PDA

View Full Version : Bellicheats Post Game Conf Video

tunes4life
12-01-2008, 08:09 AM
If you haven't seen it, and you are a Steeler fan, please go to the official Patriots website and check out his P.G.C. video. VERY AMUSING! It's so enjoyable to watch BB squirm. It really just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling deep in my belly. :rofl:

Michael Keller
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Obviouslly there are some jobs that do not require good communication skills. Belichek is really an odd guy. He could do a commercial for some one in severe pain but the the problem is he could never manifest the results of the cure or remedy.

I am liking Mike Tomlin more and more . LOL

SteelersMongol
12-01-2008, 09:55 AM
You're gonna make us type New England Patriots to go to their site? :chuckle: Could've posted a link, man.

stlrtruck
12-01-2008, 10:29 AM
You're gonna make us type New England Patriots to go to their site? :chuckle: Could've posted a link, man.

it's on the main page, upper right hand corner.

http://www.patriots.com/

OneForTheToe
12-01-2008, 10:45 AM
He has absolutely no people skills. :chuckle:

How funny it would have been if he had said in response to a question, "I have to watch the tape first.?":flap:

Actually, for Belecheat, that was pretty respectfull towards us. It would have been nice if he would have pulled a "Chuck Noll" when asked about the Wes Welker hit and said; "I thought it was fine, this is football." However, imagine if that would have been Brian Billick or "handshake Sam Wyche," being asked that question? Both would have been crying about the Steelers hitting too hard and being dirty.

klick81
12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I saw about a minute of that thing...it's hilariously gratifying to see that cheating bastard squirm like that.

Ahhhh...thank you Steelers!

fansince'76
12-01-2008, 10:49 AM
"The safety play at that position was pretty inviting." :upyours:

The Duke
12-01-2008, 10:53 AM

Wonder if he feels the same after the Welker hit :chuckle:

tunes4life
12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.cheatriots.com/ (http://www.patriots.com/)

OneForTheToe
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM

I missed that. Was he referring to Troy? Our safties destroyed the "patsies" in this game, so I have no idea what he would be talking about. :doh:

The Duke
12-01-2008, 11:00 AM
I missed that. Was he referring to Troy? Our safties destroyed the "patsies" in this game, so I have no idea what he would be talking about. :doh:

he said that last year

OneForTheToe
12-01-2008, 11:04 AM
he said that last year

:doh::doh::doh:

I give myself a triple doh for that one. Way too much "coffee" last night.

devilsdancefloor
12-01-2008, 11:09 AM
there was a few times i thought he was gonna cry or barf or both! he was having flash backs of being the stains coach.

BrandonCarr39
12-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I know I asked this in another thread, but now I can't remember which one I posted it in, and can't find it. Anyhow, here goes again real quickly...

1) I'm not close to the situation of the cheating allegations myself b/c obviously being in the NFC, but in your opinions, do you think all the cheating done by the Pats and Belichick actually HELPED them with those Super Bowls? Also-I've heard more stuff like taping Peyton Manning's audibles in the goal posts to micing up DL to spying on other teams' practices, etc-any truth to this?

2) Colts fans came to our board last year and said stories how Seymour, Bruchki, and Harrison would try to injure their players(i.e. stomping on their LT's head), and they did it quietly and subtly without anyone noticing.(I guess after tivoing these games watching then many times, they prolly know something we don't) Has this happened in your games with them? Any truth to this as well?

Tankus_Maximus
12-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh that was so great to see. I thought the little bitch was gonna break down and cry.

VTsteel
12-01-2008, 08:28 PM
in your opinions, do you think all the cheating done by the Pats and Belichick actually HELPED them with those Super Bowls? Also-I've heard more stuff like taping Peyton Manning's audibles in the goal posts to micing up DL to spying on other teams' practices, etc-any truth to this?

Yes.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-09-12-1294083353_x.htm

Also,

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2008/02/13/goodell_says_he_has_no_regrets_about_destroying_sp y_tapes/

Since the 1st time they beat us in 2001 in the AFC Championship I have felt something wasn't right - I remember that afternoon and actually saying to my father-in-law "it's like they know what we're gonna run before we run it . . ." Little did I actually know.

Then in 2004 (our 15-1 season) - we smoked them in our 1st meeting . . . then they beat us in the playoffs. Hines Ward said later "They knew what we were gonna run - their players were calling them out". Little did Hines really know the depth of the Cheats misdeeds.

So, yeah they definitely cheated us out of 1 for sure and probably 2 Superbowl appearances.

XxKnightxX
12-01-2008, 08:51 PM
and theyre calling us dirty from what they have done? thats why i cannot stand them. now you see how after being spotted, how theyre coaching became moderate and how goodell avoided a massive debacle by burning the tapes, im glad specter who may i say is from PA was so far into goodells ass for this

Mill Write
12-01-2008, 09:06 PM

Um, last year's quote from BB, dude.

Mill Write
12-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I know I asked this in another thread, but now I can't remember which one I posted it in, and can't find it. Anyhow, here goes again real quickly...

1) I'm not close to the situation of the cheating allegations myself b/c obviously being in the NFC, but in your opinions, do you think all the cheating done by the Pats and Belichick actually HELPED them with those Super Bowls? Also-I've heard more stuff like taping Peyton Manning's audibles in the goal posts to micing up DL to spying on other teams' practices, etc-any truth to this?

2) Colts fans came to our board last year and said stories how Seymour, Bruchki, and Harrison would try to injure their players(i.e. stomping on their LT's head), and they did it quietly and subtly without anyone noticing.(I guess after tivoing these games watching then many times, they prolly know something we don't) Has this happened in your games with them? Any truth to this as well?

Deuce Staley's career was essentially over after getting punched in the hammy by the Patriots in the pile after a play.

jjpro11
12-01-2008, 10:37 PM

the players all still feel they got cheated.. the only one that is bold enough to say it in public is joey porter.. i know he echoes the thoughts from the entire team.. i also dont doubt they messed with radio communications and locker room audio recording among other things. that beat down was great.. even browns fans were happy to see them get embarrassed.

markymarc
12-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Belicheat is such an ass. His team got their asses kicked and that is the best he can offer in the post game press conference. And then he wonders why people hate him so much. Love to see the cheater squirm.