PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl Uniforms

thecoldwindblows
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know if we are going to have to wear our white away jerseys at home, because of the Cowgirls ridiculous idea to wear white at home and blue on the road and make every other team in the league wear their aways in their home stadium?

Also I think Tony Romo would look alot prettier when the silverback firmly plants him on in the grass multiple times, in a white jersey. :tt03:

Hapa
12-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Yea! That'd be so cool if Romo left the field with green grass stains all over his jersey!

If you're a LB it makes you look bad ass, but if you're a qb, you look like a jackass.

BrandonCarr39
12-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know if we are going to have to wear our white away jerseys at home, because of the Cowgirls ridiculous idea to wear white at home and blue on the road and make every other team in the league wear their aways in their home stadium?

Also I think Tony Romo would look alot prettier when the silverback firmly plants him on in the grass multiple times, in a white jersey. :tt03:

The only times we would wear our blue jerseys during the year is when we play @Washington and sometimes @Philly. I don't ever recall us wearing them when we would go to The Meadowlands.

Although we DID wear them in Miami when we played them in their hot month(Sept) last year.

NJarhead
12-05-2008, 04:12 PM
The reason for that is an old superstision (sp?) on the part of Dallas that they will wear their whites when ever given the option (so they essentially wear they're away jerseys at home all the time). Some teams wear their own away stuff at home so Dallas has to wear the blue jerseys. I do not see the Steelers doing this.

SteelMember
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I though it was the home team's choice. :noidea:

I remember going to jacksonville, and they forced us to wear our home jerseys because they though the heat would get to us.

steelerzfannforever
12-05-2008, 04:59 PM
It is up to the Steelers as to which jersey that they wish to wear! Being that we wear black at home I would look for the Cowgirls to be in white.

Burghfan58
12-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Stick with the black

vader29
12-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Dallas will be wearing these:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/artvandelay1999/cowgirls.jpg

:chuckle:

:tt02:

HughC
12-05-2008, 06:56 PM
It's always the home team's choice. Most team's figure the colored uniform looks better than the white uniform so they wear that at home. The Cowgirls think they look prettier in white, so that's why you almost never see their blue uniforms. Southern teams like Miami and Tampa Bay will flip-flop and wear white uniforms at home in early September when it's hot and humid, making visiting teams from the north wear dark colors, which retain heat.

Dino 6 Rings
12-05-2008, 06:59 PM
It's always the home team's choice. Most team's figure the colored uniform looks better than the white uniform so they wear that at home. The Cowgirls think they look prettier in white, so that's why you almost never see their blue uniforms. Southern teams like Miami and Tampa Bay will flip-flop and wear white uniforms at home in early September when it's hot and humid, making visiting teams from the north wear dark colors, which retain heat.

Texans pulled that on us if I remember correctly a few years back. Early in the season they had us wear our Dark Home Uniforms on the road.

We will be in Black for this home game. Don't worry about that.

HughC
12-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Texans pulled that on us if I remember correctly a few years back. Early in the season they had us wear our Dark Home Uniforms on the road.

We will be in Black for this home game. Don't worry about that.
Yeah, maybe that was what I was thinking of. I was thinking it was one of those other two teams but I'm sure they do the same thing. In fact I think Miami plays most of it's home game in white (white reflects light, black doesn't and retains the heat) for that reason, don't they?

SteelersMongol
12-05-2008, 08:57 PM

:rofl:

Galax Steeler
12-06-2008, 05:55 AM

That would look good on Homo.:toofunny:

mesaSteeler
12-06-2008, 09:38 AM

LOL, but you forget the yellow strip up the back.