PDA

View Full Version : Need help, I'm in a dilemma!

stand undefeated
12-10-2005, 04:59 PM
My buddy has an extra ticket for 55 bucks to tomorrow's game, but he said it's in the bleechers opposite side of the scoreboard behind the endzone.... is that a good price for seats like that??? Will I freakin feeze my ass off up there?

I'm all about having the best view possible for the game, and personally watching it on TV is good enough for me. Need some help deciding!

Thanks!

rowedf
12-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Dude, if you REALLY wanna go, go.......don't let the seats deter you, it's all about the atmosphere anyway :)

SteelerFanInATL
12-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Steeler tickets have always been hard to come by. Go to the game. The atmosphere should be crazy considering that we need this win. 55 bucks is a steal for the HOTTEST TICKET in Pgh. Let us know what you deciced.

melroseplace
12-10-2005, 05:40 PM
definitely go. I'm not exactly sure where the bleachers are located, but sitting in that endzone is great. I was there last weekend and thought it was a pretty great view

Koopa
12-10-2005, 06:01 PM
i say who cares where you're sitting, just being there with all the great steeler fans is worth the 55 bucks which is a hell of a bargin, if i lived in pittsburgh and had that deal come my way i'd jump on it in a sec

Stlrs4Life
12-10-2005, 06:29 PM
My buddy has an extra ticket for 55 bucks to tomorrow's game, but he said it's in the bleechers opposite side of the scoreboard behind the endzone.... is that a good price for seats like that??? Will I freakin feeze my ass off up there?

I'm all about having the best view possible for the game, and personally watching it on TV is good enough for me. Need some help deciding!

Thanks!

Dude, I sit in 522 where you are talking about. It doesn't get any colder there that it doesn't get anywhere else in the stadium. You have an excellent view, even if the action is clear on the other side of the field in the other end zone. And $55, is face value.

Stlrs4Life
12-10-2005, 06:32 PM
definitely go. I'm not exactly sure where the bleachers are located, but sitting in that endzone is great. I was there last weekend and thought it was a pretty great view

If you were there last week end, then you know the bleachers are in that end zone.

melroseplace
12-10-2005, 06:34 PM
If you were there last week end, then you know the bleachers are in that end zone.
where are they in the endzone? I was section 127 row J

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Go to the game.. this is the biggest game of the year so far, and they need all of our support ! but if u change ur mind, let me know, I'll drive up tonite :grin:

stand undefeated
12-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Alright, wow thanks for some good support! Yeah, f it... i'm going.

I think I already had my mind set, but there's always that small part of me that was unsure.... oh well, gotta go to the Pens game soon... first time in my life, with attending two pittsburgh sporting events in less than 24 hours!

The Score of the Pens game, 6-3 Avalanche
The Score of the Steelers game, 6-3 Steelers

Later guys! Again, thanks for the help.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Have fun !! Good luck and wave that towel loud and proud tomorrow ! :tt:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Have fun !! Good luck and wave that towel loud and proud tomorrow ! :tt:

Everyone Of Us Should Do So Whether We Are At Home Watching The Game Or at Heinz. We're Pround Of Our Organiztation. Let Your Voice Be heard Steelers Fans.

clevestinks
12-10-2005, 08:34 PM
I`ve sat there before, well not you exact seats probably. But they were great you could see each play develop, and the holes open up. And I think my tix were $55.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Everyone Of Us Should Do So Whether We Are At Home Watching The Game Or at Heinz. We're Pround Of Our Organiztation. Let Your Voice Be heard Steelers Fans.

Hell yeah I have mine right beside me !!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Hell yeah I have mine right beside me !!!!

This Post By BRC Has Been Declared Worthy Of Positive Rep Points. ALL YOU NFL TEAMS WATCH OUT! WE'RE COMING BACK!!!!!