, the coward is also a 98 lb weakling in way above his head, while the other guy is a strong swimmer just out for some exercise...

It may say Living Legend by your login, but Damn man, I have no idea where you are going with that.

Pdiddy
11-20-2008, 02:28 PM
P diddle dee dee,

The bengals suck you see.

We'll break your chin,

And when we win.

It's losers you will be. :flap:

Nicely Done, how about this:

SteelMember, come down off your bender.

The Steelers season is near an ender.

For the Bengals will win.

Big Ben will drop one in.

To a Bengal who is a Defender. :drink:

Galax Steeler
11-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Nicely Done, how about this:

SteelMember, come down off your bender.

The Steelers season is near an ender.

For the Bengals will win.

Big Ben will drop one in.

To a Bengal who is a Defender. :drink:

Good poem but it is never going to happen.:flap:

MACH1
11-20-2008, 03:32 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/ivy2776/3110021c.jpg?t=1227216532

http://images3.cafepress.com/product/290115383v3_240x240_Front.jpg
http://www.cafepress.com/myshirtsucks/5827108

:toofunny::toofunny:

randy06
11-20-2008, 04:32 PM

Hahaha

lilyoder6
11-20-2008, 04:39 PM
hahaha.... the bengals off,. is going to be horrible tonight w/o 85..

The Duke
11-20-2008, 04:55 PM
hahaha.... the bengals off,. is going to be horrible tonight w/o 85..

Actually, they'll be better without him. They'll finally have 11 men on offense instead of 10 against the steelers

Steel Duck
11-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Not that it matters now...but I did this today...LOL

http://i34.tinypic.com/24lonzs.jpg

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
It may say Living Legend by your login, but Damn man, I have no idea where you are going with that.

You ain't the sharpest pencil in the box, so why would you?

Try this: You try to boost your lowly self up by busting on your betters.

But it failed miserably. But that's okay...having an inferiority complex is pretty much par for the Bengals course.

MACH1
11-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey gonna lose to next

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 09:02 AM
You ain't the sharpest pencil in the box, so why would you?

Try this: You try to boost your lowly self up by busting on your betters.

But it failed miserably. But that's okay...having an inferiority complex is pretty much par for the Bengals course.

I am afraid your logic is fatally flawed. If i was trying to feel better about myself, trust me, the last place I would come is here.

A 98 pound weakling would not willingly walk into the wolves den and throw down a piece of Smack steak. A weakling surely would have jumped the Bengals fence for greener pastures after almost two decades of frustration.

Trust me when I say that it takes very little mettle to root for a winner. True strength can be measure by a person's willingness to not let go of his convictions, even when things look bleak and no relief is in sight. Either that or I am just a glutton for punishment. :chuckle:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Not that it matters now...but I did this today...LOL

http://i34.tinypic.com/24lonzs.jpg

Damn Duck, that is some good work. My friends in the Nati will get a kick out of that one.

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 09:13 AM
I am afraid your logic is fatally flawed. If i was trying to feel better about myself, trust me, the last place I would come is here.

A 98 pound weakling would not willingly walk into the wolves den and throw down a piece of Smack steak. A weakling surely would have jumped the Bengals fence for greener pastures after almost two decades of frustration.

Trust me when I say that it takes very little mettle to root for a winner. True strength can be measure by a person's willingness to not let go of his convictions, even when things look bleak and no relief is in sight. Either that or I am just a glutton for punishment. :chuckle:

Inferior people cling to mediocrity. There's a certian comfort level there. You exude mediocrity...you are the very apotheosis of averageness.

Begone, loser, and pollute this board no more!

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Inferior people cling to mediocrity. There's a certian comfort level there. You exude mediocrity...you are the very apotheosis of averageness.

Begone, loser, and pollute this board no more!

Once again, your thought process is deeply flawed. I would truly exude mediocrity if I was satisfied with a team that is not a winner. Far from it, I am strong critic of my team but I am steadfast in my belief that one day the organization wiIl turn things around and return to the playoffs on a consistent basis. This is anything but average or mediocre.

I am not clinging to the hope for a divine level of mediocrity, rather I am holding on to my belief my team will one day be a consistent winner.

Refusing to give in and let go of my belief as a fan even in the darkest of times is something most people would not do. Cheering for a winning team, hell, anyone can do that.

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 10:11 AM

We've had our share of things looked bleak in Steel Town. Malone, Brister, Kordell - ring a bell? The difference is we had hope, we saw light, and we knew our owners would turn things around. As a bengals fan what do you have? Next year? :toofunny:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Once again, your thought process is deeply flawed. I would truly exude mediocrity if I was satisfied with a team that is not a winner. Far from it, I am strong critic of my team but I am steadfast in my belief that one day the organization wiIl turn things around and return to the playoffs on a consistent basis. This is anything but average or mediocre.

