PDA

View Full Version : exploit the dallas defense with TE's

tony hipchest
12-04-2008, 08:07 PM
2 wr/ 1 rb set with spaeth on d. wares side, leaving heath miller covered by their safety (who is it, henry?). great way to slow ware's pass rush down.

they can double up on miller,possibly leaving hines or santonio in 1 on 1, with just 1 man to stop willie or moore (assuming 5 linemen get a block).

we can easilly run no huddle out of this package leaving plenty of run or pass options open, and trap them with their base package on the field.

on the flipside, if the cowboys tried this, i would have no problem with clark, troy, or even woodley/timmons isolated on witten.

Steelers Since '75
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Tony... Tony... Tony... don't you realize that Arians needs three TE's or none... your offensive scheme is much too advanced :flap:

The Duke
12-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Seattle's rookie TE John Carlson had success against the cowboys last week. Chris Cooley, the best TE they have faced, had 11 catches in 2 games against them

If used the right way, miller could do the same damage. And more

Every time Heath gets the ball the offense starts to work better. I really do hope they exploit this matchup

As for witten, tight ends have been dangerous against the steelers defense the past few years no matter how good the defense was. Not so much this year though

I'm less scared about him for this game than I would have been in the past I'll say that much

lilyoder6
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
i like that basic set up 4 the offense.. throw in some bunch formations and it could work with roll-outs...

MDSteel15
12-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Time out, time out!!!! Come on people,,, You act like BA is smart enuff to figure this out or something.... :rofl:

tony hipchest
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Time out, time out!!!! Come on people,,, You act like BA is smart enuff to figure this out or something.... :rofl:
he is.

shhh... but hes a frequent guest to this site. (you didnt hear that from me though, ok...:wink02: )

BrandonCarr39
12-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Over the last 5 years, watching our D having to cover TEs has been a nightmare. FWIW, Jeremy Shockey always had career games against us(while doing next to nil against everyone else). Thankfully he's gone now, but yah-even the most mediocre of TEs would have a field day on us, including the Hawks' rookie last week.

I WILL say though when our DEEP secondary is HEALTHY, we've actually done a pretty good job this year in covering TEs b/c we would have Newman and Pacman covering the wideouts, with Jenkins/Scandrick in the slot, while it would leave Henry the luxury to matchup with TEs.

Anyhow-despite our slight improvement this year, it's still a bit of a concern for us. Our LBs aren't very fast either(although Bradie James has stepped up alot in recent weeks), and our safeties were never great cover guys themselves.

Just my 2 cents added.

SunshineMan21
12-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Yeah, the key is getting TEs isolated on their Linebackers. Dallas has solid corners, but the safeties and LBs are mediocre at best in pass coverage.

If we can hit some short passes to Heath we might be able to slow down the pass rush a bit, too.

BrandonCarr39
12-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah, the key is getting TEs isolated on their Linebackers. Dallas has solid corners, but the safeties and LBs are mediocre at best in pass coverage.

If we can hit some short passes to Heath we might be able to slow down the pass rush a bit, too.

Just curious-how are your LBs and safeties in terms of pass coverage?

Also-I didn't catch any football throughout much of November(had other obligations)-how did Chris Cooley and Dallas Clark do against your D?

SunshineMan21
12-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Our linebackers are generally tailored more to pass-rushing than pass defense, but Harrison in particular can be a playmaker in coverage. Timmons is also solid--he comes in on passing downs--and Farrior is an intelligent player who does pretty well. I expected Woodley to struggle, being a converted defensive end, but he's actually been pretty good. The linebacker corps is pretty much the heart of our team.

As for our safeties, Polamalu is basically superhuman, and while Clark is not nearly on the same level he's competent in coverage and hits hard.

If we have problems covering your guys, it's probably going to be due to Romo's mobility--I feel like we sometimes struggling with mobile quarterbacks who can get outside the pocket and evade our pass-rush, because our corners are solid but not the caliber of our LBs.

tony hipchest
12-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Just curious-how are your LBs and safeties in terms of pass coverage?

Also-I didn't catch any football throughout much of November(had other obligations)-how did Chris Cooley and Dallas Clark do against your D?clark, cooley, gates all didnt do much (clark did get the win, though).

it may have just been an experiment, but timmons has actually lined up at cb before (not in real game action).

polamalu leads the league with 6 int's and timmons, woodley, harrison (and i think farrior) all have one. old man farrior is probably the weakest of those in coverage. and by now, i think everybody knows how clark can lay the wood.

in lebeaus zone blitz, it doesnt work if safeties cant blitz and the lb's cant drop back and "fill the zone".

this defense is working so well this year, not only because the group is so talented, but because they have spent alot of time together learning from the master. their heads are on straight and it gets their muscle in the right spot at the right time.

polamalu has been nothing short of spectacular this season. he really is a 1 man wrecking crew. i cant believe how overshadowed he has been this year with james success. its almost like hes in stealth mode. :thumbsup:

Preacher
12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Yep.. he line up there is a preseason game last year, did pretty decent in coverage.

As a LB, he has shown an ability to undercut a root. . . and also can rush the QB.

Farrior too. He is pretty dang good.

The DB's. . . well, never you mind. They will put the SMACK down on anyone that comes through there... or pick the ball while the other hits them.

Makaveli
12-04-2008, 11:47 PM
polamalu has been nothing short of spectacular this season. he really is a 1 man wrecking crew. i cant believe how overshadowed he has been this year with james success. its almost like hes in stealth mode. :thumbsup:

"What safety ? Return to your vehicle and remove yourself from the the premises immediately sir. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
12-05-2008, 03:30 AM
I would love to see Miller and Spaeth used more this week letting Ben get rid of the ball quicker so he doesn't get sacked that will be the key to the game.

southmofan
12-05-2008, 10:24 AM
You guys are invited to AbsoluteCowboys.Com if you want to talk some smack this week. We like to invite guys from the opposing teams the week of a game.

Better bring it over there though, cuz AC doesn't pull punches.

I'll be interested to see if the Steelers can take away the TE. Cowboys have been throwing to Witten and Bennett both with success the past several weeks. I think Pitt can limit them, however, but the keys for you guys IMO

-Stop the big play. Dallas lives on it, and Romo has been throwing over the top to those tall receivers quite often lately. The Cowboys are a vertical team period. They regularly throw 20 yards + downfield to TE's and WR's.

-Don't let Romo get away. Dallas goes vertical because Romo scrambles enough to buy time. Let Romo get in a groove with his scrambling, and you better plan on scoring more than 24 in order to win.

-Put some points on the board. If the Steelers try another one of those 10-14 point games... it'll be a hard thing to keep the Cowboys less than that. Mud or no mud. Stranger things happen, but generally explosive offenses don't stay down the entire game. Limit the Cowboys, but you better score points.

fansince'76
12-05-2008, 11:07 AM
-Put some points on the board. If the Steelers try another one of those 10-14 point games... it'll be a hard thing to keep the Cowboys less than that. Mud or no mud. Stranger things happen, but generally explosive offenses don't stay down the entire game. Limit the Cowboys, but you better score points.

'Skins held them to 14. Our D is better than the 'Skins. And you haven't played in a bad weather game yet, to my knowledge.

southmofan
12-05-2008, 12:00 PM
'Skins held them to 14. Our D is better than the 'Skins. And you haven't played in a bad weather game yet, to my knowledge.

Yeah, the Skins game was the first game with Romo back, and the first game coming out of an offensive funk.

You guys score 14 or less, Dallas will win easily.

And they play in Philly and NY every year. They'll be fine.

fansince'76
12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah, the Skins game was the first game with Romo back, and the first game coming out of an offensive funk.

You guys score 14 or less, Dallas will win easily.

And they play in Philly and NY every year. They'll be fine.

Sure, you lost 10-6 in Philly in a December game last year, you lost to them 23-7 in a December game in Philly in 2006, You lost to the Giants in NJ in another December game 17-10 in '05, and squeaked by the Giants in NJ 23-20 in another December game in '06. That's an average of 10.75 points a game in December games in Philly/NJ over the last 3 seasons. Keep that faith, though.

lilyoder6
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
i'm guessing we are gonna see a lot of timmons to be covering 1 of the te's since he has the speed...

southmofan
12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
fansince76.... YOU lost 13-34 to New England in 07, only scored 3 whole points against lowly Miami the week before, lost 31-7 to Baltimore in 06 on Christmas Eve, and Indy beat you 26-7 in 05... see how easy that is?

We're talking about this year. Last year the Cowboys were in full collapse in December. The year before that, and the year before that, same thing.

They aren't collapsing so far this year though. New story.

And I still believe they're fine no matter what the weather.

fansince'76
12-05-2008, 12:20 PM
fansince76.... YOU lost 13-34 to New England in 07, only scored 3 whole points against lowly Miami the week before, lost 31-7 to Baltimore in 06 on Christmas Eve, and Indy beat you 26-7 in 05... see how easy that is?

We're talking about this year. Last year the Cowboys were in full collapse in December. The year before that, and the year before that, same thing.

They aren't collapsing so far this year though. New story.

And I still believe they're fine no matter what the weather.

For one thing, the Indy game was in Indy in a temperature-controlled dome. For another thing, you're the one who brought up December games in Philly and NJ, not me. But keep thinking you'll put up 30+ against our D in bad weather. Good luck with that. :coffee:

southmofan
12-05-2008, 12:39 PM
For one thing, the Indy game was in Indy in a temperature-controlled dome. For another thing, you're the one who brought up December games in Philly and NJ, not me. But keep thinking you'll put up 30+ against our D in bad weather. Good luck with that. :coffee:

Can you please quote me where I "brought up December games?" lol

The reason the Cowboys lost games in the last few years in December had nothing to do with the weather. It had to do with a defensive collapse. All I said was they play in Philly and NY every year. They'll be fine. Bad weather isn't some new thing. The weather shouldn't stop them from doing well, and it hasn't been the reason for losing in the past either.

Second, I didn't say, nor am I "thinking" the Cowboys will put up 30+ points this week. I don't.

fansince'76
12-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Can you please quote me where I "brought up December games?" lol

The reason the Cowboys lost games in the last few years in December had nothing to do with the weather. It had to do with a defensive collapse. All I said was they play in Philly and NY every year. They'll be fine. Bad weather isn't some new thing. The weather shouldn't stop them from doing well, and it hasn't been the reason for losing in the past either.

Second, I didn't say, nor am I "thinking" the Cowboys will put up 30+ points this week. I don't.

OK, fair enough. :drink:

southmofan
12-05-2008, 01:03 PM
OK, fair enough. :drink:

You know, I just realized I have officially made it impossible for me to come back on Monday with an excuse about the field conditions or the weather...

I should have shut up while I still had the chance...

:banging:

xfl2001fan
12-05-2008, 01:06 PM
You're not a troll, so you'll be given a minute amount of leniency. But yeah, should Dallas lose (as I predict), you'll not only have opened your mouth, you'll also have switched feet.

SteelMember
12-05-2008, 03:55 PM
-Stop the big play. Dallas lives on it, and Romo has been throwing over the top to those tall receivers quite often lately. The Cowboys are a vertical team period. They regularly throw 20 yards + downfield to TE's and WR's.
You can probably forget about going over the top (deep). The Steelers/LeBeau have played all year with the idea of not letting anyone get behind them for "the big play". You'll have a better chance for success with the short stuff inside imo. Plus, if the wheather is as expected, I don't think anyone would want to depend on long throws down the field. The wind and rain will knock them down if A. Smith dosen't first. :flap:

"How 'bout them cowpies."

GO STEELERS!:tt03:

southmofan
12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
You're not a troll, so you'll be given a minute amount of leniency. But yeah, should Dallas lose (as I predict), you'll not only have opened your mouth, you'll also have switched feet.

Switched feet?

What are you given me leniency for? My regular message board is AbsoluteCowboys.Com which makes this place look like a Sunday School.

But if Dallas loses, I'm not going to blame the weather. In fact, no excuses. If Dallas is a real Super Bowl contender, they should win games like this -or at the very least, it should be very close.

We'll see. :popcorn: Get it ready.

southmofan
12-05-2008, 04:08 PM
You can probably forget about going over the top (deep). The Steelers/LeBeau have played all year with the idea of not letting anyone get behind them for "the big play". You'll have a better chance for success with the short stuff inside imo. Plus, if the wheather is as expected, I don't think anyone would want to depend on long throws down the field. The wind and rain will knock them down if A. Smith dosen't first. :flap:

"How 'bout them cowpies."

GO STEELERS!:tt03:

Rain would slow it down, but the wind only hurts for two quarters. When it's at your back you can let it fly.

Cowboys go down the field with both receivers and TE's, and they loosen up the defense with it. I don't know how successful it will be but like you said, the Steelers will have to do what they've been doing (stopping the big play) because Dallas will attempt it more than once. Put Roy or TO on single coverage, and they do go for the big play almost automatically, but even in double coverage, TO will try to split it.

If you stop it, you can win, but you'll have to stop it.

SteelMember
12-05-2008, 04:22 PM
There will definately be 1 on 1 opportunities, probably against Ike, who will likely line up opposite BO most times. He'll get his chances, but Ike has been playing well, and if it's cold BO could start zoning out and thinking about his coat and that nice warm bench.

markymarc
12-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Miller has been really big since returning from his ankle injury. I really expect that to continue on Sunday. I don't care whose defense we are facing Miller is a mismatch. I think Ben will continue to look to Miller down the stretch. Heck Spaeth may even get a few catches.

Hapa
12-05-2008, 08:46 PM
2 wr/ 1 rb set with spaeth on d. wares side, leaving heath miller covered by their safety (who is it, henry?). great way to slow ware's pass rush down.

they can double up on miller,possibly leaving hines or santonio in 1 on 1, with just 1 man to stop willie or moore (assuming 5 linemen get a block).

we can easilly run no huddle out of this package leaving plenty of run or pass options open, and trap them with their base package on the field.

on the flipside, if the cowboys tried this, i would have no problem with clark, troy, or even woodley/timmons isolated on witten.

Witten would rape Woodley and most likely get the best of Timmons.

He's one of the best pass catching TE's in the league and Woodley is worse than average as a LB at pass coverage, and TImmons is better than average as a LB at pass coverage, but Witten is just way out of their league. Witten is really a student of the game and would easily destroy them.

markymarc
12-05-2008, 09:15 PM

He's one of the best pass catching TE's in the league and Woodley is worse than average as a LB at pass coverage, and TImmons is better than average as a LB at pass coverage, but Witten is just way out of their league. Witten is really a student of the game and would easily destroy them.

Sorry but I call bullshit on the Timmons theory. Timmons is our best coverage LB on this team. Yes Witten is a great TE, but you are crazy if you think Timmons can't hang with Witten in coverage.

tony hipchest
12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Cowboys go down the field with both receivers and TE's, and they loosen up the defense with it. I don't know how successful it will be but like you said, the Steelers will have to do what they've been doing (stopping the big play) because Dallas will attempt it more than once. Put Roy or TO on single coverage, and they do go for the big play almost automatically, but even in double coverage, TO will try to split it.

If you stop it, you can win, but you'll have to stop it.

loosen up what defense? lol. this isnt the 49ers or seahawks your talkin about.

while jason garrett was poppin pimples in the mirror and jerkin it to jc penny catalogs, dick lebeau was shutting down joe montana and bill walsh's west coast offense in superbowls. and while jason garretts daddy was poppin pimples and discovering playboy, dick lebeau was lining up along side night train lane and establishing a hall of fame type career.

we could easilly double up williams and TO, man up on your tight ends, leave a guy behind for your rb, and still have 4 to rush romo. being that the cowboys are gonna need 2 to block hampton, and 2 to block, smith, that still leaves someone like farrior, foote, woodley or timmons coming free.

and thats just our vanilla base defense with no blitz or zone. :laughing:

:popcorn:

im not even too worried about double teamming "alligaTOr arms" owens. ike is faster and the toughest cb he has faced all year. he will be very lucky to match randy moss' stats last week on a sloppy track.

tony hipchest
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM

:chuckle:

either witten is one of your fantasy football all-stars, or the cowboys are your 2nd favorite team. :noidea: heath miller is one of the best pass catching TE's too. he just doeant happen to be bens security blanket.

steelers will pull linus romo's blanket away, just like lucy pulls the ball away from charlie brown.

now follow along closely.... harrison covers the rookie TE. troy has witten. woodley is either rushing or covering the rb in the flat.

SunshineMan21
12-06-2008, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't underestimate Witten. I don't think he'll "rape" Timmons, but any kind of coverage we run should try and minimize how many plays linebackers are isolated on Witten.

Dallas has enough passing options, and their running game is gutted enough at the moment, that basically I see us going into full-on blitz mode--I trust our pass rush more than our coverage.

southmofan
12-06-2008, 06:31 PM
loosen up what defense? lol. this isnt the 49ers or seahawks your talkin about.

while jason garrett was poppin pimples in the mirror and jerkin it to jc penny catalogs, dick lebeau was shutting down joe montana and bill walsh's west coast offense in superbowls. and while jason garretts daddy was poppin pimples and discovering playboy, dick lebeau was lining up along side night train lane and establishing a hall of fame type career.

we could easilly double up williams and TO, man up on your tight ends, leave a guy behind for your rb, and still have 4 to rush romo. being that the cowboys are gonna need 2 to block hampton, and 2 to block, smith, that still leaves someone like farrior, foote, woodley or timmons coming free.

and thats just our vanilla base defense with no blitz or zone. :laughing:

:popcorn:

im not even too worried about double teamming "alligaTOr arms" owens. ike is faster and the toughest cb he has faced all year. he will be very lucky to match randy moss' stats last week on a sloppy track.

Yeah. If Pitt mans up on the TE's, Dallas will score every single time they have the ball. Please, oh Please man up on the TE. Take the #1 option for Romo when he's under pressure, and put HIM in single coverage all day?

Not only would Dallas win, but Romo to Witten would get me a Division Championship in Fantasy this week. I'm all for your plan.

tony hipchest
12-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah. If Pitt mans up on the TE's, Dallas will score every single time they have the ball. Please, oh Please man up on the TE. Take the #1 option for Romo when he's under pressure, and put HIM in single coverage all day?

Not only would Dallas win, but Romo to Witten would get me a Division Championship in Fantasy this week. I'm all for your plan.

ok. this may sting a bit, but....

troy > witten

Preacher
12-06-2008, 07:52 PM

Sorry,

Your TE haven't line up across a LB or safety like our Steelers guys all year. Goodness, we have a LB that actually has lined up and CAN PLAY LIKE A CB.

markymarc
12-06-2008, 08:54 PM
troy > witten

Absolutely. I'll take Troy matched up on Witten all day.

Makaveli
12-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry but I call bullshit on the Timmons theory. Timmons is our best coverage LB on this team. Yes Witten is a great TE, but you are crazy if you think Timmons can't hang with Witten in coverage.

So your going on record as saying that Lawrence (actually 5'11 with less than an average TE's speed) Timmons,......can cover Jason WItten ?:chuckle:

Makaveli
12-06-2008, 09:11 PM
troy > witten

Equals,..Witten missing in action,.....

steel striker
12-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Southmofan,

I have a question for you how is romo going to make this plays while he is planted in the mud of hines field? Let's see barber is not going to play and, I think Romo is gonna be running for his life. As long as we play mistake free football I don't see how your boys will pull this off. Remeber we don't have the number one ranked defense for nothing.

ben7
12-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Lets get the the RothMill connection going.

southmofan
12-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Southmofan,

I have a question for you how is romo going to make this plays while he is planted in the mud of hines field? Let's see barber is not going to play and, I think Romo is gonna be running for his life. As long as we play mistake free football I don't see how your boys will pull this off. Remeber we don't have the number one ranked defense for nothing.

Choice is a very good running back, and Romo has Jason Witten, Martellus Bennett, Roy Williams, and Terrell Owens to throw to. Plus, Romo has only been sacked 8 times total this year, and when he does run for his life, he seems to pass even better. With Romo under center, the Cowboys are converting 50% of their 3rd downs, and average about 400 yards of offense.

But the main thing is they've got a lot of weapons, that's the problem for you guys. Look, in the 90's the Cowboys had the #1 defense several times and we still gave up 400 yards to the Steve Young - Jerry Rice 49ers every time. Cowboys won't get 400 Sunday, but it's a tall order to stop them completely. Too many playmakers.

So what you gotta do is get more points than they get. Especially early when the defense has the upper hand on the Boys. Problem is though, Cowboys defense can get after the quarterback too. 2nd most sacks in the NFL, two behind you guys. So yeah, if you play mistake free... but your QB is going to be hit a lot too.

For Cowboy fans, this is a measuring stick game. We have been starting to think since Romo came back, that this is the team we thought they would be at the beginning of the season. Sunday we find out if it's true, or if this was a mirage.

The team we, and most sports-writers in the country, thought the Cowboys were, was a Super Bowl contender -and NFC favorite. If they are, then no disrespect to the Steelers, but these Boys are just good.

If they aren't... well I'll see soon enough.

southmofan
12-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Sorry,

Your TE haven't line up across a LB or safety like our Steelers guys all year. Goodness, we have a LB that actually has lined up and CAN PLAY LIKE A CB.

Cool. Cuz Witten often runs deep down the center or lines up as a WR. I really hope the coaches you guys have agree with all of you. lol

No disrespect to Troy though. I love watching that guy. But I don't think he's going to face a better TE all year long.

BrandonCarr39
12-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Choice is a very good running back, and Romo has Jason Witten, Martellus Bennett, Roy Williams, and Terrell Owens to throw to. Plus, Romo has only been sacked 8 times total this year, and when he does run for his life, he seems to pass even better. With Romo under center, the Cowboys are converting 50% of their 3rd downs, and average about 400 yards of offense.

But the main thing is they've got a lot of weapons, that's the problem for you guys. Look, in the 90's the Cowboys had the #1 defense several times and we still gave up 400 yards to the Steve Young - Jerry Rice 49ers every time. Cowboys won't get 400 Sunday, but it's a tall order to stop them completely. Too many playmakers.

So what you gotta do is get more points than they get. Especially early when the defense has the upper hand on the Boys. Problem is though, Cowboys defense can get after the quarterback too. 2nd most sacks in the NFL, two behind you guys. So yeah, if you play mistake free... but your QB is going to be hit a lot too.

For Cowboy fans, this is a measuring stick game. We have been starting to think since Romo came back, that this is the team we thought they would be at the beginning of the season. Sunday we find out if it's true, or if this was a mirage.

The team we, and most sports-writers in the country, thought the Cowboys were, was a Super Bowl contender -and NFC favorite. If they are, then no disrespect to the Steelers, but these Boys are just good.

If they aren't... well I'll see soon enough.

Yep-the last 5 Dec's ended up spoiling our fan base's holidays. I hope this year will be a different story, but I'm not holding my breath.

markymarc
12-07-2008, 12:15 PM
So your going on record as saying that Lawrence (actually 5'11 with less than an average TE's speed) Timmons,......can cover Jason WItten ?:chuckle:

Yes I am. He is our best coverage TE and sorry if you can't see that.

markymarc
12-07-2008, 12:20 PM

But the main thing is they've got a lot of weapons, that's the problem for you guys.

Yes you have weapons, but the funny thing is we have heard this several times the past few weeks in how teams like the Cheaters, Chargers and Colts have such high powered offenses and what could the Steelers do to stop them You keep talking about all of these offensive weapons and act like this is going to be easy. The bottom line is you guys are coming into Pittsburgh and facing the #1 NFL defense across the board. Good luck with that.

tony hipchest
12-07-2008, 01:08 PM
nah, i think mouf from the south isnt making it like it will be easy. he recognizes the challenges that lie ahead.

but i think he does fail to recognize our offensive talent.

when it comes to the end of the game, i take ben over romo any day. i like our rb's better than theirs.

miller, hines, and holmes could put up the same numbers in dallas offense.

and he has obvioulsy never heard of SWEEEEED!

SteelCurtain7
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I think Heath must have heard the OP's plea as he tied the game. :)

markymarc
12-07-2008, 08:34 PM
So much for that high powered Cowgirls offense. Wow they really showed us. Once again we hold another supposedly high powered offense to under 300 total yards and they can only get on the scoreboard for 13 points.

fansince'76
12-07-2008, 10:49 PM

Wonder if this guy's coming back? :coffee:

Preacher
12-07-2008, 11:01 PM
nah, i think mouf from the south isnt making it like it will be easy. he recognizes the challenges that lie ahead.

but i think he does fail to recognize our offensive talent.

when it comes to the end of the game, i take ben over romo any day. i like our rb's better than theirs.

miller, hines, and holmes could put up the same numbers in dallas offense.

and he has obvioulsy never heard of SWEEEEED!

Well, today. . . in hindsight. . . . who would have we wanted as our QB? :chuckle: