PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson Deactivated, will not play

XxKnightxX
11-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Chad Johnson deactivated ESPN reports for violating a team rule. All eyes on TJ now

Steelcitygal87
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Yep, just heard the news on ESPN's First Take. There are also a couple of players out on the Bengals offensive line...due to injury I believe.

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03:

Dawn

TailgateMel
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7307

steelpride12
11-20-2008, 09:25 AM
With Chad out Houseyomamma is the only big threat on the field tonight.
Chad has been a disgrace all season long.

CanadianSteel
11-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Just saw reported on NFL Network as well. Kind of funny that the Bengals are enforcing discipline but hey if it hurts them versus us then way ti go Bengals....
I think we thump them tonight large !!

CanadianSteel
11-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Funny also because NFL Network has been promoting him all week for this game and now he is out... must be killing Chad being the Media profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter he is.... no primetime for you tonight Chad

TackleMeBen
11-20-2008, 09:29 AM
it sucks if you are a bengals fan... but wait hasnt your whole year pretty much sucked:chuckle:

with a few oline down our defense should have a feast on their qb tonight..

over/under on how many sacks harrison and woodley get???:thumbsup:

JEFF4i
11-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Give credit to the Bengals for holding him out though, when he would be such a strong asset.

The_WARDen
11-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Give credit to the Bengals for holding him out though, when he would be such a strong asset.

asset or an abbreviation of that word?

fansince'76
11-20-2008, 10:07 AM

How many seasons has it been since the assclown has actually done something against the Steelers? Three? Four?

TackleMeBen
11-20-2008, 10:10 AM
How many seasons has it been since the assclown has actually done something against the Steelers? Two? Three?
who knows.. i mean how many of us keep up with the bengals?:chuckle: unless its their arrest record.lol:sofunny:

rbryan
11-20-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm more worried about whoever replaces him than I would be of that clown.

I'm surprised Cartoon didn't strap it on one more time this year.......seeing how this is pretty much thier SB this week.

JEFF4i
11-20-2008, 10:18 AM
How many seasons has it been since the assclown has actually done something against the Steelers? Three? Four?

I'm trying to be nice here!

SteelMember
11-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Johnson deactivated for tonight’s game
Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Chad Johnson, Cincinnati Bengals

Got a call early this morning that Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson got into it last night with someone in the Cincinnati organization and left a team function.

Details were sparse and fluid and after reaching out to the Bengals, they released this statement:

“Bengals wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco will be deactivated for tonight’s game at Pittsburgh, for violation of a team rule. The Bengals will have no further comment until after the game.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/11/20/johnson-deactivated-for-tonights-game/

KeiselPower99
11-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Yall remember that lanky trouble maker Chris Henry??? He is just as dangerous. Gotta be ready for the fade route.

TheWarDen86
11-20-2008, 10:46 AM
He hasn't done "diddly poo" against us in 4 years anyway. :coffee:

At least he's garaunteed to retain his golds in his face this week. :chuckle:

delhess
11-20-2008, 10:58 AM
he should be breathing a sigh of relief.

i doubt it though. being embarrassed in the national spotlight is what Chad lives for !

T.Richardson
11-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Now Housh is the only one the defense should be worried about. This makes it more easier.

SCSTILLER
11-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Now Housh is the only one the defense should be worried about. This makes it more easier.

I would say we would have to worry about Chris Henry, but he is having a crappy year after being pardoned, again, by Lewis and the Bengals.

Its going to be a long day for Cincy!

BlueSteel
11-20-2008, 11:43 AM
We must remain focused...I like our chances even more now but "Any Given Thursday" (in this case). And given our ineptitude finding the endzone as of late, we need to come out on fire and try to score early and often. This really shouldn't be a close game.

drizze99
11-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Yall remember that lanky trouble maker Chris Henry??? He is just as dangerous. Gotta be ready for the fade route.

Thank you....

Chris Henry is a bigger threat than CJ and he will be the one replacing that clown. To everyone thinking we only have Housh to worry about now is sorely mistaken and I hope the Steelers secondary isn't thinking this way.

FightingIrishman
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
LoL.....Great I can't wait to see this ass kicking in Pittsburgh tonite. I will be sure to be good and tight for this one. Here we Go Steelers..Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke
11-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Has he even played this past few years against the steelers? Haven't noticed him

Gay-Henry matchup should be interesting....

drizze99
11-20-2008, 02:42 PM
I think they will put Ike on Henry because he is the deep threat. I would rather see Gay match-up with Housh because Gay on Henry.... I smell burn

Galax Steeler
11-20-2008, 02:53 PM
That is a shame I was wanting to see him get his teeth knocked out again well there is always next year.

CBennett
11-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Guy is a total TARD...falls asleep at a team meeting...OC tells him to sit up/wake up..Johnson goes off on him head coach steps in and says well then just get the hell out go home we dont need/want your attitude...what a loser. If anything he should have apologized for falling asleep not mouthed off...all that talent wrapped up in a total MORON..

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Henry caught a long TD pass a few years ago as I recall...had to push off to do it though.

brick
11-20-2008, 07:12 PM
funniest thing is that in the espn article they refer to him as "Ocho Cinco" (as I guess thats still his legal name). what a clown.