PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Fight in Cleveland!

Blonde Bomber
11-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Neither Indy or Clowns looking very sharp on offense. No surprise from one side of the ball, but Manning is looking very average (if that) with two picks. My favorite play so far was Manning changing the play on 4th and one, and they got stuffed at the one.

SteelCityMan786
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
The Offenses sure are struggling. Indy's struggles are STARTLING!

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
11-30-2008, 02:03 PM
:banging:

this game is painful to watch,

xfl2001fan
11-30-2008, 02:07 PM
It could be worse...you could be a Colts fan!. It's been a big case of Bend But Don't Break defenses. Anderson hasn't been terrible and BE is playing like he actually cares about playing. The one "drop" that I saw wasn't a bad throw...but a combination of DA throwing it only where it could go...and BE actually playing hard (overrunning the hole in the zone).

X-Terminator
11-30-2008, 02:09 PM
As bad as this game is, I still hope the Browns pull it out and help out the Steelers in the process.

stillers4me
11-30-2008, 02:11 PM
As bad as this game is, I still hope the Browns pull it out and help out the Steelers in the process.

That's what I said about Cinci, but not happenin'. Bungles can't do anything right. Shitzpatrick sucks so bad. :sofunny:

X-Terminator
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
That's what I said about Cinci, but not happenin'. Bungles can't do anything right. Shitzpatrick sucks so bad. :sofunny:

Ugh. If it wasn't for the Lions, they'd be the worst team in the league. How they managed to win a game with Shitzpatrick at QB I'll never know.

And of course, just as I say I hope the Browns win, DA (who sucks worse than Shitzpatrick) fumbles and the Colts return it for a TD :banging:

tony hipchest
11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Ugh. If it wasn't for the Lions, they'd be the worst team in the league. How they managed to win a game with Shitzpatrick at QB I'll never know.

And of course, just as I say I hope the Browns win, DA (who sucks worse than Shitzpatrick) fumbles and the Colts return it for a TD :banging:pats, ravens, and colts getting hot (especially if its against us) could be ugly.

when the colts beat us their season was on the line. now it looks like their cruising. today is very important. looks like nobody will be helping us from here on out.

Steeler in Carolina
11-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Cleveland will have a 2 minute drive for the possible win. We'll see what they are made of.

X-Terminator
11-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Apparently not much since DA got hurt and Ken Dorsey is now in and promptly throws an INT. Yes, it can get worse for the Clowns :sofunny:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
11-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Apparently not much since DA got hurt and Ken Dorsey is now in and promptly throws an INT. Yes, it can get worse for the Clowns :sofunny:

At least..we..have the..Cavs.

:thumbsup:

Edman
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
No thanks to the Ohio Turd twins. Sorry we have to rely on teams that suck ass for help today.

Looks like the Steelers are going to have to win this by themselves.

SteelCityMan786
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM
No thanks to the Ohio Turd twins. Sorry we have to rely on teams that suck ass for help today.

Looks like the Steelers are going to have to win this by themselves.

Never trust a boy to do a man's job. At least sometimes.