PDA

View Full Version : new blood. true fan.

SteelCityKing
12-05-2008, 07:47 PM
hey everyone. my name is Jake. i live in Clarion, PA. which is about an hour north of Pittsburgh. i was born in Pittsburgh and i still consider it my home 'til death.
i'm a die hard Steeler fan. infact, i love all Pittsburgh sports. i'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed we get an NBA team. haha!
i work at a tattoo shop in Clarion. it's a small two-person gig, but it pays the bills. i live with my girlfriend of 2 years and she busts my chops all the time about being a Steeler fan, but deep down, i know she's one too.
so, yeah...i'm a Steeler fan. anything else you need to know...i like to think i'm in good company. so don't hesitate to ask.

"i bleed black an gold."

[J]

SteelersMongol
12-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

As for the NBA team, same here. I wish there is an NBA team in the city. Not a huge basketball fan, but I would definitely root for it. Ha ha ha. Just like how I hate hockey, but would love to hear the Penguins kicking some butt.

fansince'76
12-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the board, SteelCityKing! :cheers:

SteelCityKing
12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
thanks fellas. good to know there are some cool people on message boards from time to time. some places are full of a-holes. basically like the people from Ohio. haha!

since Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team, i root for the Detroit Pistons. always have, always will. i think we should get an arena football league, a WNBA team, or even a pro soccer team. hell, while we are at it, let's put in a bid for the Olympics. haha!

Galax Steeler
12-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Welcome to the board.

Moonlite37
12-07-2008, 10:10 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWTSi9OB7Fo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWTSi9OB7Fo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HometownGal
12-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Hiya SteelCity King and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink: