PDA

View Full Version : B-WARE!!

TonyRomo
12-03-2008, 03:41 PM
of D-WARE!!
http://www.xcomment.com/g2/img/ware3_121607_360021908104056.gif

cause he is coming for you, and he isn't facing a probowl tackle like your beast is..
not to mention, romo just doesn't get sacked.. he is too elusive.

D-Ware is licking his lips to get a shot at one of the most sacked QBs in the league..
after putting 3 up against HOF LT walter jones.. what do you think he will do to your backup?

fansince'76
12-03-2008, 03:55 PM

He also has a history of not doing a whole lot in December or January. And here's a suggestion - you might want to tell your HC that the game will be played outside in snow and about 30 degrees, so he may want to try practicing in those conditions as opposed to practicing inside a temperature-controlled enclosed practice facility. Not worried. :coffee:

lilyoder6
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
hahaha.. ur 1st post is about a player WHO TWEAKED his knee... he is day-to-day and may not even play sunday.. but if he does he won't be 100 percent

drizze99
Romo is so elusive, he manages to miss the playoffs every year!

MACH1
This is the only thing TonyHomo will see.

http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/2008/08/28/21/602-PANTHERS_STEELERS_PRE_302.standalone.prod_affiliat e.138.JPG

http://msp114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/escamilla06/CowgirlsSuck.jpg

The Patriot
12-03-2008, 04:09 PM
D-Ware is licking his lips to get a shot at one of the most sacked QBs in the league..
after putting 3 up against HOF LT walter jones.. what do you think he will do to your backup?

I tried this scare tactic with Cassel

...it don't work :pity:

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 04:16 PM
of D-WARE!!
http://www.xcomment.com/g2/img/ware3_121607_360021908104056.gif

cause he is coming for you, and he isn't facing a probowl tackle like your beast is..

Romo doesn't get sacked, he just blows the game when it is on the line :toofunny: :wave:

SteelMember
12-03-2008, 04:42 PM

Ware will demand a double team in most cases, but a few cut blocks, and he'll need the needle.

As far as Flosell, he will have his hands full... full of jersey. James has the speed and size to get under most OT pads. When you see that arm start windmillin'...you better look out.
BTW wasn't M.Light a Pro Bowl tackle...before his UFC days? That's what I thought. :flap:

TonyRomo
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
matt light was a joke probowler, only went cause of the pats hype..

flozell is a 4 time probowler.. and all pro last year.. big difference..

romo gets sacked less the once per game.. ben gets sacked nearly 3 times per.. i bet D-Ware ends the day with more then any steelers.. infact, i bet D-Ware has more then the steelers total.

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 04:55 PM
matt light was a joke probowler, only went cause of the pats hype..

flozell is a 4 time probowler.. and all pro last year.. big difference..

romo gets sacked less the once per game.. ben gets sacked nearly 3 times per.. i bet D-Ware ends the day with more then any steelers.. infact, i bet D-Ware has more then the steelers total.

D-Ware very well could end the day with more sacks than anyone Steeler. That doesn't mean it will result in a win. It's just too bad he can't do anything but pass rush. Ware couldn't cover Dan Klecko if asked to.

tony hipchest
12-03-2008, 04:58 PM
of unDer-WARE!!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/charliebrown.jpg

...and the brown stains the cowboys will have in them!!

(and im not talkin about charlie brown)

TonyRomo
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
D-Ware very well could end the day with more sacks than anyone Steeler. That doesn't mean it will result in a win. It's just too bad he can't do anything but pass rush. Ware couldn't cover Dan Klecko if asked to.

your an idiot... anyone who knows football knows Dware is one of the most well rounded OLB in the league.. look at his tackle totals compared to the other premiere pass rushers.. and he if you watched the games, he does have coverage responsibilities sometimes, and does very well..

TonyRomo
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
the coaches for some crazy reason think thebest pass rusher in the league should be rushing the passer on passing downs instead of covering though... i know.. crazy huh..

STEELAMANIA
12-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Lets see how Ware's knee holds up on that rock hard icy snowy field. It will buckle and go in 8 different directions!!! hahahahhahahahaa

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 05:22 PM
your an idiot... anyone who knows football knows Dware is one of the most well rounded OLB in the league.. look at his tackle totals compared to the other premiere pass rushers.. and he if you watched the games, he does have coverage responsibilities sometimes, and does very well..

Lol wow - A Dallas fan that must not watch his own team.

Ware one of the most rounded outside backers in the game? That's a joke. He has closing speed, but he can't cover - there is a difference son.

As soon as you mentioned 100 year old 'Walter Jones' your credibility instantly went out the window...

TheWarDen86
12-03-2008, 05:30 PM

How much "tackling" did he do against those ..eh, hem...high powered Rams? :rofl:
YOU are the idiot here biyatch!

eafratitpm3
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Last I looked Under-Ware has 62 Tackles and 15 Sacks and Harrison has 80 Tackles and 14 Sacks. How is Ware the most well rounded OLB?

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Last I looked Under-Ware has 62 Tackles and 15 Sacks and Harrison has 80 Tackles and 14 Sacks. How is Ware the most well rounded OLB?

Because a know-nothing Dallas fan said so... Heck, he's probably not even a Dallas fan... Just a bandwagoner... Oh wait, same thing - my mistake.

fansince'76
12-03-2008, 05:37 PM

Not to mention Harrison has racked up a tackle for a safety (Ware has 0), 4 passes defensed (Ware has 0), 1 INT (Ware has 0), and 6 forced fumbles (Ware has 2). I think it's pretty apparent who the most well-rounded OLB in the league is to anyone who isn't a slobbering Cowboys homer.

steelersfanman92
12-03-2008, 05:40 PM

Ok lets look at his tackle totals against the Packers-2, 49ers-3, Seahawks-4. That isnt that impressive against terrible offenses. James Harrison has 80 total tackles opposed to Wares 62. Ware has 1 more sack but Harrison has foreced 4 more fumbles. I think Harrison's stats show he is a more well rounded OLB.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Harrison is the best OLB...hell the best LB in the NFL, period.

He can cover, he can rush the passer, he can stuff the run.

Ware, he can rush the passer but I wouldn't want him trying to cover a TE like Heath Miller, Antonio Gates, or Jeremy Shockey.

BrandonCarr39
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Harrison is the best OLB...hell the best LB in the NFL, period.

He can cover, he can rush the passer, he can stuff the run.

Ware, he can rush the passer but I wouldn't want him trying to cover a TE like Heath Miller, Antonio Gates, or Jeremy Shockey.

FYI-Michael Strahan's sack record at 22.5 is there for the taking.

Ware or Harrison-which one will break the sack record this year?:popcorn:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM

Both might take it, and Joey Porter might join them with it down in Miami.

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM

I don't think either are going to crack it.

Maybe Tony Romo could though... Eh TonyRomo? Do you have a stat on how many sacks #9 can get a game? :laughing:

Sorry - couldn't resist.

43Hitman
12-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't think either are going to crack it.

Maybe Tony Romo could though... Eh TonyRomo? Do you have a stat on how many sacks #9 can get a game? :laughing:

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Shit man, don't apologize to a troll, it only encourages them.

lilyoder6
12-03-2008, 09:00 PM
this is what the real romo is like

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/smeege23/TonyRomo.png

Crushzilla
12-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Ya. I think the sack record is going to stay safe.

Covering that ground in 4 games would be a hefty order...

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Ya. I think the sack record is going to stay safe.

Covering that ground in 4 games would be a hefty order...

My view as well.

tony hipchest
12-03-2008, 10:19 PM
i dont know...

looking at that picture of romo and the kicker, i'd say the "sack" record is in jeopardy.

nutsack that is...

MACH1
12-03-2008, 11:18 PM
i dont know...

looking at that picture of romo and the kicker, i'd say the "sack" record is in jeopardy.

nutsack that is...

He just might over take quinn for that record.

Steelman16
12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
He just might over take quinn for that record.

I dunno...Quinn has that record locked up pretty "tight". :chuckle:

stlrtruck
12-04-2008, 07:45 AM
Wow, I'm surprised it took this long for a Dallas Troll to show up and attempt to talk smack. Your post smells of fear.

You see we've faced high powered offenses like yours. We've gone toe to toe with them. The cowgirls have faced nothing like the Steelers defense! You want well rounded, it comes like this....Harrison rounded the outside and Woodley rounded to the inside and well - Romo became a sack sandwich!!!

CB1977
12-04-2008, 07:57 AM
There are a few things I dislike more than the Pittsburgh Steelers...any team from Texas!

I hope Pittsburgh kicks the Cowboys asses all the way back home.

revefsreleets
12-04-2008, 08:14 AM
So, what have we learned? Romo is an okay QB, and the 'girls have a good OLB.

OK. Is that all?

lilyoder6
12-04-2008, 08:22 AM
well i would throw in there that barber is one of the better backs in the league and witten is one of the best te's... those 2 are like the only ones i rly like on the cowboys...

Dino 6 Rings
12-04-2008, 11:58 AM
the coaches for some crazy reason think thebest pass rusher in the league should be rushing the passer on passing downs instead of covering though... i know.. crazy huh..

How I missed this troll is beyond me. I'm so mad at myself. Since other folks have pointed out the facts with stats showing that we have 2 people capbable of sacking the QB as much as his one person, and that both of our outside linebackers also make tackles in the running game, I guess I'll just talk smack to this fool.

Tony Romo. I hope you have medical coverage because we are going to snap your spine in half. I look foward to watching you run around the field like a headless chicken as you realize TO wants NO PART of going over the middle and is just running the same out route all game, and that our secondary is actually ranked #1 in the league too. I hope you have a great time handing the ball off to that wounded RB of yours who will not break 85 yards rushing against our #1 Rush Defense.

I find it Hilarious that you come on here and pick the User name Tony Romo yet want to talk about your OLB who is pretty good, but is also wounded and will be getting double teamed all day, well unless we are running a screen to his side because his dumbarse will be 5 yards up field before he realizes we just pulled a fast one on him...again. Why not talk up your QB? You know, the one that has never won a single big game in his entire life. Ever.

Bring it, I really hope you enjoy the standings on Monday. 8-5 Biatch! We'll be 10-3 and still be called the "2nd best team in the AFC" by all the talking heads.

We are going to beat you so badly that your coach will be fired for missing the playoffs this year and your #1 WR will be shopping himself to other teams in the off season.

Enjoy it.

Dino 6 Rings
12-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Last night, I was sitting with my wife, I said to her, "Who do the Steelers play this weekend" She looked at me and said "I'm not sure, who?" and I said, "I'll give you one hint" and then, I SPIT ON THE FLOOR.

She looked at me, and growled, "The Fcking Cowboys" and then she SPIT ON THE FLOOR TOO!

stlrtruck
12-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Last night, I was sitting with my wife, I said to her, "Who do the Steelers play this weekend" She looked at me and said "I'm not sure, who?" and I said, "I'll give you one hint" and then, I SPIT ON THE FLOOR.

She looked at me, and growled, "The Fcking Cowboys" and then she SPIT ON THE FLOOR TOO!

Now that's what I call an awesome wife!!! :tt03:

Blonde Bomber
12-04-2008, 12:46 PM

That was so good I had to spit on the floor! :tt03:

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 01:02 PM

thats hilarious.. cause in my experiance.. your wife doesn't spit...:wink02:

fansince'76
12-04-2008, 01:26 PM

Fun's over, asshole. Grow the hell up.

stlrtruck
12-04-2008, 03:18 PM

Ya couldn't let us beat on the troll a little bit before you banned him?

Geez, you do know that it's the Christmas season right? Give us a bone here FS! :flap:

Dino 6 Rings
12-04-2008, 04:27 PM

Wow. That's funny. He got himself banned.

Didn't see that coming.

Bump...Set...SPIKE!

Like shooting ducks in a barrel.

TheWarDen86
12-04-2008, 04:54 PM

Mom rouy seod rehtein. BITCH!

Dino 6 Rings
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Mom rouy seod rehtein. BITCH!

Well don't keep quoting him though LOL

Its cool, I didn't take it personally, its a Chat Forum after all.

the dork couldn't even spell "experience".

TheWarDen86
12-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Well don't keep quoting him though LOL

Its cool, I didn't take it personally, its a Chat Forum after all.

the dork couldn't even spell "experience".

He knew nothing of following football. I never expected him to be able to spell either. His comment was low grade smack and I didn't care for it since he was attacking someone who had said nothing to him. Chances are that he wouldn't have said it to your face.

lilyoder6
12-04-2008, 05:06 PM
what a dumb-ass he is.....

fansince'76
12-04-2008, 05:19 PM
He knew nothing of following football. I never expected him to be able to spell either. His comment was low grade smack and I didn't care for it since he was attacking someone who had said nothing to him. Chances are that he wouldn't have said it to your face.

He crossed the line with the comment about Dino's wife.

TheWarDen86
12-04-2008, 05:27 PM
He crossed the line with the comment about Dino's wife.

lol. That's pretty much what I was trying to say. I just couldn't get it out.

Steelman16
12-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Why do I suddenly feel a little depressed now that I don't have a troll to bash? :toofunny:

xfl2001fan
12-05-2008, 09:15 AM

You're a moron!
Wedding Singer, Sandlers first "job" after he was stood up at the alter.

Dino 6 Rings
12-05-2008, 09:22 AM

Not my face, he wouldn't have said to my wife's face. She'd have beaten him bloody.

X-Terminator
12-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Well, I knew as soon as I read that cow poker's first post that he wouldn't be around for very long. At least Pdiddly Squat managed to keep things relatively clean and stuck around for a while.

lilyoder6
12-05-2008, 10:50 AM
he should of known that he was going 2 get banned.. u just don't come out and say that on a forum.. he prob gets beat a lot w. that kind of mouth

steelerbackr4life
12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Not my face, he wouldn't have said to my wife's face. She'd have beaten him bloody.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

xfl2001fan
12-05-2008, 12:29 PM
he should of known that he was going 2 get banned.. u just don't come out and say that on a forum.. he prob gets beat a lot w. that kind of mouth

Nah, he's an internet tough guy. He can talk big on the internet because there are no physical repercussions.

IRL, he's probably some scrawny nerd who got pushed around a lot.

He's taking his teenage angst out on others.

43Hitman
12-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Nah, he's an internet tough guy. He can talk big on the internet because there are no physical repercussions.

IRL, he's probably some scrawny nerd who gets pushed around a lot.

He's taking his teenage angst out on others.

I fixed it for ya! :drink:

xfl2001fan
12-05-2008, 01:48 PM
I fixed it for ya! :drink:

My bad...in my hurry to type and get back to work, I must have missed that!:drink:

SteelCurtain7
12-07-2008, 03:24 AM
I love Internet trolls...for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dino 6 Rings
12-07-2008, 07:41 PM
B-Ware

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I bet there were about 8 moment in this game where you were thinking about signing back up on this forum under a new name...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

EAT IT

EAT IT!

YOU LOST!

WE WON!

HA HA HA HA HA!

You're QB CHOKED!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

MY Defense WON THE GAME!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Come on, come "view only"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheWarDen86
12-07-2008, 07:44 PM
B-Ware

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I bet there were about 8 moment in this game where you were thinking about signing back up on this forum under a new name...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

EAT IT

EAT IT!

YOU LOST!

WE WON!

HA HA HA HA HA!

You're QB CHOKED!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

MY Defense WON THE GAME!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

'nough said. :drink: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stillers4me
12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
B-Ware

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

EAT IT

EAT IT!

YOU LOST!

WE WON!

HA HA HA HA HA!

You're QB CHOKED!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

MY Defense WON THE GAME!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

But he's not one to gloat...........:chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
12-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Romo Drops back...INTERCEPTION! Townsend takes it to the house....Steelers take the lead with under 2 minutes to go!

STOP! rewind the tape...

Romo Drops back...INTERCEPTION! Townsend takes it to the house....Steelers take the lead with under 2 minutes to go!

STOP! rewind the tape...

STOP! rewind the tape

Its just as awesome every single time I watch it!

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::appla udit:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-08-2008, 04:59 PM

STOP! rewind the tape...

STOP! rewind the tape...

STOP! rewind the tape

:tt03::rofl:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

stillers4me
12-08-2008, 05:12 PM

STOP! rewind the tape...

STOP! rewind the tape...

STOP! rewind the tape

Or rub it in. :laughing:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
...and boom goes the dynamite...

The Patriot
12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Wow, 17pts in 7 minutes. Not bad.

TheWarDen86
12-08-2008, 05:49 PM

So are you ready to trade in your video camera for a Terrible Towel yet? :chuckle: :tt03:

The Patriot
12-08-2008, 06:21 PM
So are you ready to trade in your video camera for a Terrible Towel yet? :chuckle: :tt03:

:toofunny:

stillers4me
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM

Actually, we you put it as 14 points in 24 seconds, it sounds even better. :applaudit:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-08-2008, 07:24 PM
lol. I felt bad for that poor bastard..

lol, it was like they just threw him to the wolves!

lilyoder6
12-08-2008, 07:28 PM
well ware did get his sack... so i give him that one...

Hapa
12-08-2008, 09:10 PM
"Romo doesn't get sacked, he is too elusive"

And i like poop in my nose

TheWarDen86
12-08-2008, 09:35 PM
"Romo doesn't get sacked, he is too elusive"

And i like poop in my nose

:laughing:

TheWarDen86
12-08-2008, 09:36 PM

:toofunny:

Oh don't laugh. We have a better history, better team and better fans. What else do you need? I'm offering you a place at the table here. :chuckle:

SteelCityKingsVP
12-08-2008, 09:40 PM
How many times did TONY HOMO get sacked and or commit a turnover? Oh thats right, he was RESPOSIBLE for 4 yes 4 turnovers including the game losing turnover and yes he also (d-ware) went home with his tail between his legs along with the rest of your cowgirls

#1LambertFan
12-08-2008, 10:14 PM
I love it when they come on here and brag but when their team dissapoints they either leave never to be heard from again (til next year) or post one last message about how they're leaving. Except the Patriot....... we can't seem to get rid of him can we?

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I love it when they come on here and brag but when their team dissapoints they either leave never to be heard from again (til next year) or post one last message about how they're leaving. Except the Patriot....... we can't seem to get rid of him can we?

I think he got banned...

The Patriot
12-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Oh don't laugh. We have a better history, better team and better fans. What else do you need? I'm offering you a place at the table here. :chuckle:

Next you'll be wanting me to become a fan of the Yank- :puke: Oh, excuse me.

SteelersMongol
12-09-2008, 09:13 AM

A little praise from the Cheatriot fan? :popcorn:

TheWarDen86
12-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Next you'll be wanting me to become a fan of the Yank- :puke: Oh, excuse me.

Nah. The BoSox/Yankees rivalry needs to be kept as is.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Who watches baseball:noidea:?

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
ummmm...i watch baseball. haha!

i never really liked watching it on tv until i went to see a few live games in Pittsburgh at PNC Park. i had such a great time and i now have a new found appreciation for watching baseball on tv. it's fun and it's a great way to wind down and enjoy some sports. granted, the Pirates are awful and i'm surprised they haven't been sold to the city of Fargo, ND. but i still enjoy them from time to time. =)

how about we get back on the topic of football please!? haha!

TheWarDen86
12-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Who watches baseball:noidea:?

Americans.

lilyoder6
12-09-2008, 03:39 PM
4 me , i think watching baseball on tv is boring... it's one of those things that u need to be actually at the game, unless it's the world series...

43Hitman
12-09-2008, 04:31 PM
I think many of us get much amusement from the :troll: :troll: . :popcorn:

I think it's sad when they can't stick around for more then a day because they carry on like a little kid. But if you can come on here and be somewhat respectfull then power to ya!

btw.. speaking of butthole fans.. my buddy is a big crackboys fan, and he called me 3 times to talk sheit while they were up.. needless to say he didn't have much to say at the end (when it matters).

I have a friend that's a Crybaby fan, we had a bet that who lost would have to wear the teams jersey. Well I would call him during the first two quarters being totally peaceful and objective. The second Fallas took the lead he calls and starts talking mad shit. How we suck and all. But when we tie the game and eventually win. He wouldn't answer his phone. Go figure. Sure is going to be fun when we go X-mas shopping this weekend and we are BOTH wearing Steeler jersey's.:toofunny::helmet:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Americans.

I just can't get into it for some reason, not sure why. I guess I like more contact sports like football, hockey, boxing, MMA, etc. (yes I know there is contact at home base, but that isn't enough for me!)

TheWarDen86
12-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I just can't get into it for some reason, not sure why. I guess I like more contact sports like football, hockey, boxing, MMA, etc. (yes I know there is contact at home base, but that isn't enough for me!)

I guess you have to appreciate the strategy (pitching, shifts, etc). I have watched a game or two that could rival many football games I've seen. Like the the Yankees/Red Sox where Jeter dove head first into the stands. That was only one small highlight in a game full of 'em.

SteelMember
12-10-2008, 08:38 AM
I guess you have to appreciate the strategy (pitching, shifts, etc). I have watched a game or two that could rival many football games I've seen. Like the the Yankees/Red Sox where Jeter dove head first into the stands. That was only one small highlight in a game full of 'em.
Not to totally jack this thread...oops to late. Guess it dosen't really matter at this point. Unless dallas can get to the superbowl......na.

I like baseball, but i appreciate the National League more. Call me a traditionalist, but I hate the DH. It totally changes the strategy imo. They should have the same rules in either case. :noidea:

dragtruk
12-10-2008, 09:32 AM

Please, NO! I was asked that same crap up here in Boston. "Why don't you come over to a winning team, now that you live here?", I was asked. I said, "Do you really want a Steelers fan hopping on your bandwagon, then leaving when you start losing again?"
Leave him be right where he is. I applaud his loyalty. I grew up in PA, and was a Steelers fan since Bradshaw's first season, when I was like 8 years old.
Stay a Pats fan, so we can hate you for it. It's all in good fun.:drink:

Dino 6 Rings
12-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Romo Just threw another Interception

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

revefsreleets
12-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Bazeball haz been berry berry good to me....

HometownGal
12-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I think he got banned...

No he didn't - no reason to ban him as he is usually pretty respectful and does have a good football mind. One of the very few Pats* fans I have respected and enjoyed around here. :drink:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-11-2008, 01:47 AM
I meant the thread starter

TonyRomo
Banned

Member Number: 10851

stlrtruck
12-11-2008, 09:35 AM
No he didn't - no reason to ban him as he is usually pretty respectful and does have a good football mind. One of the very few Pats* fans I have respected and enjoyed around here. :drink:

Yeah but like "other" pats* fans that have been here, they started off good too. Let's just hope this one doesn't flip his script.

