PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's unsung hero...

Stu Pidasso
12-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Give it up for Big Snack Casey Hampton for getting his first sack of the year!

Now he's... Big Sack!

KeiselPower99
12-02-2008, 03:59 PM
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt::tt::drink:Hey Hey Way to fo BIG SNACK!!!!!!!!

NYC SteelersFan
12-02-2008, 04:13 PM
The first and hopefully not the last of the season.

stillers4me
12-02-2008, 04:22 PM
That just HAD to have hurt. :chuckle:

PisnNapalm
12-02-2008, 04:45 PM
That sack happened on the play after Hampton was called for a holding penalty. He was ticked.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-03-2008, 03:22 AM
That sack happened on the play after Hampton was called for a holding penalty. He was ticked.

I heard about that (didn't get to watch much of the game, I was at work). How does a defensive lineman get called for holding? :noidea:

Galax Steeler
12-03-2008, 03:48 AM
That was a good sack he just rolled right past his man and on Cassell before he knew what hit him.

Steelers & I
12-03-2008, 04:16 AM

Sure did, at the time I was thinking, damn, why doesn't someone tick Hampton off more often. He exploded right through that block.

Kind of reminded me of a Little Rascals episode in which "Chubby" was boxing. While he was in his corner between rounds, a rascal would pull his hair to enrage him just before the bell.

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2008, 10:16 AM
I heard about that (didn't get to watch much of the game, I was at work). How does a defensive lineman get called for holding? :noidea:

I have no idea....the call was bogus, if you ask me.

lotas
12-03-2008, 11:19 AM

He was blocking/stuffing two different players (like a champ :tt02:) but he got his left arm on the 2nd player and held onto his jersey or something.

I don't remember the official rule, but basically the announcers said it's something that happens all the time, but almost never gets called. They said he just grabbed onto him for a few seconds too long.

I'd love to see Harrison get a god damn holding call. Every other play he is being borderline-raped by the tackles.

filthyfan
12-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I was at the game Sunday with my 19 year old son. We had a blast....taunting the Patsy faithful during tailgate....waving the TT during the game. Cannot tell you how sweet it was as the Pats fans began filing out of Gilette early in the 4th quarter. By the end of the game it was all Steeler faithful...hanging down behind our bench giving our ups to the team.....they loved it....Hines, Berger, Santonio...all giving us thanks for cheering them on and sticking it out in that crappy weather.
That sack that Big Snack was awesome to see. He was so P.O'd after that lame holding call...he went postal on the next play....I want to see more of that...
Just so good to see us take a win in Foxboro from a team that has nailed us at home in the past in some very big games.....I live in Maine...have not stopped ripping on my friends who are all Pats fans.....love it..:tt03::tt03::tt03: