PDA

View Full Version : Clinch?

WisconsinSteelerMan
12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey there!

I was just out at the CBSSportsline website, and noticed that the Steelers could clinch a playoff berth this coming weekend with a win against the Cowboys and a loss by New England and Miami...

All the more reason for the boys to go out and kick some COWBOY ASS this weekend!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

NYC SteelersFan
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
We already clinched our spot with the win yesterday. But I still want to see Romo's head come off next week.

iloveben7
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll be at the game and I want Harrison to break Romo's other pinky. lol

Edman
12-01-2008, 01:16 PM
All I know is that the Steelers are in control of their own destiny. They have tiebreakers over the Jets (who had yet another Conference Loss this past week), and the Ravens already.

If the Steelers win the next two games, they're in the playoffs for sure. Big if of course. I like their chances.

NYC SteelersFan
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I'll be at the game and I want Harrison to break Romo's other pinky. lol

pinky? I want him dead.

NYC SteelersFan
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
All I know is that the Steelers are in control of their own destiny. They have tiebreakers over the Jets (who had yet another Conference Loss this past week), and the Ravens already.

If the Steelers win the next two games, they're in the playoffs for sure. Big if of course. I like their chances.

No big IF ed. Yesterday was one of the biggest "IF" games we had left and we won. If we can't win 2 out of 4 from Dallas, Cleveland, Baltimore and Tennessee then we don't deserve to make the playoffs.

The_WARDen
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
The division has not yet been clinched.

Step 1 = Clinch your division.
Step 2 = Get a first round bye.
Step 3 = Win the Super Bowl.

steelpride12
12-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Im not worried about any other game except Baltimore. We could lose many of these games, but a win over Baltimore would give us a huge advantage being 5-0 in the Division and as of now having 2 games over the ratbirds.
Next two games are make it or break it for the Steelers.

Sith Lord
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM

Step 3 = Win the Super Bowl.

THANK YOU!!!!! We own nothing right now. Yesterday was yesterday....players need to focus on cowboys now and the business at hand.

iloveben7
12-01-2008, 01:51 PM
pinky? I want him dead.

i was just trying to be nice. I didn't want to make Romo cry. lol

chucoblack&gold
12-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Next two games are make it or break it for the Steelers.

We need to get the wind out of dallas' sails and beat the crap out of the ratbirds. afterwards we can give ourselves a cushion and head into the playoffs swinging!!:tt:

steelreserve
12-01-2008, 02:05 PM

Step 3 = Win the f***ing Super Bowl.

Sorry, I had to fix it for you.

The_WARDen
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Sorry, I had to fix it for you.

Thanks Chase!

:hatsoff: