PDA

View Full Version : hats off

devilsdancefloor
11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
:hatsoff::hatsoff: to william gay he has stepped up big time!:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Preacher
11-21-2008, 12:28 AM
:hatsoff::hatsoff: to william gay he has stepped up big time!:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

He did last week too.

I am really starting to think that Gay may be a starting QB for the Steelers.

Steelman16
11-21-2008, 12:29 AM
That is the story of the season so far. Everyone steps up when called upon.

:drink:

Havik
11-21-2008, 12:47 AM
William Gay was very impressive. He made some great plays. Wish he didn't drop that pick six, though. I'd like to know what the hell the Steelers are doing with Fernando Bryant, an old bum who couldn't even cut it with the Lions. Seriously, Bryant was terrible. His play convinced me that a practice squad player would have done a better job.

The Duke
11-21-2008, 12:49 AM

yeah, gay is better than ben :chuckle:

He was making plays all over the field .I loved it. AND, most of the time he was lined up with TJ, the NFL's receptions leader

Next year will be his 3rd, right about the time ike became a starter. it can happen

If bryant wants a BIG contract I'll have no problem with the rooney's letting him go

Galax Steeler
11-21-2008, 05:08 AM

I think you stayed up to late lastnight preacher you need some rest.:wink02:

TeeJay
11-21-2008, 05:20 AM
I'll doff my Bowler to both William Gay............... and to Preacher :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Blitzburgh_Fever
11-21-2008, 10:53 AM
I'd really, really like to keep McFadden, but I agree if it's a break-the-bank deal I'll be okay with Gay taking over opposite.

Stillers43
11-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Gay looked good, but #31 Bryant is not very good at all. He gets lucky sometimes. He is often out of position or giving up too much cushion to overcompensate for his poor coverage skills. We need McFadden back and have Gay as our nickelback.

SteelerFanInCA
11-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Gay is definitely playing well. I think if he would have picked that ball off last night he would have taken it to the house. He had lots of room to run in front of him.

steelpride12
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Gay was not perfect last night by far, but he played one heck of a game and was only thrown to maybe five times all night giving up one big pass play.
He will def. be a replacement for Townsend if he retires.

The Duke
11-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Gay looked good, but #31 Bryant is not very good at all. He gets lucky sometimes. He is often out of position or giving up too much cushion to overcompensate for his poor coverage skills. We need McFadden back and have Gay as our nickelback.

With BMac and deshea back next week fernand will likely be cut. They already have a promising rookie in lewis as a backup CB

Use his roster spot for someone else

steelpride12
11-21-2008, 04:19 PM
With BMac and deshea back next week fernand will likely be cut. They already have a promising rookie in lewis as a backup CB

Use his roster spot for someone else

Don't forget about William Gay being promising himself and playing well enough last night i could see Lewis going to the practice squad with the return of Townsend and B-Mac.