Rey Maualuga

-Goes to USC

-Is Samoan

-Has big hair like Troy P

-Is a monster!!!

Lets get him to stuff the run once Farrior is gone :D

lilyoder6
12-05-2008, 08:33 PM
i doubt he will still be on the board when we draft.. and still have timmons waiting

The Duke
12-05-2008, 10:06 PM
We never thought we wouldve had Troy Polamalu that deep into the draft, but we got him didnt we?:drink:

Yeah, by trading down

Maugaluga is great and all, but offensive line seems more important to me at least

Plus, there's still hopes Humpal can develop into a good LB for this team

Rey will probably go to the bengals or the browns. some team like that

BozMan
12-05-2008, 10:20 PM

I hope not. Hopefully some NFC team gets him.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah, by trading down

Actually, by trading up from #27 to #16. Here is the link.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/20030427steele0427p2.asp

Texasteel
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Yeah, by trading down

Maugaluga is great and all, but offensive line seems more important to me at least

Plus, there's still hopes Humpal can develop into a good LB for this team

When you right, you right. I see this draft as being heavy on the line positions, with one CB,and trying to find a return man, and a FB in the mid to late rounds.
I also think there will be at least 2 trades for positioning and maybe to pick up another 3rd round pick.

The Duke
12-06-2008, 08:53 AM
When you right, you right. I see this draft as being heavy on the line positions, with one CB,and trying to find a return man, and a FB in the mid to late rounds.
I also think there will be at least 2 trades for positioning and maybe to pick up another 3rd round pick.

:tt03:

Would love that. especially if they get another 3rd for Faneca

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Rey Maualuga

-Goes to USC

-Is Samoan

-Has big hair like Troy P

-Is a monster!!!

Lets get him to stuff the run once Farrior is gone :D

Sorry we got first dibs. :) Our consultation prize for sucking lol.

I think y'all need a guard a hell of a lot more right now IMO.

The Duke
12-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Sorry we got first dibs. :) Our consultation prize for sucking lol.

I think y'all need a guard a hell of a lot more right now IMO.

I'd say a tackle. but yeah, anything in the oline

lilyoder6
12-06-2008, 02:52 PM
depends on all the season ends.. u might never know what the FO will do.. if the line finishes strong and they can re-sign the ppl, the FO might just say the o-line is "fixed"

u can never guess who they will draft b/c u don't know how the ppl b4 them will draft.. 4 example.. last yr someone hit the red button on o-line players and ppl were taken higher than they should have

Makaveli
12-06-2008, 03:02 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WyMRq-7SLA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WyMRq-7SLA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FIGHT ON !

Even if Colbert had the vision to go after Rey in the first,...Goodell would probably sanction us or something ? LOL

In all honesty having Rey on the field with Silverback ,Aaron,Woodley,Hamp,Farrior and Troy would simply be unfair to the rest of the league.

LZSteel
12-26-2008, 06:32 PM
I'd say a tackle. but yeah, anything in the oline

I agree. If Jason Smith, OT, Baylor is there at the end of the first...We take him.

LZ

BehindSteelCurtain
01-02-2009, 09:39 AM
i have a feeling Malaleuga will be a beast like Troy. We really don't need him because we have Harrison, Foote(Timmons), Farrior, Woodley. But Idk how much longer Harrison and Foote will be around.

lilyoder6
01-02-2009, 11:58 AM
i like to dream here.. but if the time we would draft and Taylor Mays would be there.. i would love to pull the trigger on him.. the man would be an effing beast at FS.. lineing him up alongside troy.. OMG.. i would fall over in joy

Polamalu43
01-07-2009, 01:50 AM
i would love my boy Maualuga to be a steeler. i have seen him play every saturdy dow here at the Coliseum, and the guy is a beast. Im pretty sure that his buddy polamalu would be delighted to have him on the field on sundays. my dream, would be to get him and taylor mays on this team, WOW.