PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 question

KeiselPower99
11-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Im wanting to buy a 360 and have a question. Whats the differance between the arcade version the 60 gb and 120gb versions??

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Im wanting to buy a 360 and have a question. Whats the differance between the arcade version the 60 gb and 120gb versions??

The arcade doesn't have a hard drive. The other two I think just have different sized hard drives, all should now come with HDMI outputs.

ShutDown24
11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
The arcade doesn't have a hard drive. The other two I think just have different sized hard drives, all should now come with HDMI outputs.

Yeah, with arcade system you'll need to get a memory card (I think the package comes with one). But if you plan on being any kind of committed gamer, meaning you're going to want to play and save multiple 'real' games - you'll end up buying a hard drive down the road anyway.

When I got my 360, I bought the core system (No hard drive) then when I had enough money, I went out and purchased the hard drive. It was a couple bucks more to do it this way but overall was a good choice. I was able to have the 360 for a while and enjoy playing it, then when I had the cash get the extra memory.

If money isn't much of an object, just get the Pro package right away as the console isn't much without a hard drive.

KeiselPower99
11-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks for letting me know what the deal was. I hate going places and asking people questions cause they look at ya like your a moron.