PDA

View Full Version : The end of Troy's INT...

Stu Pidasso
11-17-2008, 11:41 PM
This was arguably the best defensive play of the year. Troy deserves a freaking medal.

BUT WHY is no one talking about the blatant helmet to helmet SPEAR by the Chargers tackler? It also seems like they were going for Troy's head a lot this game, trying to re-agrivate the concussion. Hell, there was even a fight early in the game because of it.

Comments?

jjpro11
11-17-2008, 11:44 PM
This was arguably the best defensive play of the year. Troy deserves a freaking medal.

BUT WHY is no one talking about the blatant helmet to helmet SPEAR by the Chargers tackler? It also seems like they were going for Troy's head a lot this game, trying to re-agrivate the concussion. Hell, there was even a fight early in the game because of it.

Comments?

well, he did get penalized.. i yelled at the screen as soon as i saw it. again though, the chargers suck so F' em.

FordsnSteelers
11-18-2008, 12:03 AM
look....the refs and (duche) dell tha commish knows Troy is tooooooo elite for what they want average football fans to see. simple. they feel as though Troy is too much of a Bad A$$ (as Ward is) to warrant any recognition. They know how scary he is. they want him under raps. BUT, if he was as outspoken as TO or slap hos like Larry Johnson or spit in peoples faces member... he would be a Cash Cow..more than he is now. Troy is Silent and Deadly. The league knows he is Great. So they want to Assassinate. Simple.

SteelersMongol
11-18-2008, 03:08 AM
This was arguably the best defensive play of the year. Troy deserves a freaking medal...

How about a Black & Gold Heart (like Purple heart). :wink02: :chuckle::tt02:

Galax Steeler
11-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Troy played one heck of a game that was a great play he is looking like the Troy of old making plays and interceptions.

Hines0wnz
11-18-2008, 04:43 PM
If the Steelers get to the big game this year I may add #43 to my collection. :hatsoff:

T.Richardson
11-18-2008, 04:52 PM
That was a one of a kind int. We probsbly wont witness an int like Troys.

Troy can take hits, he is a Football player, not a pansy. So he wont complain or anything like that. Im glad he is back though!

Dino 6 Rings
11-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Let them attempt to take cheap shots at us, it Just Doesn't Matter, in the end, we will HIT THEM HARDER!