PDA

View Full Version : WHERE'S Ppissy????????

Steel Duck
11-20-2008, 11:55 PM
:sign09: :sofunny: :laughing: :chuckle: :rofl::toofunny:

:helmet::applaudit::tt::tt03::drink::thumbsup:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Back under the rock from whence he came while I drink my rum and coke in celebration!!! :tt03:

Steel Duck
11-21-2008, 12:04 AM
He has to hide in embarassment...Though being a bungles fan, I bet he use to it.... :funny:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 08:30 AM
Whoops...wrong thread...

Anyway, as I said elsewhere, there was exactly a 0.0 % chance we'd ever see that douchebag again...

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 08:42 AM
He has to hide in embarassment...Though being a bungles fan, I bet he use to it.... :funny:

Not quite hiding in embarrassment yet. I was fairly happy with not getting blown out considering we were without 8 starters, including our two best on offense and the entire left side of our offensive line. On D, two of our starting linemen were gone by the second quarter.

So embarrassed no. Upset with the same old crap from Coach Marvin - yes. (Not going for it on fourth and goal in the fourth quarter) - (Running Chris I can't break an arm tackle Perry on 3rd and 1 instead of Benson, who had been getting a few tough yards)

Considering we had first and goal and if we scored, would have been less than a touchdown behind in the fourth quarter - I was not embarrassed.

The question is, knowing you played a team full of scrubs and a starting QB making his 10th Pro start and you did NOT blow our doors off, are YOU embarrassed? :noidea:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 09:11 AM
Douchebag is BACK!

Nice excuses. We have injuries too.

After the first drive, I think you had 6 first downs the rest of the game. 364 to 208 yards. It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.

Now go away until next year, loser.

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Douchebag is BACK!

Nice excuses. We have injuries too.

After the first drive, I think you had 6 first downs the rest of the game. 364 to 208 yards. It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.

Now go away until next year, loser.

A Dominant performance - really, come on you can't be this delusional. The fact the Bengal's were still in the game in the fourth quarter is still a shock to me. Your Pro Bowl - Super Bowl winning quarterback went head to head with a guy that has 10 starts in his Pro Career and our D-Backs dropped two gifts thrown their way by Ben. (Other than those two throws Ben did have a good game)

AND you were playing scrubs filling in for scrubs. Yeah, you beat a 1 - 8 - 1 team at home during Prime Time, but is that something to really brag about. :noidea:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 09:35 AM
A Dominant performance - really, come on you can't be this delusional. The fact the Bengal's were still in the game in the fourth quarter is still a shock to me. Your Pro Bowl - Super Bowl winning quarterback went head to head with a guy that has 10 starts in his Pro Career and our D-Backs dropped two gifts thrown their way by Ben. (Other than those two throws Ben did have a good game)

AND you were playing scrubs filling in for scrubs. Yeah, you beat a 1 - 8 - 1 team at home during Prime Time, but is that something to really brag about. :noidea:

He who doth protest too much...

CantStop85
11-21-2008, 09:49 AM
It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.
And a pretty average performance when you factor in the injury-riddled 1-8-1 team you were playing.

:noidea:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 09:55 AM
And a pretty average performance when you factor in the injury-riddled 1-8-1 team you were playing.

Another country heard from!

A 17 point win in snowy weather is plenty convincing. There was never a single moment in the game I was anything but 100% convinced we were going to win. The Bengals played hard, but they weren't a good enough team to take advantage of our mounting injuries, God awful punting game, and first half lackluster execution offensively.

There really isn't anyting to say. Your team sucks, we are headed back to the playoffs, your team is not (again) and we swept you. Maybe next year...

rbryan
11-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the Stillers really suck. I'm glad we have a few Cincy fans to point that out.

Thanks for helping us see the light. I can stop wasting energy on the notion that we might make a run in January.

What are you guys planning for January?? Maybe catch a few WNBA games?

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 10:08 AM
The question is, knowing you played a team full of scrubs and a starting QB making his 10th Pro start and you did NOT blow our doors off, are YOU embarrassed? :noidea:

And yet when Steelers players get injured it seems that the 2nd string player can go toe to toe with first string players. So is it that our depth in certain positions is better than any depth you've got. Real fans don't make excuses such as injuries for the lack luster performance of their team - or for the players lack luster performance in a meeting and practice.

You're team sucks chrome off a bumper, face it, accept it, and move on. Whether it's a 3 point win or a 30 point win - it doesn't matter. In the second half your team got dominated up to the point that we started playing prevent defense and even then the bungles gave it away.

And oh yeah, not to mention that if the ref's understood a catch, the bungles wouldn't have even gotten the 3 extra points which meant it would have been a 20 point game. But you see, good teams overcome adversity - the bungles, they can't even overcome themselves.

Good day, good night, and good riddance!

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Another country heard from!

A 17 point win in snowy weather is plenty convincing. There was never a single moment in the game I was anything but 100% convinced we were going to win. The Bengals played hard, but they weren't a good enough team to take advantage of our mounting injuries, God awful punting game, and first half lackluster execution offensively.

There really isn't anyting to say. Your team sucks, we are headed back to the playoffs, your team is not (again) and we swept you. Maybe next year...

:rofl:
Yeah, pretty convincing if you are blind to the fact we were still in the game in the fourth quarter. Yeah, pretty convincing when considering you were up against a team with a quarterback with 10 starts, the left side of the offensive line with virtually no starts, and a defense missing four starters.

Wait a minute, you have convinced me, you can beat a bad team missing close to 10 starters. As for it being a convincing win, you go on and tell yourself that but you know deep down that is just not the case.

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah, pretty convincing if you are blind to the fact we were still in the game in the fourth quarter. Yeah, pretty convincing when considering you were up against a team with a quarterback with 10 starts, the left side of the offensive line with virtually no starts, and a defense missing four starters.

Wait a minute, you have convinced me, you can beat a bad team missing close to 10 starters. As for it being a convincing win, you go on and tell yourself that but you know deep down that is just not the case.
Bengals worst losses this season:

35-6 to the Texans (LOL...the Texans!)
38-10 Steelers
(tie) 24-7 Titans/27-10 Steelers

The Steelers were in first gear for the first half then they came out and played some football. It is, after all, just the Bengals.

fansince'76
11-21-2008, 12:16 PM
A Dominant performance - really, come on you can't be this delusional. The fact the Bengal's were still in the game in the fourth quarter is still a shock to me.

You really thought your team had any chance of making up a 13-point 4th-quarter deficit against a D that it did absolutely NOTHING against outside of one drive in the 1st quarter? Yeah, we're the ones being delusional. :coffee:

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 12:20 PM
You really thought your team had any chance of making up a 13-point 4th-quarter deficit against a D that it did absolutely NOTHING against outside of one drive in the 1st quarter? Yeah, we're the ones being delusional. :coffee:

Well lets see. It was 20 to 7 and we were on the Steelers 7 yard line after moving the ball well down the field. So, yes, I thought there was a chance. Not much of one, but still, a chance. :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
11-21-2008, 12:22 PM
If you'd have scored a TD, we'd have just scored two more. Really, it just would have made the Steelers angry.

There was no chance, barring a plane crashing into the Steelers bench, of them losing the game.

But it's cute to see all your misplaced hope and misguided "logic"...

NJarhead
11-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Well lets see. It was 20 to 7 and we were on the Steelers 7 yard line after moving the ball well down the field. So, yes, I thought there was a chance. Not much of one, but still, a chance. :thumbsup:

Your chances of getting the #1 overall pick in the draft though are much, much better. :rofl:

The Bungles are probably already eyeing up rap sheets in this years draft class. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 12:36 PM

You moved the ball against a prevent defense. And you're excited about that? :noidea:

Fact of the matter is your coach knew you weren't going to punch it in so he wanted points on the board like he placed a wager on the game.

I thought what was even funnier is the fact that the bungles called a timeout when the Steelers were deep in their zone. Then the Steelers basically said ok if you want to stop the clock we'll make you pay and BIG BEN said, TAKE 6!

Pdiddy
11-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Your chances of getting the #1 overall pick in the draft though are much, much better. :rofl:

The Bungles are probably already eyeing up rap sheets in this years draft class. :chuckle:

No arguments about that. Mike Brown likes to call himself the redeemer. That's why Chris Henry got a fifth or sixth chance, whatever it is up to now.

I would never wish harm on anyone, but damn if I cant wait for Mike Brown to turn over the reigns of the club.

Steel Duck
11-21-2008, 01:08 PM

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

MasterOfPuppets
11-21-2008, 01:19 PM
No arguments about that. Mike Brown likes to call himself the redeemer. That's why Chris Henry got a fifth or sixth chance, whatever it is up to now.

I would never wish harm on anyone, but damn if I cant wait for Mike Brown to turn over the reigns of the club.the bengals will be in another city when that happens....:laughing:

SteelersMongol
11-22-2008, 09:41 AM

What game were you in?

Wait a minute, you're actually accepting the fact that your team is bad. NOOO. Oh wait, yeah, the Bengals are BAD team. Is it like 1-8-1 this season? :coffee:

I think you should go troll. We had some better ones than you. :popcorn:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Pdiddy
AND you were playing scrubs filling in for scrubs. Yeah, you beat a 1 - 8 - 1 team at home during Prime Time, ....

Wow....that may be the first time that a troll has argued that its no big deal that we beat his team... because his team SUCKS....

....I got nothing....gotta agree with you completely.

lilyoder6
11-22-2008, 12:02 PM
how many times are u going to bring up the fact about how many starts the qb has and how many ppl are injured.. get over it.....

Tankus_Maximus
11-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but our "average" performance was enough to earn a 17 point victory, even after we spotted you a touchdown in the first quarter. Your crappy team wasn't heard from for the rest of the game. Even your lame-duck coach didn't have any faith in your supposed "high-powered" offense when 4th and goal and he needs 2 scores, and he still opts for the field-goal. Classic Bungle mentality.

BTW, did you have any luck returning your Ocho Cinco-jersey back to the flea-market? It's not too late to jump on the Browns-bandwagon and get yer Brady Quinn Jersey! :tt02:

Enjoy sweeping out the cellar of the AFC North with that Black & Gold Broom bitches!