I am not clinging to the hope for a divine level of mediocrity, rather I am holding on to my belief my team will one day be a consistent winner.

Refusing to give in and let go of my belief as a fan even in the darkest of times is something most people would not do. Cheering for a winning team, hell, anyone can do that.

Not that I need to defend myself to the champion of inferiority, but I'm a lifelong fan, and suffered through the lean years, the Mark Mallone, Bubby Brister, Kordell Stewart years.

Your suffering will most likely soon be over. The Bengals will probably be sold...they are collapsing under the weight of their own consistent "Commitment to Perennial Failure".

I am curious as to why you'd want to come over here, post nonsense, make bizarre and delusional predictions, essentially be a whipping boy for your shitty team, then come back and take more abuse? Some issues with masochism? I mean, sure, what could be more masochistic than cheering for the worst franchise in all of sports, but do you really need the extra abuse?

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 10:13 AM

Maybe when they move to LA! :thumbsup: :toofunny: :rofl:

randy06
11-21-2008, 10:32 AM

Excuses are for losers, which is what you and your team are. We have always been winners so yes its easy being a Steelers fan.:tt03:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 10:34 AM
Not that I need to defend myself to the champion of inferiority, but I'm a lifelong fan, and suffered through the lean years, the Mark Mallone, Bubby Brister, Kordell Stewart years.

Your suffering will most likely soon be over. The Bengals will probably be sold...they are collapsing under the weight of their own consistent "Commitment to Perennial Failure".

I am curious as to why you'd want to come over here, post nonsense, make bizarre and delusional predictions, essentially be a whipping boy for your shitty team, then come back and take more abuse? Some issues with masochism? I mean, sure, what could be more masochistic than cheering for the worst franchise in all of sports, but do you really need the extra abuse?

I explained before why I came here. Just looking to stir the pot, have some fun, and talk football.

If my presence here makes you that uncomfortable, then please, ignore my posts. :wink02:

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Just looking to stir the pot Well I would say you've more or less stirred the hornets nest

have some fun It has been fun watching you get beat around like a red headed step child, rented mule, or pinata (take your pick)

and talk football.
I'm still waiting for this one

Hines4ever
11-21-2008, 11:46 AM
If my presence here makes you that uncomfortable, then please, ignore my posts. :wink02:[/QUOTE]

Seriously though, if you were him would you even WANT to be on your on your own board??? I would imagine it to be so depressing that you'd want to poke your own eyes out! :yep:

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I explained before why I came here. Just looking to stir the pot, have some fun, and talk football.

If my presence here makes you that uncomfortable, then please, ignore my posts. :wink02:

Once we've decided we're finished with your sorry ass, we won't have to ignore your posts. There simply won't be any more posts to ignore. Do you understand MY logic Homie? Or is your reading comprehension (like your football knowledge) "fatally flawed?" :coffee:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Once we've decided we're finished with your sorry ass, we won't have to ignore your posts. There simply won't be any more posts to ignore. Do you understand MY logic Homie? Or is your reading comprehension (like your football knowledge) "fatally flawed?" :coffee:

By all means, ban away if I am that much of a threat or nuisance. Who would have thought some of you on this forum would be so thin skinned and easily upset in a form labeled "Blast Furnace"??

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I started thinking about "facts" and lookie what I came up with.

Average opponents score: 25.5
Steelers score (avg two games): 32.5
Average margin of loss: 12.2 points
Steelers margin of victory (2 games): 22.5

Last night was domination statistically as well as based on season performance. The only losses the Bungals have suffered that were worse were the 38-10 ass lashing we laid on them in the first game, the uber embarassing whooping by the Texans (29 points!!! To the Texans? Really?) and the 24-7 beat down the Titans gave, you, which was also a 17 point loss.

You like apples? How bout dem apples, pally?

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 12:10 PM
I started thinking about "facts" and lookie what I came up with.

Average opponents score: 25.5
Steelers score (avg two games): 32.5
Average margin of loss: 12.2 points
Steelers margin of victory (2 games): 22.5

Last night was domination statistically as well as based on season performance. The only losses the Bungals have suffered that were worse were the 38-10 ass lashing we laid on them in the first game, the uber embarassing whooping by the Texans (29 points!!! To the Texans? Really?) and the 24-7 beat down the Titans gave, you, which was also a 17 point loss.

You like apples? How bout dem apples, pally?

I am afraid your stats can't hide the fact a bad team missing many starters was still in the game with your Uber team in the fourth quarter. Yeah, that is championship stuff.

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 12:16 PM
I am afraid your stats can't hide the fact a bad team missing many starters was still in the game with your Uber team in the fourth quarter. Yeah, that is championship stuff.

Did your mamma drop you on your head when you were a baby or something? The Steelers hardly fear the Bungles...they started playing in the 2nd half and took care of business. That is all...

fansince'76
11-21-2008, 12:17 PM

You lost. Convincingly. Again. Deal. :coffee:

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 12:22 PM
By all means, ban away if I am that much of a threat or nuisance. Who would have thought some of you on this forum would be so thin skinned and easily upset in a form labeled "Blast Furnace"??

Threat? Hardly.

Useful contributer? even less.

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 12:26 PM
This is like the 5th quarter, and we get to continue the beatdown on the Bengals...

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 12:32 PM

And since you were so eager to point out other's errors, I wanted to let you know that this is a forum, not a form.

A form is something you fill out, such as an application - TO GET A JOB!

A forum is a place to discuss, preferably intelligently (which I'm still waiting for intelligent football conversation from you), items of interest - in this case football.

You have received facts that you want to somehow ignore. You claim your team had injuries. Obviously you missed the fact that so did the Steelers. But as I previously posted, great teams overcome adversity.

Revs gave you the facts, what more do you want? Did you expect a 30 point blowout? Were you hoping that maybe if it were bad enough you could just rest on the injury report? This is the NFL, your second string should darn well be ready to play.

So here's some more facts for you. Currently your team, the bungles rest at 1-9-1 and eliminated from the playoffs. The Steelers, once again, lead the AFC North at 8-3 and will most likely lock up a playoff spot in the next 4 weeks.

You want more stats
INT's - Ben = 0, Fitzy = 1
TD's - Steelers 2, bungles 1
FG's - Steelers 2, bungles 1 (and they should have gone for the first down on that - great coaching)
DEF - Steelers 1, bungles (do they track them that low?)
W's - Steelers 8, bungles 1
L's - Steelers 3, bungles 8

What more stats do you want? Your presence here isn't a nuisance, it's a joke and you're the butt of it! But being a bungles fan, I'm sure you're use to that, even on your own "forms"

Steel Duck
11-21-2008, 01:17 PM
:drink:And since you were so eager to point out other's errors, I wanted to let you know that this is a forum, not a form.

A form is something you fill out, such as an application - TO GET A JOB!

A forum is a place to discuss, preferably intelligently (which I'm still waiting for intelligent football conversation from you), items of interest - in this case football.

You have received facts that you want to somehow ignore. You claim your team had injuries. Obviously you missed the fact that so did the Steelers. But as I previously posted, great teams overcome adversity.

Revs gave you the facts, what more do you want? Did you expect a 30 point blowout? Were you hoping that maybe if it were bad enough you could just rest on the injury report? This is the NFL, your second string should darn well be ready to play.

So here's some more facts for you. Currently your team, the bungles rest at 1-9-1 and eliminated from the playoffs. The Steelers, once again, lead the AFC North at 8-3 and will most likely lock up a playoff spot in the next 4 weeks.

You want more stats
INT's - Ben = 0, Fitzy = 1
TD's - Steelers 2, bungles 1
FG's - Steelers 2, bungles 1 (and they should have gone for the first down on that - great coaching)
DEF - Steelers 1, bungles (do they track them that low?)
W's - Steelers 8, bungles 1
L's - Steelers 3, bungles 8

What more stats do you want? Your presence here isn't a nuisance, it's a joke and you're the butt of it! But being a bungles fan, I'm sure you're use to that, even on your own "forms"

OMG you totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applaudit::tt02::tt03::tt::drink::thumbsup:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 01:25 PM
And since you were so eager to point out other's errors, I wanted to let you know that this is a forum, not a form.

As you can see from the post, i said "forum" in the sentence before. That would make my mistake what most like to call a TYPO. Calling out typo's is simply weak and a sure sign the author is running low on ideas.

What I pointed out was not a typo. Using the word "their" in the context of a sentence that calls for the word "they're" is a common mistake but not a typo.

But yeah, following out my own line of logic, it was a little weak on my part as well to stoop to this. I usually try to avoid this type of attack and contain my rants to other topics.

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 01:41 PM
As you can see from the post, i said "forum" in the sentence before. That would make my mistake what most like to call a TYPO. Calling out typo's is simply weak and a sure sign the author is running low on ideas.

What I pointed out was not a typo. Using the word "their" in the context of a sentence that calls for the word "they're" is a common mistake but not a typo.
But yeah, following out my own line of logic, it was a little weak on my part as well to stoop to this. I usually try to avoid this type of attack and contain my rants to other topics.

Yet, every bit as weak and IN NO WAY related to the "football talk" you've claimed to have come here for. Now, how 'bout you shut your lil' **** holster and get a life. k? :thumbsup:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Yet, every bit as weak and IN NO WAY related to the "football talk" you've claimed to have come here for. Now, how 'bout you shut your lil' **** holster and get a life. k? :thumbsup:

You may want to reread the last line of the post you were so quick to eviscerate. Pointing out what I already pointed out... were you simply lacking on thoughts for a retort or did you fail to read all the way to the end of the post? :tt:

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
You may want to reread the last line of the post you were so quick to eviscerate. Pointing out what I already pointed out... were you simply lacking on thoughts for a retort or did you fail to read all the way to the end of the post? :tt:

Yep, read it all the way through. You don't get credit for admitting that your posts are weak or that you had a brain fart. Like I said, just shut yer lil' suck hole. In the mean time, you may want to look up the definition of eviscerate and refrain from using words that you hear from the grown ups there at day care until you've learned their meaning.

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 03:18 PM

Well I see you were able to get my point. You came in with a weak attempt and you are leaving with an even weaker one.

But hey I'm sure you find solace in "There is always next year!"

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Yep, read it all the way through. You don't get credit for admitting that your posts are weak or that you had a brain fart. Like I said, just shut yer lil' suck hole. In the mean time, you may want to look up the definition of eviscerate and refrain from using words that you hear from the grown ups there at day care until you've learned their meaning.

Main Entry:
evis·cer·ate
Pronunciation:
\i-ˈvi-sə-ˌrāt\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
evis·cer·at·ed; evis·cer·at·ing
Etymology:
Latin evisceratus, past participle of eviscerare, from e- + viscera viscera
Date:

a: to take out the entrails of : disembowel
b: to deprive of vital content or force

Please try to refrain from sounding like a pre-teen redneck "shut yer lil' suck hole" while complaining about my correct use of a word. See definitioin b. - to deprive of vital content or force.

What part about the use of the word do you not get? Or are you just that stupid?

Preacher
11-21-2008, 03:46 PM

Wow, your lack of football acumen is astounding.

Most good teams, championship teams, are able to pull away in the fourth quarter.

That means they play hard the first 3 and wear down their opponents. Then take advantage of it in the fourth.

How many other "championship" teams that you have played were able to do what we did in the fourth quarter yesterday?

Thank you. Now go home.

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Main Entry:
evis·cer·ate
Pronunciation:
\i-ˈvi-sə-ˌrāt\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
evis·cer·at·ed; evis·cer·at·ing
Etymology:
Latin evisceratus, past participle of eviscerare, from e- + viscera viscera
Date:

a: to take out the entrails of : disembowel
b: to deprive of vital content or force
Please try to refrain from sounding like a pre-teen redneck "shut yer lil' suck hole" while complaining about my correct use of a word. See definitioin b. - to deprive of vital content or force.

What part about the use of the word do you not get? Or are you just that stupid?

EXACTLY. I quoted your entire juvenile rant (merely highlighting the part I responded to). My statement stands.

Never been a red-neck and my pre-teen years occured a couple decades ago. Not surpisingly, you're once again uninformed little fella.

"If you don't like my posts, then choose to ignore them." Unlike you, I'm here to stay.

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow, your lack of football acumen is astounding.

Most good teams, championship teams, are able to pull away in the fourth quarter.

That means they play hard the first 3 and wear down their opponents. Then take advantage of it in the fourth.

How many other "championship" teams that you have played were able to do what we did in the fourth quarter yesterday?

Thank you. Now go home.

You just can't admit what many Steeler fans are feeling. You thought you would dominate the Bengals from start to finish. The fact that did not happen is simply too much for you to handle or even own up to.

To claim I lack football knowledge because my opinion is different than yours is a nonsensical argument that frankly is beneath you.

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
EXACTLY. I quoted your entire juvenile rant (merely highlighting the part I responded to). My statement stands.

Never been a red-neck and my pre-teen years occured a couple decades ago. Not surpisingly, you're once again uninformed little fella.

"If you don't like my posts, then choose to ignore them." Unlike you, I'm here to stay.

My statement stands. Wow, when you make an argument it sure is a convincing one. In no way shape or form did your comment state or argue in any rational way that my use of the word eviscerate was incorrect. I even gave you the definition of the word to back up how it was used in my post and you still failed to see the error in your ways. Some people are beyond help.

MACH1
11-21-2008, 04:11 PM
dom⋅i⋅nate
   /ˈdɒməˌneɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dom-uh-neyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -nat⋅ed, -nat⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to rule over; govern; control.
2. to tower above; overlook; overshadow: A tall pine dominated the landscape.
3. to predominate, permeate, or characterize.
4. Mathematics. (of a series, vector, etc.) to have terms or components greater in absolute value than the corresponding terms or components of a given series, vector, etc.
5. Linguistics. (of a node in a tree diagram) to be connected with (a subordinate node) either directly by a single downward branch or indirectly by a sequence of downward branches.
–verb (used without object)
6. to rule; exercise control; predominate.
7. to occupy a commanding or elevated position.

Looks like the bungholes were DOMINATED.

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
dom⋅i⋅nate
   /ˈdɒməˌneɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dom-uh-neyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -nat⋅ed, -nat⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to rule over; govern; control.
2. to tower above; overlook; overshadow: A tall pine dominated the landscape.
3. to predominate, permeate, or characterize.
4. Mathematics. (of a series, vector, etc.) to have terms or components greater in absolute value than the corresponding terms or components of a given series, vector, etc.
5. Linguistics. (of a node in a tree diagram) to be connected with (a subordinate node) either directly by a single downward branch or indirectly by a sequence of downward branches.
–verb (used without object)
6. to rule; exercise control; predominate.
7. to occupy a commanding or elevated position.

Looks like the bungholes were DOMINATED.

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 04:15 PM
My statement stands. Wow, when you make an argument it sure is a convincing one. In no way shape or form did your comment state or argue in any rational way that my use of the word eviscerate was incorrect. I even gave you the definition of the word to back up how it was used in my post and you still failed to see the error in your ways.

You are a complete idiot. Please tell me you know this. Not ONLY did I agree with the definition provided, but I went on to explain why your interpretation and usage were wrong. Obviously you struggle with reading comprehension. If you need things explained to you then just say so and I'll break out the easel and crayons, ok muffin?

You are right about one thing though:

Some people are beyond help

But hey, "the world needs ditch diggers too."

http://pbpl.physics.ucla.edu/About_Us/Bios/Carl_Spackler/smails.jpg

Preacher
11-21-2008, 04:17 PM
You just can't admit what many Steeler fans are feeling. You thought you would dominate the Bengals from start to finish. The fact that did not happen is simply too much for you to handle or even own up to.

To claim I lack football knowledge because my opinion is different than yours is a nonsensical argument that frankly is beneath you.

:chuckle:

You have no idea what I thought.

It is a division game. It is a rival. Anytime we come out with a win, even if it is 1 point, it is good. Division rival games are ALWAYS ugly, especially in the AFCN.

And I didn't claim you had a lack of football knowledge. I claimed you lacked football acumen based on your post.

Based on that post, you don't have the depth of perception (acumen) to understand that very good teams take the game over late in the game, 3rd or 4th quarter, and put it out of reach.

steelpride12
11-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Ok, now I gotta concede it was disrespectful of TJ to wipe his cleats with the Towel, but he is one of only a couple Bengal's that plays the game like it should be played. With pride and passion and he backs it up with his play as well.

Tell me this, as a Steeler's fan, doesn't it feel good when Hines lights up an opponent and then stands over them after a great hit. Well, as a Bengal's fan, I have to admit it felt good to see TJ having fun with the Steelers and their fans.

When i was at the game last night knowing Chad was out I truly wanted to see the kind of character TJ would having coming into the night with a 1-8-1 record and knowing they had limited or no chance.
He blew my mind. This guy went out on every pass and even run plays and blocked and received like they were undefeated.
There was a play which Gay, yes grabbed the face mask and nothing was called and right fully TJ was upset and the emotion was unrealistic.
Props to someone on the team who plays his butt off week in and week out.

TheWarDen86
11-21-2008, 04:58 PM
When i was at the game last night knowing Chad was out I truly wanted to see the kind of character TJ would having coming into the night with a 1-8-1 record and knowing they had limited or no chance.
He blew my mind. This guy went out on every pass and even run plays and blocked and received like they were undefeated.
There was a play which Gay, yes grabbed the face mask and nothing was called and right fully TJ was upset and the emotion was unrealistic.

Yep, T.J. always comes to play. You have to give him that, but he also whines about everything (legit or not).....EVERYTHING.

Dino 6 Rings
11-21-2008, 05:52 PM
This is my official statement to PDiddy, the Bengals fan.

First off, it took guts to come on here and start razzing the Steelers Nation about our offense and our team. As stated previously by me, yeah, our offense isn't the #1 offense in the league and we recognize that we have some small flaws. However. What I made clear to you was that it didn't matter. Our 3 losses were to pretty good teams, and our Defense has been destroying people.

Our defense once again did the same. We allow about 2 drives a game. One per half. As long as we aren't giving any other team a short field, we destroy folks.

Number 1 in almost every single defensive category. Now. You have gotten your shots in, and have been called names, like Fool, by me, and have taken it. And I must admit, I'm surprised you came back, hats off.

You will now however recognize the following.

11 straight games where we have not allowed a 300 yard offense.

66.5 yards per game rushing average. Including shutting down the Giants rushing attack.

168.8 passing yards allowed per game, including the Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Chargers, who are all supposed to be great passing teams.

