PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu & Clark lack technique

tony hipchest
12-03-2008, 10:16 PM
really, clark shoulda tried to wrap up on welker on the play that he leveled him and polamalu misses "tackles" too.

for instance, on that 3rd and 1 (maybe 4th &1) play where troy leaped tall buildings in a single bound and whiffed on s. morris (?), he shoulda stayed on his feet and plugged the hole.

i havent found much to bitch about in the steelers recent streak so lets bitch about their poor, unsound technique here-

GO! :chuckle:

ShutDown24
12-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Well that's all well and good, but what really bothers me is that Ike Taylor can't catch. He sucks. That is bad technique my friend. The first thing a corner should learn how to do is catch. :mad:

:chuckle:

SteelersMongol
12-03-2008, 10:56 PM
really, clark shoulda tried to wrap up on welker on the play that he leveled him and polamalu misses "tackles" too.

for instance, on that 3rd and 1 (maybe 4th &1) play where troy leaped tall buildings in a single bound and whiffed on s. morris (?), he shoulda stayed on his feet and plugged the hole.

i havent found much to bitch about in the steelers recent streak so lets bitch about their poor, unsound technique here-

:chuckle: Ha ha ha. You guys must B really bored. :chuckle: I'd say, let's just B happy & go crazy with what we got so far. :wink02:

Steelman16
12-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Tony, Tony, Tony... :doh:

You should be fined and sent to the bench for trying to start a flame war. :chuckle:

steelreserve
12-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Come on dumpchest, you can do better than that. You can always bitch about Parker, remember?

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Well that's all well and good, but what really bothers me is that Ike Taylor can't catch. He sucks. That is bad technique my friend. The first thing a corner should learn how to do is catch. :mad:

:chuckle:
If CB's could catch......they would be WR's!

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-04-2008, 12:23 AM

Troy actually has been wrapping up....so you cant be legit and bitch about that.

Darnell Stapleton had a nice pull to the left, but he stood in the hole and waited for Teddy Bruschi to come stuff him in the hole. He forgot the technique of ......keep running to the 2nd level instead of waiting for the 2nd level to come to him!!!

fansince'76
12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Our FO sucks because they were unable to find the next Ray Guy on the unemployment line after Sep went down!

tony hipchest
12-04-2008, 12:35 AM
If CB's could catch......they would be WR's!speaking of "wrapping up"...

ike taylor couldnt even catcha disease "going raw" in a juarez wh0rehouse. :laughing:

The Duke
12-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Our FO sucks because they were unable to find the next Ray Guy on the unemployment line after Sep went down!

They really are. I mean, they let Kuhn go :chuckle:

tony hipchest
12-04-2008, 12:39 AM
no...

our FO sucks for even drafting sep instead of the next great 4th round o-lineman....

markymarc
12-04-2008, 06:43 AM
We have the #1 NFL defense and we are debating about techniques. Funny stuff. Also isn't it interesting how since Troy and Ryan are both healthy our defense is playing at an even higher level. Take that to the technique bank.

fansince'76
12-04-2008, 08:35 AM
This board really needs a sarcasm smiley. :chuckle:

lilyoder6
12-04-2008, 08:37 AM
i think that our conditioning coach is not doing his job.. i mean how can u not score a td timmons after that 89 yrd int return :noidea:

MACH1
12-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Tomlin has bad technique, no spittle and shows no emotion. :chuckle:

SteelMember
12-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah, what's the deal with Troy on his int's?

He handles the ball out in front like he's holding a baby with a dirty diaper. Well, I guess he is a new dad. Instincts must have taken over. :laughing:

Dino 6 Rings
12-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh I want to join the fun

Someone needs to take Taylor and Washington away this spring and do nothing but throw footballs at them for 20 hours a day until they improve their catching skills. Seriously...Washington may need to move to D-Back if he doesn't start catching balls that hit him Right in the Freaking Hands.

And Taylor, how many almost INTs is that for your career buddy? 60 or more I'd say.