PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs. Steelers on a short week- where are the bungle fans?

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Where are the bengal fans? I'd use the word troll, but actually CantStop85 is better than that.

The are coming off an inspiring tie and have to get Keith Rivers back on this one. I say if the Bengals can win, then Hines should buy Rivers one of these gas powered blenders so he can still enjoy food thru a wired shut jaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B_pph_KmI

Gotta try and inject some life into this rivalry. The Bengals have some talent, just not many wins.

fansince'76
11-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Where are the bengal fans? I'd use the word troll, but actually CantStop85 is better than that.

CS85 is better than that, but this fool isnt: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=477244#post477244

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-18-2008, 12:22 AM
CS85 is better than that, but this fool isnt: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=477244#post477244

My bad. I missed that one guy pdiddle-diddle troll's post.

Steelman16
11-18-2008, 12:22 AM
inspiring tie

:toofunny:

pdiddly was a 6-post wonder. Maybe he's having some postive thoughts though, convinced he came to a Steelers board and 5k0013d 'em all singlehandedly. :chuckle:

CantStop85
11-18-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm here. :wave:

Galax Steeler
11-18-2008, 03:40 AM
:toofunny:

pdiddly was a 6-post wonder. Maybe he's having some postive thoughts though, convinced he came to a Steelers board and 5k0013d 'em all singlehandedly. :chuckle:

Theres atleast one everyweek.

stillers4me
11-18-2008, 05:37 AM
I'm here. :wave:

I've been wondering where you've been! :wave:

Have you heard anything able the game being shown on a local station? I looked on the Bengals site, and it said it was going to be shown on channel 5 HD. I hope so. We didn't want to have to go all the way to Martino's on a weeknight.

mesaSteeler
11-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Where are the Bungal fans? Where they always are this time of year.

On their way to the toilet bowl with their Brown-stain buddies.

SteelMember
11-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Here's One...
http://www.cincinnati.com/postcard/img/photos/bag_head.jpg

HometownGal
11-18-2008, 07:53 AM
They're all hiding under the bridges in Shitsinnati. Would you openly admit it if you were a Bungles fan? :chuckle:

Tankus_Maximus
11-18-2008, 09:50 AM
They're all at their local malls trying to return their OCHO CINCO jerseys!

revefsreleets
11-18-2008, 10:00 AM
There is one tool posting over in the blast furnace. He's an idiot and doesn't know the first thing about smack posting, but at least he's here...

steelpride12
11-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Ill be at the game and not expecting to see many bungle fans there.

TackleMeBen
11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
they are probably fighting with the lions fans about jumping off a bridge b/c their team suck so bad.lol

Dino 6 Rings
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Lets look at this game for what it is, The Bengals Superbowl. They know that they are a sorry butt team and are a laughing stock right now and the only reason they aren't being kicked more while down is because the Lions are worse. Their pretty boy Palmer is out, and now they have a road game against their "rival" using the term lightly, the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The Steelers SHOULD dominate this game. In order to do that, they need to do the following. Run the Fcking Ball early and often. Pound the rock right at the Bengals. Ben needs to simply manage the game, keep the short accurate passing game going while ramming the ball down their sorry throats. He doesn't need to try to make big plays early, he just needs to be composed and play solid ball. Get the ball to his checkdowns, TE, RBs and let them do the dirty work and get the tough yards. Willie needs to focus on getting 4 yards a carry, nothing more, just pound these pathetic losers into submission early then...Let the Defense Destroy their Franchise.

That's it. Nothing fancy, don't get too eager to light it up early, pound it, wear them down offensively, and allow our defense to give us great field position all day long and smash in their sorry brains.

Keep an eye on Henry (if he's playing) he always seems to make big 3rd down catches against us. Chad I fear not, and Housh, well, I want his neck snapped for what he did with the terrible towel. I'm still PISSSED about that. So I hope he comes across the middle on a short drag route and one of our destructive linebackers gets a clean, legal, brutal shot on his ugly mug.

bottom line, this game shouldn't be close. It should be about 30 - 3.

And they should fear us.

CantStop85
11-18-2008, 05:13 PM
I've been wondering where you've been! :wave:

Have you heard anything able the game being shown on a local station? I looked on the Bengals site, and it said it was going to be shown on channel 5 HD. I hope so. We didn't want to have to go all the way to Martino's on a weeknight.

I'm not sure about the local station. I would expect that the Cincinnati area would have some station covering it, but I'm not sure.

I'm just happy that my college has NFL Network because I sure didn't at home.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-18-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm just happy that my college has NFL Network because I sure didn't at home.

They have college in Kentucky??? (insert toothless, barefoot, hillbilly comment here) :chuckle: