PDA

View Full Version : Michigan v. OSU

TackleMeBen
11-20-2008, 09:25 AM
i cant believe that michigan is a 20 1/2 pt under dog.. wow.. .

but with the way the season has been i can see it...

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 11:58 AM
The one thing I DO KNOW about Tressel is that he respects this rivalry. The Michigan game is the most important game of the year (more important than the NCG). He won't let his team get overconfident.

Reports are that Rodriguez is pretty laissez faire about this game, not taking it very seriously. I'd actually like to see Tress run it up on him for once. RR needs a shock to his system...

millwalldavey
11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
As a Michigan fan.... I hope he runs it up on them as well.

I hate RRod already and have no problem with seeing him embarrased.

Where have you gon Ron English?

TackleMeBen
11-21-2008, 08:18 AM
rich isnt making any friends by telling the michigan fans to get a life. i am not a fan of rich, but he is our coach and will be here at least for another two years. right now i think there is some anger towards rich from the players b/c he came in and just overhauled the system instead of trying to keep the old way and slide in his way.

and a fact i didnt know. michigan hasnt won back to back games all season.

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 08:57 AM
The 5th year seniors on the Buckeyes will have FIVE pairs of gold pants after tomorrow. That's a pretty exclusive club...

TackleMeBen
11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
its not going to be fun at my house tomorrow. with my daughter pulling for OSU and my son pulling for michigan...

maybe a miracle will happen and michigan pulls this one out...lol.. (i can hope right)

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
There is a chance Michigan could win...a meteor could smash into the locker room and kill all the first string Buckeyes.

Hmmmm....now that I think about it, that meteor better take out the 2nd string too if UM wants this game.

TackleMeBen
11-21-2008, 09:25 AM
There is a chance Michigan could win...a meteor could smash into the locker room and kill all the first string Buckeyes.

Hmmmm....now that I think about it, that meteor better take out the 2nd string too if UM wants this game.

i think you are right on that. that might be the only way Michigan could win...oh how i hate the sweater vest... cant he go coach somewhere else?:chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
11-21-2008, 09:55 AM
When Rich Rod was hired, he put zero importance on this game. He has no idea what this game means to the fans and if he goes into this game, not caring, and gets crushed, its going to be a horribly long off season for him and his recruiting hopes. especailly with Mich State at 2 losses maybe 3 and PSU heading toward the Rose. The Michigan program could be set back for years if they lose too many recruits.

TackleMeBen
11-21-2008, 10:01 AM
When Rich Rod was hired, he put zero importance on this game. He has no idea what this game means to the fans and if he goes into this game, not caring, and gets crushed, its going to be a horribly long off season for him and his recruiting hopes. especailly with Mich State at 2 losses maybe 3 and PSU heading toward the Rose. The Michigan program could be set back for years if they lose too many recruits.
you are absolute right. i think that was the reason that carr lost some of his support. he couldnt beat that other team down south..lol.. the fans are already on Rich's bad side if he loses this game, they will let him have it... i think the recruiting is going to be tough anyway. there are many good programs out there.. i mean did anyone see the miami/ georgia tech game last night? (i am partial b/c i went to tech) but they laid a butt kicking on miami.