PDA

View Full Version : Injuries from Bungles Game

BubbyBrister
11-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Didn't see all of these posted anywhere, just some speculation on Willie's knee.
But after finally getting everyone healthy, it seems we're back to square one. I just hope that the extra days off are enough to get some of these guys back.

"There were several key injuries to the Steelers. Tailback Willie Parker and defensive end Brett Keisel both sustained knee injuries, and receiver Santonio Holmes suffered a concussion from a violent hit by Bengals safety Chris Crocker. The Steelers should have updates on all of these players in the next few days"

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/0-1-141/Steelers-survive-and-advance.html

SFLSteeler
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Does anybody know how sever the injuries to these guys' knees are?

I'm hoping that both will be healthy soon, even if it does mean sitting out next week vs. the Pats to heal up.

bradness113
11-22-2008, 03:11 PM
willies knee is just sore. the game was already won, he came out. smart on his part. he should b back for the pats

as for keisel. i heard it could b very severe.

IamTheSteelGod
11-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Thats a mega shame about Keisel. He has been amazing lately, espicially last week against the Chargers. It will be sad to lose him again for the next few games, depending on the injuries severity of course. Fingers crossed he will be ok.