PDA

View Full Version : Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

MichaelAngelo
11-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Lol. We shut down his site last time. Lets down it again. I hate this guy Robert Littal

Wes Welker Gets "Jacked Up" Another Dirty Hit (http://blacksportsonline.com/index/index.html)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dWUDFP5ZvAE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dWUDFP5ZvAE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

XxKnightxX
11-30-2008, 09:21 PM
whatever
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/XxKnightxX213/bilicheat.jpg

X-Terminator
11-30-2008, 09:22 PM
What's really funny is that this guy calls himself a "bona fide sports expert" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice edit, though.

PisnNapalm
11-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Hoculi blows another call..... Belicheat blows his nose...

EDIT::: What a farking racist website. blacksportslonline.com You'd think he be praising the black guy for decking the shit outta the little white guy.

xfl2001fan
11-30-2008, 09:50 PM
The hit was awesome!!!!! I (kinda) understand the unnecessary roughness call (based on how the rules are written) but believe the rules need to be re-written anyways.

I got out of my seat for that hit.

tony hipchest
11-30-2008, 10:41 PM
ryan clark will be an expensive player to keep. we got him on the cheap and that time is running out.

i hope we can keep him. (look at what chris hope has meant to the titans)

Preacher
11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
The hit was awesome!!!!! I (kinda) understand the unnecessary roughness call (based on how the rules are written) but believe the rules need to be re-written anyways.

I got out of my seat for that hit.

Can't say I disagree with you one bit there.

I think the only thing that really made this hit bad was that he left his feet to hit the guy, had he stayed planted and drove into him and still got the penalty, I would have been furious.

xfl2001fan
12-01-2008, 06:45 AM
Can't say I disagree with you one bit there.

I think the only thing that really made this hit bad was that he left his feet to hit the guy, had he stayed planted and drove into him and still got the penalty, I would have been furious.

Yeah, leaving his feet was a bit uncalled for. Still, watching a * get jacked up is always a good time, even if it is by a Steeler.

So, when't the media going to applaud Smith's "guarantee"? Oh yeah, if it media that can be spun negatively or show stupidity...they won't show it.

My bad.

stlrtruck
12-01-2008, 07:29 AM
The hit was an unnecessary hit and the refs made the right call. Unlike patriots* players when they do things against the rules, our players get called for it.

None-the-less, everyone should have seen that flag coming the moment he laid him out. As much as I like to say this is football, players have to be smart about it - and well that wasn't a smart play!!

Get ready for a fine.

revefsreleets
12-01-2008, 08:50 AM
For those who think that's unneccesary, I have just one word: Tennis.

memphissteelergirl
12-01-2008, 09:33 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LambertIsGod58
12-01-2008, 09:51 AM

Great reply rev....totally agree. And I also think that Clark didn't have the time to stop from making that hit. When you coming 990, it takes some time to stop.

HughC
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Though he didn't have time to stop from making the hit, he shouldn't have left his feet either. Unfortunately it was the right call. You know we'd all be screaming for the guy's head if it was the other way around and another team's player hit a Steeler the same way.

stlrtruck
12-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Though he didn't have time to stop from making the hit, he shouldn't have left his feet either. Unfortunately it was the right call. You know we'd all be screaming for the guy's head if it was the other way around and another team's player hit a Steeler the same way.

And that's exactly what I meant by unnecessary. That hit could have been just as "violent" of a hit if he drove through him than had he launched himself into the air.

Crushzilla
12-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Here's the best comment on that video.

Wow, at least the Steelers FINALLY beat the Pats at football for the first time in like a decade. HAHA. I love it. The team can only beat us with Matt Cassel in and half of our defense out and STILL almost lost this game in the first half. Enjoy the ride fellas, enjoy. Smack talk it up, cheer, go nuts, do it! Because I will be laughing when your one and done in the playoffs, just like the past couple of years...

I just hear lolCatz whenever I read something like this...

Guys! We STILL almost lost the first half! What a crushing defeat that first half loss would have been.

As for the hit... Eh... I can see it both ways.

I'm not gonna debate it... I'm just gonna love it.

Wish it hadn't have been Welker, though. He's probably the one guy on that squad I really enjoy...

Crushzilla
12-01-2008, 11:38 AM
P.S. Ryan Clark also showed why Anthony Smith is obsolete on this roster.

That kind of play is Smith's ONLY specialty.

Not only can Clark kill a guy over the middle...

.... But he can actually play SAFETY, too.

fansince'76
12-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Wow, at least the Steelers FINALLY beat the Pats at football for the first time in like a decade. HAHA. I love it. The team can only beat us with Matt Cassel in and half of our defense out and STILL almost lost this game in the first half. Enjoy the ride fellas, enjoy. Smack talk it up, cheer, go nuts, do it! Because I will be laughing when your one and done in the playoffs, just like the past couple of years...

Better to go one-and-done in the playoffs than spend a season showboating and running up the score against creampuff competition and getting slobknobbed by ESPN 24x7 as "the Greatest Team Ever" only to choke and spend the SB getting repeatedly punched in the mouth by the NFC's 5th seed....

steelerbackr4life
12-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Legal or Not Fine or Not. The only thing that matters is that the whole NFL knows coming across the middle against the Steelers is dangerous to your health!

lilyoder6
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
and the penalty might be harsher since it was against roger's team...

dragtruk
12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.:helmet:

steelerbackr4life
12-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.:helmet:

Nice observation. It was actually the very next series. That Clark leveled him. Also the very next play that Harrison forced the second qb fumble. Can anyone say intimidation?

MichaelAngelo
12-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Hoculi blows another call..... Belicheat blows his nose...

EDIT::: What a farking racist website. blacksportslonline.com You'd think he be praising the black guy for decking the shit outta the little white guy.

I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white

PisnNapalm
12-01-2008, 04:04 PM
I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white

I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.

TasmanianTroy271
12-01-2008, 07:09 PM

Even though it wasn't called, we can be expecting a fine for that one...

Sorry Heath, open up your pocket book, I can hear it already

"Unnecessary roughness on a defenseless defender" :rofl:

43Hitman
12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.

Yep, just like the movie channel StarzBlack. Wtf is that? If there was a StarzWhite channel there would be litigation.

Oh and I am White and proud. Call me racist if you want.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
I have rewatched the hit, and it turns out the penalty should have never been called.

Clark actually doesn't leave his feet until the contact was already made. His feet were still panted on the ground when he oblitered Wes Welker.

It was the Unstoppable Force (Clark) colliding with the Immovable Object (Wekler) which is simple physics.

Ever see a vehicle traveling at a high speed hit a wall? The rear wheels come up off the ground on impact, and that's what happened with the hit.