PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Beats Pittsburgh!!!

Pdiddy
11-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Cincinnati beat Pittsburgh and is going to the playoffs.... er... well sort of.

I should say the University of Cincinnati Bearcats just beat Pitt. and are on their way to the Orange bowl if they do not choke.

It was great to see the UC receiver absolutely BLOW up the D lineman for Pitt - looks like he learned a little something from Hines Ward. Now that is football!!

:chuckle::applaudit::applaudit::wave:

JEFF4i
11-23-2008, 12:26 AM
Maybe Bearcats should play instead of Bengals?

I can't imagine they'd do any worse.

iloveben7
11-23-2008, 12:45 AM
I HOPE Syracuse beats them next week

tony hipchest
11-23-2008, 01:08 AM
suicide attempts dont count.

JEFF4i
11-23-2008, 01:09 AM
You know what? Figures PDiddy is named like he is.

PDiddy? Boo, drama queen biotch who let his few decent songs make him think he's some great thing. Kind of like the Bungholes. A few wins, or hits, and they think they are ****ing awesome, because thats how much they blow.

SteelersMongol
11-23-2008, 01:42 AM
Cincinnati beat Pittsburgh and is going to the playoffs.... er... well sort of.

I should say the University of Cincinnati Bearcats just beat Pitt. and are on their way to the Orange bowl if they do not choke.

It was great to see the UC receiver absolutely BLOW up the D lineman for Pitt - looks like he learned a little something from Hines Ward. Now that is football!!

:chuckle::applaudit::applaudit::wave:

:dang: :shake02: :sign09:

Steel Duck
11-23-2008, 03:49 AM
You know what? Figures PDiddy is named like he is.

PDiddy? Boo, drama queen biotch who let his few decent songs make him think he's some great thing.

Well hang on a sec...I don't much care for P Diddy, but he is an incredible business man....Not only has he made a fortune with his music, but he is a talented producer, (owns his own record lable) sucessful fashion designer ( even won the Council of Fashion Designers of America award). He owns a movie production company, a few restaurants, and is a broadway actor. He's worth nearly 350 million.....
Not too shabby if you ask me! Think what you want about him, but there's no denying that he is a talented business man!

stillers4me
11-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Does Pitt have a good punter we could use?

JEFF4i
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Well hang on a sec...I don't much care for P Diddy, but he is an incredible business man....Not only has he made a fortune with his music, but he is a talented producer, (owns his own record lable) sucessful fashion designer ( even won the Council of Fashion Designers of America award). He owns a movie production company, a few restaurants, and is a broadway actor. He's worth nearly 350 million.....
Not too shabby if you ask me! Think what you want about him, but there's no denying that he is a talented business man!

I was drinking, :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

Yeah, he is an incredible business man, I just can't stand the platform that he used to get so successful. Not to take away from his talent though.

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Does Pitt have a good punter we could use?

No, but if we can bring Connor Lee out early, then maybe we can convert him to one.

iloveben7
11-23-2008, 07:52 PM
^their punter is better than Ernster, but still not that great. too bad Connor Lee isn't a punter