PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Fins

steelpride12
11-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Something i see in this gun slinging dog fight is that New Englands defense is soft. Sure the Fins have a new, more improved offense wildcat or not, It's back and forth there not stopping anything.
I think that holds well for the Steelers. Our offense SHOULD be able to run all over them and score points and it will be up to our #1 ranked defense to shut down Cassel and maintain a victory.

Steelcitygal87
11-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Something i see in this gun slinging dog fight is that New Englands defense is soft. Sure the Fins have a new, more improved offense wildcat or not, It's back and forth there not stopping anything.
I think that holds well for the Steelers. Our offense SHOULD be able to run all over them and score points and it will be up to our #1 ranked defense to shut down Cassel and maintain a victory.

SHOULD being the key word. We should have been able to run all over the Bengals but that didn't work out so well. I agree with you though..the NE D has looked soft.

The Duke
11-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Steelers offense SHOULD be able to score tons of points with all the talent they have

It's all about which offense comes to play on sunday

But yeah, their D isn't too good, especially the secondary