PDA

View Full Version : Titans vs Lions

OneForTheToe
11-27-2008, 12:34 PM
I'm kidding. This is even more pathetic than I thought So far the Lions have had two turnovers, allowed two huge runs and just had a 10 yard punt. This is so bad it is hard to trun off. The Lions could be the most pathetic team in the modern NFL .

I'm all for tradition but the NFL has to step in and do something about this. How about roatating the game among all teams.

The Duke
11-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Lions defense is like watching a sitcom. You just burst out laughing every few minutes

OneForTheToe
11-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Lions defense is like watching a sitcom. You just burst out laughing every few minutes

I think they are worse than the 0-16 Tampa Bay Bucks. There is no excuse in the age of free agency for this. That is why I think Detriot has forfeited the right to this game. At least with the "cowchips" you can root for them to lose and ogle the cheerleaders.

OneForTheToe
11-27-2008, 12:53 PM
35 to 3 before halftime. My lord there should be mercy rule applied.

FORDMAN
11-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey, you never know.
Lions could come back, not winning, but not losing by over 14

steelpride12
11-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Lions could throw in the white flag now. 35 to 3 not even the half.

Edman
11-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Why do they continue to put the Lions on Thanksgiving games? They stink. Tradition? Well, if tradition is watching this pathetic organization bumble their way through thanksgiving games, it's time to break it.

The Lions may not be 0-16, but I firmly believe that this is a worse team than the '76 Tampa Bay Sucks. At least the Sucks have the excuse of having a first year. This is absolutely pathetic.

OneForTheToe
11-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey, you never know.
Lions could come back, not winning, but not losing by over 14

The only think unkown is if the Titans will break 60 points. I'd say no because Fisher will take the air out of the ball, but then again Detroit is giving up ten yards a rush and then some.

and welcome to the board, Fordman.

OneForTheToe
11-27-2008, 01:05 PM
My god the Lions might score, the Lions might score.

Of course, this will just mean fisher will leave the starters in.:laughing:

SteelerFan091472
11-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Are my eyes deceiving me or did the Lions defense actually stop the Titans 3 and out?

PisnNapalm
11-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Why are the Titans still playing Collins?

steelpride12
11-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Why are the Titans still playing Collins?

He is one of the main reasons they are 11-1.
He brings the poise and leadership Vince didn't bring and well Young just didn't show much the last few seasons with 22 TD and 32 INT and a pretty bad record figured the Veteran Collins could come in a season or two and lead them and he is.

Preacher
11-27-2008, 03:38 PM
He is one of the main reasons they are 11-1.
He brings the poise and leadership Vince didn't bring and well Young just didn't show much the last few seasons with 22 TD and 32 INT and a pretty bad record figured the Veteran Collins could come in a season or two and lead them and he is.

I think he may mean , "in this game." The game is too far out of hand.

FORDMAN
11-27-2008, 03:46 PM
The only think unkown is if the Titans will break 60 points. I'd say no because Fisher will take the air out of the ball, but then again Detroit is giving up ten yards a rush and then some.

and welcome to the board, Fordman.

Thanks, and i'm sorry for that statement. What a pathetic game. 47-10 is not a game its a massacre! ON THANKSGIVING!

Godfather
11-27-2008, 04:03 PM
The Lions are comically bad.

X-Terminator
11-27-2008, 07:23 PM
No team has ever gone 0-16 (the '76 Bucs were 0-14 and lost 22 in a row). The Lions will be the first. Easily the worst team I've ever seen.

fansince'76
11-27-2008, 07:30 PM
No team has ever gone 0-16 (the '76 Bucs were 0-14 and lost 22 in a row). The Lions will be the first. Easily the worst team I've ever seen.

I dunno - the 1980 Saints (Aints) were pretty bad. They finished 1-15 after starting 0-14.

Preacher
11-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Question is, who is worse, the football lions or the Baseball Pirates??

Now there is a question

lilyoder6
11-27-2008, 08:46 PM
that game was a joke... that 58 yrd run by johnson... he was untouched.. a fat ass lineman could of ran thru there and not be touvhed

Godfather
11-27-2008, 10:26 PM
I take back what I said earlier. My fantasy football opponent has Chris Johnson. Therefore there is nothing funny about the Lions' suckitude :banging:

missedgehead
11-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Today must have been Feast and Famine. LOL All three games were massacres.

