PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Bengals - Steelers

Pdiddy
11-20-2008, 10:37 AM
OK, yesterday I planned to come on and make a bold prediction about victory tonight for the Bengals. But come on, read the below updates from the Cincy website. Even looking through my Black and Orange glasses, I am having a hard time coming up with a scenario that ends well for us.

Ocho Cinco won't play tonight -
Wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco will not play in the Bengals game tonight at Pittsburgh because he violated an undisclosed team rule, the team announced this morning.

Patchwork line facing Pittsburgh -
The already unenviable task of facing the top-ranked Steelers' defense tonight has become even more difficult for the Bengals, who will be without four starters as well as a top backup tonight at AFC North-leading Pittsburgh.

Yeah, if you didn't already know, the left half of our offensive line tonight consists of a rookie and a guy we just signed off our practice squad. :banging:

I know some of you may see this as me making excuses before hand and that may have a little truth to it. BUT, I am still going to go with my heart and not my head.

Bengals 17 - Steelers 13 :thumbsup:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Steelers 34 - Bungles 0

Ryan Fizpatrick leaves the field crying after James Harrison demolishes him.

Jordan Palmer leaves the field crying after Woodley obliterates him.

The only reason the Steelers score just 34 points is because we put our third stringers in to start the second half.

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Chad not playing is a good thing for the Bengals. He disappears evey game against us anyway.

This will be a slaughter tonight...but no team deserves it more than the low-rent Bengals.

JEFF4i
11-20-2008, 11:23 AM
I believe in karma, which is a bad thing, but...

The only way the Bengals get more points than the Steelers is if...

A) The Steelers ask the refs to transfer points over, so they feel better about themselves.
B) The Steelers actually fall asleep during the game. During which, the Bengals still manage to fumble and lose it, only to realize, they are the only ones on the field.
C) The Steelers youth group plays, who are superior to the Bungles in all ways excluding height.

MACH1
11-20-2008, 11:50 AM
I believe in karma, which is a bad thing, but...

The only way the Bengals get more points than the Steelers is if...

A) The Steelers ask the refs to transfer points over, so they feel better about themselves.
B) The Steelers actually fall asleep during the game. During which, the Bengals still manage to fumble and lose it, only to realize, they are the only ones on the field.
C) The Steelers youth group plays, who are superior to the Bungles in all ways excluding height.

D) The bad Ben shows up. :rolleyes:

Pdiddy
11-20-2008, 02:10 PM
D) The bad Ben shows up. :rolleyes:

Here's hoping for the "Mr. Hyde" version of Ben showing up! After all, he will be spending a lot of time on the field since our offense will probably be perfecting the art of the "three and out". :mad:

JEFF4i
11-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Here's hoping for the "Mr. Hyde" version of Ben showing up! After all, he will be spending a lot of time on the field since our offense will probably be perfecting the art of the "three and out". :mad:

You got cool, somewhat. That's not cool/

randy06
11-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Steelers 31- 7

Steel Duck
11-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I say 38-3 Pittsburgh of course!!!!:tt02:

italiansteeler
11-20-2008, 05:30 PM
28-3 and back home!!

italiansteeler
11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
28-3 and back home!!
:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM
If Bad Ben shows it'll only be a 17 point Steeler win.

Seriously, Texas Tech would beat the Bengals by a TD.

Preacher
11-20-2008, 11:21 PM
If Bad Ben shows it'll only be a 17 point Steeler win.

Seriously, Texas Tech would beat the Bengals by a TD.

Hmmm

27-10.

17 point win!!

:tap:

Steel Duck
11-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Had to record the game on the DVR cause hubby made me promise not to watch it until he got hom from work.....and IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!! :tt02::tt::tt03:

What now Ppissy??????????:chuckle::laughing::toofunny: :rofl:

:kick: :sign09: :flap: