PDA

View Full Version : just some thoughts

7/39/43
11-21-2008, 07:21 AM
GET RID OF ERNSTER!!!!!!!!!!
a better team would capitolize on his lousy punts.
WHY Marchall Faulk thinks Ward won't be a HOF! What have you done Mashall!
great win anyways

stlrtruck
11-21-2008, 08:19 AM
great win anyways

You mean teams like New England, Dallas, Tennessee and even the ratbirds?

Ernster either needs to get the lead out of his arse or needs to be back in the CFL - those punts last night were horrendous.

SCSTILLER
11-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I have a hard time beleiving that Ernster is the best punter left on the chopping block! There has to be someone better than him, heck, I could banana kick the football further.

Michael Keller
11-21-2008, 09:02 AM
great win anyways

I like Marshall but he was sure conventional with his comments yesterday. It seems like he was all about statistics. With Ward you must factor in that he gives you twice the player then any othe wide receiver to ever play the game. Meaning when he is not having a pass thrown to him 75 percent of the time he is making a significant contribution to the offense by his incredible blocking. His uniqe play as a wide receiver alone plus a Super Bowl MVP makes Ward a first round HOF in my mind. Ward is what the Steelers are all about. I just hope Warren Sapp has a vote. I can"t believe I am beginning to like Sapp. LOL Seems like a sharp guy willing to express himself & his thoughts and insight pretty intelligently

Lets win the Super Bowl with Heinz as MVP. That should lock it up.