Lions as we are discussing here in this thread were mauled by the Titans.

Cowgirls destroyed the Seachickens 34-9 and the Iggles just beat the Cardinals 48-20. Yes, THOSE Cardinals and their high flying offense. Warner turned into the Turn over machine. 3 PICKS he threw. YES. Warner, NOT McNabb. McNabb was terrific.

lilyoder6
11-27-2008, 10:55 PM
yea i had a pretty good game in my ff world.. most of my players scored at least once 2day.. barber,witten,fitz,the titans def, and akers

BrandonCarr39
11-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Wow-the Titans were running up the score when it was BARELY in the SECOND QUARTER.

The game was such a laugher I just turned it off. Numerous other teams that went winless deep in the season at least were pretty competitive throughout(i.e. Lions in '01, Fins last year, etc). But this Lions team is just PATHETIC. They just can't compete with junior high school teams.

Steelman16
11-28-2008, 01:37 AM
Today must have been Feast and Famine. LOL All three games were massacres.

Lions as we are discussing here in this thread were mauled by the Titans.

Cowgirls destroyed the Seachickens 34-9 and the Iggles just beat the Cardinals 48-20. Yes, THOSE Cardinals and their high flying offense. Warner turned into the Turn over machine. 3 PICKS he threw. YES. Warner, NOT McNabb. McNabb was terrific.

Eagles fan now? :toofunny:

steelreserve
11-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Let's just say I think Titans-Lions was about the greatest game ever. Not only did it win me close to $100, it was obvious within the first 5 minutes that they were going to cover the spread because it was a complete mismatch. The rest of the game was just a two-and-a-half-hour belly laugh. How awesome.

FORDMAN
11-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Can't believe it.

missedgehead
11-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Eagles fan now? :toofunny:

WTF is that about? I can't STAND the Eagles, being a GIANTS fan. Duh! I follow three teams, but I guess you can't get that through your thick skull. I just praised the guy's performance. I am not happy his team won of course. I was pulling for the Cards. Let me make this easy for you to understand: Any loss by an NFCE team (Cowgirls, Iggles, and Deadskins) helps my Giants just like any loss by an AFCN team (Ratbirds, Bungles (got harrassed by a couple of those dopey Bungle fans this week when they saw me in my Steelers coat), and Brownstains) helps my Steelers, and any loss by an AFCE team (Bills, the NY Bretts, and Fins) helps my Patriots. Get it, got it? Good. :headshake:

fansince'76
11-28-2008, 05:52 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

HometownGal
11-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Any loss by an NFCE team (Cowgirls, Iggles, and Deadskins) helps my Giants just like any loss by an AFCN team (Ratbirds, Bungles (got harrassed by a couple of those dopey Bungle fans this week when they saw me in my Steelers coat), and Brownstains) helps my Steelers, and any loss by an AFCE team (Bills, the NY Bretts, and Fins) helps my Patriots. Get it, got it? Good. :headshake:

Geez Louise - you're makin' my head hurt. :crazy01:

Inquiring minds want to know. Who are you rooting for this week since your Patriots and your Steelers are playing each other?

Preacher
11-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Geez Louise - you're makin' my head hurt. :crazy01:

Inquiring minds want to know. Who are you rooting for this week since your Patriots and your Steelers are playing each other?

:stirthepot:

:laughing:

The Duke
11-28-2008, 06:58 PM
WTF is that about? I can't STAND the Eagles, being a GIANTS fan. Duh! I follow three teams, but I guess you can't get that through your thick skull. I just praised the guy's performance. I am not happy his team won of course. I was pulling for the Cards. Let me make this easy for you to understand: Any loss by an NFCE team (Cowgirls, Iggles, and Deadskins) helps my Giants just like any loss by an AFCN team (Ratbirds, Bungles (got harrassed by a couple of those dopey Bungle fans this week when they saw me in my Steelers coat), and Brownstains) helps my Steelers, and any loss by an AFCE team (Bills, the NY Bretts, and Fins) helps my Patriots. Get it, got it? Good. :headshake:

And next year any loss by the division rivals of <Insert 2008 Season Super Bowl winner> will be the same for you

Yeah, got it :coffee: