PDA

View Full Version : Patriots/Steelers reminds me of...

Edman
11-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Steelers vs. Steve McNair Titans in '98-'02.

Remember when the McNair-led Titans seemed to find ways to piss us off? Besides that one sweep in 2001, It's as if we would always seem to find ways to lose to them in each game, or they would find ways to win?

That's what these current Steelers/Patriots matchups remind me of. I'm sick of losing to the Patriots. The Steelers finally broke the Jacksonville hex already this year, maybe they finally pull one through this Sunday.

markymarc
11-29-2008, 11:38 PM
McNair and the Titans drove me nuts. They always seemed to have our number. I truly believe we will begin our own winning streak against the Cheaters tomorrow.

Steel_Bus_24
11-30-2008, 12:15 AM
My hatred for the Cheaters even exceeds that of the Ratbirds.

They've taken 2 SBs from us in this decade...and mocked us every step of the way.

AND THEIR DEBTS MUST BE PAID!!!!!

jdsdaguy
11-30-2008, 07:47 AM
the bad side of a win today (if there really was a bad side) is that everyone will say that its only because of brady being out, when the truth is that cassel hasn't learned the cheat book yet.

steel striker
11-30-2008, 08:17 AM
I know that is what some will say that Brady was not in there. Now they still have to play the game just because, the golden boy is out does not mean this win would not mean something. This is a huge game and, we need this win with the rats just one game behind us.

The Patriot
11-30-2008, 09:58 AM
the bad side of a win today (if there really was a bad side) is that everyone will say that its only because of brady being out, when the truth is that cassel hasn't learned the cheat book yet.

Soon though.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-30-2008, 10:59 AM
My hatred for the Cheaters even exceeds that of the Ratbirds.

They've taken 2 SBs from us in this decade...and mocked us every step of the way.

AND THEIR DEBTS MUST BE PAID!!!!! We lost those AFC championships games at home. I won't say they beat us fair and square, but we lost.

DACEB
11-30-2008, 11:03 AM
We lost those AFC championships games at home. I won't say they beat us fair and square, but we lost.

That right there, coupled with the fact that I live in Mass., is why I hate the Pats more than any other team!!

Preacher
11-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Soon though.

:laughing:

Hilarious.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-30-2008, 11:28 AM
That right there, coupled with the fact that I live in Mass., is why I hate the Pats more than any other team!! I hear ya! And don't forget about their arrogant bandwagon fans!:tt02:

DACEB
11-30-2008, 11:46 AM
I hear ya! And don't forget about their arrogant bandwagon fans!:tt02:

Arrogant and ignorant bandwagon fans. Its so funny when I know more about their team than them!!:chuckle:

BlackAndGold4Ever
11-30-2008, 12:29 PM
The D needs to get into Cassel's head early, once he gets hit a few times he'll play nervous. We absolutly need to put points on the board, the offence had 9 days off, that should have been enough time to come up with a game plan againts the pats D