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah but like "other" pats* fans that have been here, they started off good too. Let's just hope this one doesn't flip his script.how can you trust a person who roots for a team thats been exposed as cheatin bastards?

stlrtruck
12-11-2008, 03:10 PM
how can you trust a person who roots for a team thats been exposed as cheatin bastards?

:noidea: but it's a good question!!!

Every patriots* fan that I speak with want to ignore the fact that the coach, owner, and players cheated. How cute, they wanna claim the 3 trophies that came from the benefit of cheating but not want to discuss the actual cheating....how do you discuss one and not the other? :noidea: :doh:

The Patriot
12-11-2008, 05:18 PM
:noidea: but it's a good question!!!

Every patriots* fan that I speak with want to ignore the fact that the coach, owner, and players cheated. How cute, they wanna claim the 3 trophies that came from the benefit of cheating but not want to discuss the actual cheating....how do you discuss one and not the other? :noidea: :doh:

What aspect, exactly, would you like to "discuss"?

TheWarDen86
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah but like "other" pats* fans that have been here, they started off good too. Let's just hope this one doesn't flip his script.

how can you trust a person who roots for a team thats been exposed as cheatin bastards?

Trust him with what? He doesn't start anything. He only dishes it out when it's given to him. He takes our poking and has the ability to laugh at himself. I respect that. I wish I could say that about all our fellow fans (not a reference to you guys).

The Patriot
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Trust him with what? He doesn't start anything. He only dishes it out when it's given to him. He takes our poking and has the ability to laugh at himself. I respect that. I wish I could say that about all our fellow fans (not a reference to you guys).

Oh, don't be modest. Nobody takes it like you, Warden! :wink02:

TheWarDen86
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Oh, don't be modest. Nobody takes it like you, Warden! :wink02:

ha....ha...ha. Okay, I say we ban the F$%^er. :laughing:

I'm thinking of a name for you....and it rhymes with "ooosh bag." :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Trust him with what? He doesn't start anything. He only dishes it out when it's given to him. He takes our poking and has the ability to laugh at himself. I respect that. I wish I could say that about all our fellow fans (not a reference to you guys). well....somebody apparently thought LITP was respectful enough of a poster to even be a mod...... look how well that ended up.

TheWarDen86
12-11-2008, 05:41 PM
well....somebody apparently thought LITP was respectful enough of a poster to even be a mod...... look how well that ended up.

eeeks. Okay, you got me there. But hey, I'm still not willing to judge an entire group by the actions of a few. Besides, The Patriot makes me laugh. :sofunny: Ya gotta appreciate the sarcasm, no?

The Patriot
12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
well....somebody apparently thought LITP was respectful enough of a poster to even be a mod...... look how well that ended up.
:rofl:
You let a Pats fan become a mod!?!
OOPS! :laughing:

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2008, 06:02 PM
:rofl:
You let a Pats fan become a mod!?!
OOPS! :laughing:ME!!! HELL NO !!! i'd have sent his ass packin long before he got the boot.or was ever designated a mod. he sure as hell should never have been made a mod considering the amount of seething hatred most here had for him to begin with ..... but alas....:doh:

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
eeeks. Okay, you got me there. But hey, I'm still not willing to judge an entire group by the actions of a few. Besides, The Patriot makes me laugh. :sofunny: Ya gotta appreciate the sarcasm, no?yeah....but i have yet to hear one patty fan condem the actions of belecheat.... that person i'd respect in fact they stick up for him and make excuses. so to me....they're all the same.

TheWarDen86
12-11-2008, 06:14 PM
ME!!! HELL NO !!! i'd have sent his ass packin long before he got the boot.or was ever designated a mod. he sure as hell should never have been made a mod considering the amount of seething hatred most here had for him to begin with ..... but alas....:doh:

I could not stand that profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityf ilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilter profanityfilter. :mad:

SteelersMongol
12-11-2008, 07:56 PM

The man lost it. :coffee: Remember how berserk he went after getting the news about Patriots cheating? :doh: I wonder what he does in his room at mental institution now?