Cape Cod Steel Head
11-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Apparently broke it in an undisclosed incident.:sofunny::sofunny:rofl::rofl:

memphissteelergirl
11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Love it!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

revefsreleets
11-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Don't care for her at all...very lowbrow. I don't necessarily mind people who attempt to be provocative for the sake of being provocative, but she fails to really bring anything really thought provoking to the table. Just sort of an appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The worst mistake is to label her a political pundit. She's an entertainer, pure and simple...punditry would denote some kind of expertise or specialized knowledge, and she definitely doesn't bring those to the table.

sixstringlass
11-26-2008, 01:46 PM
:link:

memphissteelergirl
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Don't care for her at all...very lowbrow. I don't necessarily mind people who attempt to be provocative for the sake of being provocative, but she fails to really bring anything really thought provoking to the table. Just sort of an appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The worst mistake is to label her a political pundit. She's an entertainer, pure and simple...punditry would denote some kind of expertise or specialized knowledge, and she definitely doesn't bring those to the table.

I think that describes a lot of these radio/TV politcal commentators out there nowadays.

Makaveli
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM

Exactly.

steelwall
11-26-2008, 05:31 PM
" Mr. Ward, where were you on the night the victim sustained her injury"? said the detective.

Steel Duck
11-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Do you think it was a democrat who busted her in the chops?????
HAHA :rofl::laughing: :funny: :toofunny:

43Hitman
11-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Do you think it was a democrat who busted her in the chops?????
HAHA :rofl::laughing: :funny: :toofunny:

Nope. We all know the democrats avoid face to face conflict. They prefer the passive aggressive approach.:flap: