PDA

View Full Version : Announcing my allegiance

Airnet
12-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Cowboys fan here. Signed up to not stir the pot and/or start useless, half-witted 'my dad could beat up my dad 'threads. I'm not into cyber chest-thumping or casting my opinions as the one true gospel according to me, myself and I. I'll more than likely read more than I post. Curious as to your thoughts on the upcoming game.

In truth, I want an injury free, hard fought ball game that I think will turn into a chess match. Lots of talent on these two rosters. Here's to Sunday, a day I've had marked on the 'ol calander from Sept.

steelerbackr4life
12-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the site.
So you are a cowboy fan who has 2 Dads that beat eachother up? :noidea:
Get teased alot in school ? :toofunny:

Airnet
12-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the site.
So you are a cowboy fan who has 2 Dads that beat eachother up? :noidea:
Get teased alot in school :toofunny:

Damn...................missed that.

1 dad was plenty. Got the scars to prove it.........................:chuckle:

steelerbackr4life
12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
It was way too easy to let go. Just having fun with you. It wont be long b4 I typo and you can get me back.

Seriously welcome .enjoy to the site.

Preacher
12-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I agree... welcome and enjoy.

Head over to your fellow South America's team fan (Tnewman, who has repped himself well here), and check out his thread. You'll get a lot of your answers there.

fansince'76
12-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the board, Airnet! :cheers:

Airnet
12-04-2008, 08:18 PM
It was way too easy to let go. Just having fun with you. It wont be long b4 I typo and you can get me back.

Seriously welcome .enjoy to the site.

I would've done same.............. it's hard not to. Thanks for the welcome.

Airnet
12-04-2008, 08:29 PM
I agree... welcome and enjoy.

Head over to your fellow South America's team fan (Tnewman, who has repped himself well here), and check out his thread. You'll get a lot of your answers there.

Welcome to the board, Airnet! :cheers:

LOL. Well anyways, yeah, i anticipate a hard hitting, monster game. I hate it when people, even Steeler fans talk about how the cowboys are gonna get owned. Ignorant people= bad karma for whatever team you worship :willy:

Thanks, Gents.

I kind of have to side with the karma gig although I attribute it more to sounding off like a butt-plug all week only to have to eat crow for awhile. I expect the athlete's to do their talking on the field and I believe I'll adhere to that too............well, from my living room anyway's. :chuckle:

I don't think there's gonna be a rout either way. IMO, I think this is a great measure stick for Dallas. We've stunk up the joint from the end of last year, thru the ONE playoff game and started that direction early this season. I was thoroughly peeved. I am however, gonna see what we're made of come Sunday.

Where as you folks have remained pretty competitive and you can expect certain things from your football team. Me.............not so sure what's gonna trot out on the field. :mad:

Galax Steeler
12-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the board.

PisnNapalm
12-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Cowboys fan here. Signed up to not stir the pot and/or start useless, half-witted 'my dad could beat up my dad 'threads. I'm not into cyber chest-thumping or casting my opinions as the one true gospel according to me, myself and I. I'll more than likely read more than I post. Curious as to your thoughts on the upcoming game.

In truth, I want an injury free, hard fought ball game that I think will turn into a chess match. Lots of talent on these two rosters. Here's to Sunday, a day I've had marked on the 'ol calander from Sept.

Really? I was hoping to see Romo's head come off during a James Harrison sack. :flap:

I'm thirsty, go get me some water. :coffee:

HometownGal
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Hiya Airnet and welcome to Steelers Fever! :drink:

I'd say I'm sorry for your loss, but my nose would grow - LOL! :chuckle::wink02:

Hope to see you around!