14.5 points per game. Bottom line, Domination. Two of the top 5 sack leaders in the league are on Our Team.

Troy Polamalu is simply Awesome.

Our D-line is fantastic

Our Linebacker are just down right ruthless.

All we need to do, is control the ball, eat clock, score a few points and we can and should be able to beat any other team in the NFL.

Now that Is What You Shall Recognize. The Steelers have what it takes to Win it All. Bottom Line. They have every piece in place to get it done.

Steelman16
11-22-2008, 12:35 AM
let the troll live. I have gotten much amusement from the abuse he gets.

Emperor Nero, the people's thumbs are up. The troll lives. :toofunny:

dragtruk
11-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Why waste 19 pages on a psuedo-intellectual Bengals fan?!? He's a Bengals fan ?!? His opinion doesn't count. If our offense scores enough points to win a game, that's all it takes. Do I really have to point out how many games the Patriots:doh: (gag) won on last minute drives by 3 points or less? They were losing many a game until the last 2 minutes, and still ended up winning Super Bowls. So this guy's rant is unsubstantiated. This is the NFL. A win is a win is a win. Be happy with 8-3, and move on from tickling this guys a$$ with a feather. :tt03:

Pdiddy
11-22-2008, 04:52 PM
This is my official statement to PDiddy, the Bengals fan.

First off, it took guts to come on here and start razzing the Steelers Nation about our offense and our team. As stated previously by me, yeah, our offense isn't the #1 offense in the league and we recognize that we have some small flaws. However. What I made clear to you was that it didn't matter. Our 3 losses were to pretty good teams, and our Defense has been destroying people.

Our defense once again did the same. We allow about 2 drives a game. One per half. As long as we aren't giving any other team a short field, we destroy folks.

Number 1 in almost every single defensive category. Now. You have gotten your shots in, and have been called names, like Fool, by me, and have taken it. And I must admit, I'm surprised you came back, hats off.

You will now however recognize the following.

11 straight games where we have not allowed a 300 yard offense.

66.5 yards per game rushing average. Including shutting down the Giants rushing attack.

168.8 passing yards allowed per game, including the Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Chargers, who are all supposed to be great passing teams.

14.5 points per game. Bottom line, Domination. Two of the top 5 sack leaders in the league are on Our Team.

Troy Polamalu is simply Awesome.

Our D-line is fantastic

Our Linebacker are just down right ruthless.

All we need to do, is control the ball, eat clock, score a few points and we can and should be able to beat any other team in the NFL.

Now that Is What You Shall Recognize. The Steelers have what it takes to Win it All. Bottom Line. They have every piece in place to get it done.

I will gladly admit your D is second to none. It is your offense that will be the undoing in the playoffs. There will be a game that the other team does not turn the ball over. If that happens, it will be either the O line allowing Ben to get sacked or the Mr Hyde version of Ben that leads to elimination.

On the other hand, if the O line gets their act together and Ben does not take too many chances & Parker gets healthy, then you will be dangerous. As many have mentioned in other posts, if Parker gets healthy a stronger run game can go a long way to taking the pressure off the O line and Ben.

I just wish I could diagnose my own team's problems so easily. I am afraid fixing what ails the Black and Orange is a little more complex. :banging:

Preacher
11-22-2008, 04:54 PM
I will gladly admit your D is second to none. It is your offense that will be the undoing in the playoffs. There will be a game that the other team does not turn the ball over. If that happens, it will be either the O line allowing Ben to get sacked or the Mr Hyde version of Ben that leads to elimination.

On the other hand, if the O line gets their act together and Ben does not take too many chances & Parker gets healthy, then you will be dangerous. As many have mentioned in other posts, if Parker gets healthy a stronger run game can go a long way to taking the pressure off the O line and Ben.

I just wish I could diagnose my own team's problems so easily. I am afraid fixing what ails the Black and Orange is a little more complex. :banging:

Gotta admit.

That is a very fair rundown of our team right now.

Pdiddy
11-22-2008, 05:50 PM

Yep, TJ is about the best we have on either side of the ball. We are going to have to Franchise tag him or he will be gone. Either way, I see a new receiver corps forming because I think Chad will be traded and Coach Lewis will find a way to get rid of Henry.

Aussie_steeler
11-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Yep, TJ is about the best we have on either side of the ball. We are going to have to Franchise tag him or he will be gone. Either way, I see a new receiver corps forming because I think Chad will be traded and Coach Lewis will find a way to get rid of Henry.

Can you see Crabtree being a realistic pick in the upcoming draft with the uncertain status of CJ and TJ? Drafting at #2 or 3 will either be taking Crabtree or one of the stud OT's ( Smith, Munroe or Oher).

Pdiddy
11-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Can you see Crabtree being a realistic pick in the upcoming draft with the uncertain status of CJ and TJ? Drafting at #2 or 3 will either be taking Crabtree or one of the stud OT's ( Smith, Munroe or Oher).

I would rather us take an OT or Defensive lineman. But if they let both Chad and TJ go, then the pick will more likely go to a receiver.

Pdiddy
11-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Cincinnati beats Pittsburgh and could be headed to the playoffs..... er... well sort of.

I mean UC just beat Pitt. and could be headed to the Orange Bowl. Woohoo. At least one team in the Nati knows how to play.

Did anyone see the D lineman get blown up by the Cinci Wide receiver nicknamed Bones?? Shades of Ward V Rivers.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PisnNapalm
11-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Facts about the Steelers::

1. James Harrison does not do push ups. He pushes the Earth down.
2. Big Ben can throw the ball so fast, the sonic boom can be heard in Cincinnati.
3. Hines Ward blocks so hard, he can make diamonds by hitting a sack of coal.
4. Troy Polamalu is so fast the soles of his shoes are made from Space Shuttle protective tiles.
5. Casey Hampton eats centers for breakfast.
6. Jeff Reed can kick 50 yards field goals with a hangover.
7. Willie Parker is so fast.... (he just blew the end of that sentence off with his turbulence)
8. Santonio Holmes can fake a defensive back right out of his shoes.
9. Coach Tomlin is so smart that he's confused the Bungals into keeping Marvin Lewis as head coach.
10. The Steelers have won 5 Super Bowls.

lilyoder6
11-23-2008, 09:28 AM
the bengals do need 2 trade chad away and get more draft picks... they need as many picks they can get b/c they are hurting

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 08:45 AM
the bengals do need 2 trade chad away and get more draft picks... they need as many picks they can get b/c they are hurting

No argument about that. :noidea:

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Facts about the Steelers::

1. James Harrison does not do push ups. He pushes the Earth down.
2. Big Ben can throw the ball so fast, the sonic boom can be heard in Cincinnati.
3. Hines Ward blocks so hard, he can make diamonds by hitting a sack of coal.
4. Troy Polamalu is so fast the soles of his shoes are made from Space Shuttle protective tiles.
5. Casey Hampton eats centers for breakfast.
6. Jeff Reed can kick 50 yards field goals with a hangover.
7. Willie Parker is so fast.... (he just blew the end of that sentence off with his turbulence)
8. Santonio Holmes can fake a defensive back right out of his shoes.
9. Coach Tomlin is so smart that he's confused the Bungals into keeping Marvin Lewis as head coach.
10. The Steelers have won 5 Super Bowls.
:rofl::laughing::rofl:

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Rosenfels, Texans beat bumbling Browns for rare road win

You gotta love the headline on ESPN.COM

lilyoder6
11-24-2008, 08:58 AM
haha that is funny... but this off-season i see what the cheifs did last yr.. to have many many picks... i mean the cheifs had 13 picks last yr and look at how many are arldy playing.. and oddly enough they all are doing pretty good.. i would say that some of the other rds are doing better than both of there 1st rders...

i also think that if cincy wants 2 keep tj, they will have to get rid of chad 2 free up cap space to give him that big deal... it will be suprising 2 see what happens

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 09:02 AM
haha that is funny... but this off-season i see what the cheifs did last yr.. to have many many picks... i mean the cheifs had 13 picks last yr and look at how many are arldy playing.. and oddly enough they all are doing pretty good.. i would say that some of the other rds are doing better than both of there 1st rders...

i also think that if cincy wants 2 keep tj, they will have to get rid of chad 2 free up cap space to give him that big deal... it will be suprising 2 see what happens

Yeah, I would much rather give up Chad, a guy who does not want to play for us, than not sign a good free agent O or D Lineman & keep TJ.

I think even Mike Brown knows we need to figure out a way, any way, to keep TJ.

As for all the picks, not sure if anyone noticed but with all our injuries, our picks from last 2 years have been finally getting a little playing time and are doing OK. Hey, at least none of them are in jail... :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
11-24-2008, 11:32 AM
So when are you going to join the Steelers Nation officially PDiddy. I mean, there is no real point in being a Bengals fan...well unless you like pain and suffering.

lilyoder6
11-24-2008, 12:41 PM
i would have 2 say that the 2 players who started 4 the 1st time did rly good.. but it could of been the success of the quick release...

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
So when are you going to join the Steelers Nation officially PDiddy. I mean, there is no real point in being a Bengals fan...well unless you like pain and suffering.

Damn Dino, now you know I just can't do that. :wink02:

As I mentioned before, I have been a fan of the Bengals since early childhood.

It is very tempting to finally root for a winner. But I would feel like I gave up my principles, since I have been railing away at the bandwagon fans on Nati web sites for a while.

Plus, it has been fun to root against the Steelers all these years. Not very rewarding mind you, but still fun.

Pdiddy
11-24-2008, 03:59 PM
i would have 2 say that the 2 players who started 4 the 1st time did rly good.. but it could of been the success of the quick release...

Might have been a combination of both. I have to admit Fitz is getting better. (there were a few throws in the game though that I had no idea where he was trying to throw the ball)

If he plays his cards right, he may just line himself up for some real money next year with another team if he continues to improve. (Not sure how long the Bengals have him locked in but I do not think it is past this year)

lilyoder6
11-24-2008, 07:17 PM
if cincy was rly crazy.. they would put all there eggs in fitz basket and trade palmer away.. lol.. that would be funny

stillers4me
11-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Might have been a combination of both. I have to admit Fitz is getting better. (there were a few throws in the game though that I had no idea where he was trying to throw the ball)

Did you see the one Shitzpatrick threw and they showed Housh mouthing "F***cking rookie". ? :chuckle:

43Hitman
11-24-2008, 07:26 PM
And with the second overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft, the Bungles select.....Lane Kiffen, another shit ass coach.

Galax Steeler
11-25-2008, 04:01 AM
And with the second overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft, the Bungles select.....Lane Kiffen, another shit ass coach.

They may have to trade up and get him you know they are alot of teams wanting him.:rofl:

Stlrs4Life
11-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Great job Officer Do-diddly.

There's one slight problem with your job. You suck at it. Let's take a look at your first post. In the realm of internet browsing, you just shouted at a bunch of Steelers fans on a Steelers website. Instead of going ALL CAPS, you should try bold facing text you want to stress. It shows the stress without the shout.

Your second statment (the second sentence is a question after all) has the first two words capitalized. While the first word in every sentence is supposed to be capitalized, you do not capitalize adjectives. So the word,"Stellar, should have instead read as,"stellar."

Let's move down to your description of Hines Ward. Again, you shouted "GO" which is not proper etiquette. Also, when you give someone a nickname, it is supposed to be in quotations. So, it should have read Hines "Cheap Shot" Ward. This is so that nobody would feel like he had two very stupid middle names.

As you were closing out your post, you again shouted at the Steelers fans here. Then, to follow everything else up with, you capitalized the last word in the sentence.

I'm guessing you won't be making it into the English Hall of Fame.

LOL, shitdiddy got schooled by a Browns Fan :) priceless!

Stlrs4Life
11-25-2008, 10:28 PM

That fraidy cat pic always cracks me up!

MasterOfPuppets
11-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I would rather us take an OT or Defensive lineman. But if they let both Chad and TJ go, then the pick will more likely go to a receiver.didn't the bengals use 3 picks last year on recievers?

Steelman16
11-26-2008, 12:41 AM
LOL, shitdiddy got schooled by a Browns Fan :) priceless!

3rd cousin got busted by the 2nd cousin. :toofunny:

#1LambertFan
11-26-2008, 03:43 PM

Well so is Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees, Jason Cambell, Carson Palmer........Well every dang QB in the history of football. Well since the forward pass was legalized.

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Update: 1-10-1, vs 9-3.

revefsreleets
12-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Our offense seems to be starting to gel when it matters most: Prior to the playoffs. I can understand a Browns fan being confused by that, since they are most likely thinking "What are these mysterious 'playoffs' of which you speak?"

lilyoder6
12-02-2008, 10:20 AM
they prob think it's a disease or something since they have been staying away from it for a long time

revefsreleets
12-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Why can't the Browns have a website?

Because they can't string 3 w's together.

Rum pum pum

The_WARDen
12-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Our offense seems to be starting to gel when it matters most: Prior to the playoffs. I can understand a Browns fan being confused by that, since they are most likely thinking "What are these mysterious 'playoffs' of which you speak?"

What? The Clowns aren't playoff bound?? I thought for sure after all the pre-season slobbering from the "experts", that they'd have home field locked up by now.

CB1977
12-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Wow...without going through all 23 pages of this thread, this may have been mentioned already so I apologize if I'm repeating this but...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? A Bengals fan is actually coming on to a Steelers board and basically saying that Pittsburgh sucks???? Hey buddy-boy, take a deep long look at your Bengals stats and then look at the Steelers stats.

Nuff said.

:sign09:

lilyoder6
12-04-2008, 08:25 AM
honestly, how can u talk smack when ur team is 1-10-1.. i would be 2 depressed to even try 2 talk smack

SteelCurtain7
12-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Heck, I'd respect the Bungles more if they were 1-11...ties are for wussies. :toofunny:

Too bad Marvin Lewis is stuck with this underachieving band of losers. I kind of feel sorry for him. :flap: