PDA

View Full Version : Harrison played hurt?

Edman
12-01-2008, 12:49 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08336/931927-66.stm

I don't know if the guy is bluffing or not, but I guess he isn't. Damn, I think his low center of gravity saved him.

Preacher
12-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Doesn't sound like he is bluffing.

DANG. He played like that HURT? ?

Steelman16
12-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Dang. What a monster!

Can we 'hurt' him again next week? :chuckle:

Twice in the second half, he blew by Pro Bowl tackle Matt Light, rattled quarterback Matt Cassel and forced fumbles that the Steelers recovered.

That sentence is like music to my ears. :tt02:

siss
12-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Its a shame...Imagine what he could have done if he was healthy today...

lilyoder6
12-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Fired-up nose tackle Casey Hampton -- angry about a defensive holding call against him two plays earlier -- busted up center Dan Koppen to sack Cassel on second-and-1 at the Steelers' 31 early in the third quarter to take the Patriots out of field-goal range. "Yeah, I was mad," the man they call Big Snack said. "After the sack, I told the ref, 'Hold that!' "

u tell casey.. no one can keep u away from ur food

The Duke
12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Fired-up nose tackle Casey Hampton -- angry about a defensive holding call against him two plays earlier -- busted up center Dan Koppen to sack Cassel on second-and-1 at the Steelers' 31 early in the third quarter to take the Patriots out of field-goal range. "Yeah, I was mad," the man they call Big Snack said. "After the sack, I told the ref, 'Hold that!' "

u tell casey.. no one can keep u away from ur food

Yeah, it was cool seeing casey getting a sack. especially after that penalty

But who the hell leaves Hampton 1 on 1 with the center? When I saw that I knew casey was gonna run him over

steelergirl07
12-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Wow. Harrison is insane. He plays better hurt than a lot of guys in the league play healthy. Definitely should be Defensive MVP!!

And LOL at Casey Hampton. It was great seeing him fired up like that.

Galax Steeler
12-01-2008, 04:29 AM
I can't say enough about Harrison the man is a beast he plays hard on every down and is almost alway in the backfield on every play.

stillers4me
12-01-2008, 05:54 AM
I loved seeing Hampton splat all over that skinny little runt! That's gotta hurt!

And James Harrison......that man is simply amazing. Simply amazing.