PDA

View Full Version : the best

jdsdaguy
12-01-2008, 04:36 AM
since the jets beat the titans and became the best team in the afc, and denver beat the jets convincingly yesterday. does this mean the broncos are the best in the afc. i heard the word hiccup alot yesterday after that game but it looked alot like the same old jets. anyway, does anyone think we will ever see the words "steelers" and "the best in the afc" used in the same sentence?

LambertIsGod58
12-01-2008, 07:10 AM
since the jets beat the titans and became the best team in the afc, and denver beat the jets convincingly yesterday. does this mean the broncos are the best in the afc. i heard the word hiccup alot yesterday after that game but it looked alot like the same old jets. anyway, does anyone think we will ever see the words "steelers" and "the best in the afc" used in the same sentence?

I don't know....seems like we are always overlooked. But I'd still say that the Titan's are the best team in the AFC right now. Steelers 2nd. If we would have beat Indy at home, like we should have, I'd say we'd have a case for being #1.

stlrtruck
12-01-2008, 08:46 AM
does anyone think we will ever see the words "steelers" and "the best in the afc" used in the same sentence?

Yeah, right after we take the AFCCG and the Super Bowl!

fansince'76
12-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I prefer us being ignored - let the Titans have the limelight and attention.

Steel_Bus_24
12-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah seriously....we play way better when we feel we're being overlooked.

The Steelers need to stay pissed off....because while this is a great start to the final stretch of the season.....we have to keep it going...the Ratbirds are right on our tails

We got to keep improving each week