PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Will Infest Gulf if U.S. Leaves Iraq

Preacher
11-23-2008, 12:08 PM
At least, that is what the Iraqi Defense minister says. (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081122192955.bsa0yrjj&show_article=1)

Interesting.

Of all the things I thought this country would be dealing and all the issues in Iraq that needs to be discussed, I would have never, for the LIFE of me, thought the word "Pirates" would enter into the conversation.

OneForTheToe
11-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Well my guess is that it probably will not happen that way. First the pirates will bring in a managment teams every 6 or 7 years. Then, instead of resigning their best pillagers, they will trade them away to the Carribean Pirates for unproven minor league pirates.

Oh, that's not who you are talking about.

Never mind.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-23-2008, 12:38 PM
I dont think it will matter when we leaver Iraq...
When the US leaves Iraq will fall apart.

Crushzilla
11-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Well my guess is that it probably will not happen that way. First the pirates will bring in a managment teams every 6 or 7 years. Then, instead of resigning their best pillagers, they will trade them away to the Carribean Pirates for unproven minor league pirates.

Never mind.

:sofunny:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Time to bring in the ninjas

MasterOfPuppets
11-23-2008, 04:42 PM

Never mind.:rofl:

Preacher
11-23-2008, 04:51 PM

Never mind.

:chuckle:

I was actually thinking about the Pirates when I was posting this...

Preacher
11-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I dont think it will matter when we leaver Iraq...
When the US leaves Iraq will fall apart.

Only if we leave too soon

SCSTILLER
11-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Only if we leave too soon

The US has a permanent Naval presence in the region, I don't really think pirates will become too much of a problem in the area with us being a permanent fixture in the area. But, I do agree that if we do leave too soon Iraq, and possibly the region, will fall apart and we will just have to go back in there to try and stabilize the area.

revefsreleets
11-24-2008, 01:07 PM
I would like to contribute the following highly essential commentary to this thread:

"Argh, matey!"

Thank you for your time.

SCSTILLER
11-24-2008, 01:10 PM
I would like to contribute the following highly essential commentary to this thread:

"Argh, matey!"

Thank you for your time.

Hey, International talk like a pirate day was back in September! :chuckle: