PDA

View Full Version : Magic Johnson and I have something in common

cubanstogie
11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
no not HIV, no I am not 6 ft 8, and I haven't even slept with 1000 women. We both cried when Obama was elected. He said it on Hannity and Colmes tonight. I cried also but for many different reasons.

MACH1
11-18-2008, 10:28 PM
In time so will everyone else.

tony hipchest
11-18-2008, 10:31 PM
In time so will everyone else.
especially terrorists and anti americans abroad :thumbsup:

:usa:

devilsdancefloor
11-19-2008, 09:01 AM
especially terrorists and anti americans abroad :thumbsup:

:usa:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::toofunn y: :toofunny:

Leftoverhard
11-19-2008, 09:07 AM
no not HIV, no I am not 6 ft 8, and I haven't even slept with 1000 women. We both cried when Obama was elected. He said it on Hannity and Colmes tonight. I cried also but for many different reasons.

Let me guess - you cried because you were actually watching Hannity and Colmes.

cubanstogie
11-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Let me guess - you cried because you were actually watching Hannity and Colmes.

If Colmes ever left the show I would cry tears of joy, thats for sure.

Havik
11-26-2008, 09:52 AM
I hope you at least give Obama a chance. He hasn't even taken office yet. Give him a year and see how he does first. If he screws up, then throw him under the bus. If McCain won I would at least give him a chance to prove himself. Hell, I gave Bush Jr. a chance when he became president.

SCSTILLER
11-26-2008, 11:05 AM
I hope you at least give Obama a chance. He hasn't even taken office yet. Give him a year and see how he does first. If he screws up, then throw him under the bus. If McCain won I would at least give him a chance to prove himself. Hell, I gave Bush Jr. a chance when he became president.

One problem though, when he does screw up he can use the Bush excuse for the next four years. Kinda like, "I am still trying to clean up Bush's mess, this was Bush's fault and it will take time to get it right," etc. I didn't vote for him and I don't think he is going to be a good Prez, but I hope he does well because America as a whole will have to live with it.

SCSTILLER
11-26-2008, 11:09 AM
If Colmes ever left the show I would cry tears of joy, thats for sure.

Agreed!