PDA

View Full Version : Titans/Jets

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Anyone watching this game?? The Jets are looking very good! Their offensive line is just blowing the Titans off the ball! The offense is doing a GREAT job of mixing it up. Collins has not looked sharp at all.

COME ON TITANS help us out here!

The Patriot
11-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Don Shula's pants should be getting wet.

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Well, the Titans are soon to be 10-1. They have looked terrible today. The Jets were very impressive.

nojobny
11-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Sigh... when we really *need* them to win.... Well hubs is happy.

I'm sure CBS won't be happy. There goes their big 11-0 vs 0-11 promo for thanksgiving.

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, when we need them to win..they don't...go figure. :banging: I can't say enough about the Jets though. They have one heck of a running game, and this is a pretty good defense they are going up against too. We are going to be battling them for the number 2 spot...that makes me nervous.

Steeler in Carolina
11-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Tennesse will lose at least 3 more, so we can still get that #1 seed.

stillers4me
11-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Tennessee has had a relatively easy schedule. I've never been impressed with the hype. I'm more impressed with our 8-3, considering the huge difference in the schedules.

Edman
11-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Jets are just pouring it on now. Titans fans are pissed.

Looks like the Steelers will get little to no help today. Now that the media darlings and hyped preseason faves (Pats, Colts, Jets) are winning, look for the Steelers to drop under the radar. The Jets are in cruise control and their schedule just can't get any easier. Joey Porter opening his mouth about the AFC Title games and the cheating accusation, the "guarantee" last year, and the game last year on a whole has potentially set a media firestorm for the Steelers/Pats game next week. So thanks, Joey.

These next five games will tell us wether this Steelers team is championship caliber or not.

steelpride12
11-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Titans got a whoopin today. Does not help us out the Jets schedule is light except for one game.

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Titans got a whoopin today. Does not help us out the Jets schedule is light except for one game.

YEP, that is what concerns me...the Jets have a much easier schedule than we do. The Titans do have a good D, but today they got pushed around by the Jets offensive line..total domination. The Jets have a great one-two punch with their running game.

steelpride12
11-23-2008, 03:10 PM
YEP, that is what concerns me...the Jets have a much easier schedule than we do. The Titans do have a good D, but today they got pushed around by the Jets offensive line..total domination. The Jets have a great one-two punch with their running game.

Something that i like though is Tennessee got beat by the run game and the short passes, and that's something Ben and the Steelers have done the last few weeks on offense and it seems if we play that same style we can have an advantage.

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Something that i like though is Tennessee got beat by the run game and the short passes, and that's something Ben and the Steelers have done the last few weeks on offense and it seems if we play that same style we can have an advantage.

You are right. Brett really didn't go deep very much at all this game..it was mostly short passes and YAC. Ben can do the short passing game...it is our running game that concerns me most.

Galax Steeler
11-23-2008, 03:20 PM
I was glad to see the Titans get beat the jets are looking pretty good right now.

Steelcitygal87
11-24-2008, 07:26 AM
WOW, the Titans are starting to self-destruct:popcorn:. After the loss to the Jets, Lendel White was interviewed as saying "was only in there for 3 plays, so I didn't know what was going on. Didn't ask anyone cause I didn't care. So I couldn't tell you what was happening. I wasn't watching, wasn't paying attention and I really didn't care!".

Hmmmmm....DOESN'T CARE...thata boy, keep having that attitude and let me know how it works out for ya.

TackleMeBen
11-24-2008, 10:02 AM
I hate the jets... i was hoping for them to lose but oh well. the titans didnt look like they were ready for this game. collins had some bad throws and the recievers couldnt hold on to the balls.